Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 10
Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 10
Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 10 Word List
Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 10 Answers, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- It is a Japanese sports equipment and sportswear company, founded in Osaka in 1906.
- It is a leading manufacturer of golf clubs and accessories, being particularly noted for their Grain Flow Forged irons which have been, and continue to be, used by many of the world top professional golfers.
- It is the highest football league in the Netherlands.
- The league was founded in 1956 two years after the start of professional football in the Netherlands. It is currently ranked the eighth best league in Europe by UEFA.
- It is a brand of soft drinks owned since 2008 by the Texas-based Dr Pepper Snapple Group.
- For over a century it has been known for its ginger ale, though the company also manufactures a number of other soft drinks and mixers.
- It is a diet cola soft drink produced by the Coca-Cola Company, first introduced in 1963.
- A popular campaign in the late 1960s carried the slogan Be a mind sticker! A slogan in the 1970s touted the brand as a beautiful drink for beautiful people.
- It is a web search engine (advertised as a decision engine) from Microsoft.
- Through focus groups, Microsoft decided that the brand name was memorable, short, easy to spell, and that it would function well as a URL around the world. The word would remind people of the sound made during the moment of discovery and decision making.
- It is the oldest Japanese manufacturer of cars, known mostly for its smaller models and off-road vehicles.
- Many of its models are also known as kei jidosha (or kei cars) in Japan.
- It is one of the largest bicycle manufactures in Indonesia.
- The company began designing and manufacturing our own bicycles in 1991.
- Is a United States airline headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, in the United States.
- The airline operates an extensive domestic and international network serving all continents except Antarctica.
- Japan’s largest producer of mechanical watches.
- It has been a subsidiary of the Seiko Epson Corporation since 2001 and became a wholly owned subsidiary of Seiko Epson in 2009.
- It is a Swiss luxury watchmaker based in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland.
- It is one of the most well-known and recognized watches in the world.
- It is the largest diversified chemical company in the world and is headquartered in Ludwigshafen, Germany.
- Its business is organized in the segments Chemicals, Plastics, Performance Products, Functional Solutions, Agricultural Solutions and Oil & Gas.
Dolce And Gabbana
- It is an Italian luxury industry fashion house.
- It specializes in luxury items influenced more by designers and is more formal and ‘timeless’, responding to long-term trends as well as seasonal changes. It also sells sunglasses and corrective eye wear, purses, and watches.
- It is a Dutch truck manufacturing company and a division of PACCAR.
- Some of the truck models are designed and built by Leyland Trucks at their plant in England.
- It was a British truck manufacturer.
- In 2000, it became part of MAN AG.
- It is an American truck-manufacturing company and a former manufacturer of buses and trolley buses.
- It is a top producer in the vocational, on-road-vehicle market, Class 8 through Class 13. It is also the most popular manufacturer of heavy-duty off-road trucks in America.
- It is the world’s largest producer of outdoor power products including chainsaws, trimmers, lawn mowers and garden tractors.
- Based in Stockholm, Sweden, the Group is also the European leader in consumer watering products and one of the world leaders in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries.
- It is a Belgian multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, and distributes analogue and digital imaging products and systems, as well as IT solutions.
- In the past, its film and cameras were prominent consumer products.
- It is a British record label founded by English entrepreneur Richard Branson, Simon Draper, and Nik Powell in 1972.
- The company grew to be a worldwide music phenomenon, with platinum performers such as Roy Orbison, Devo, Genesis, Keith Richards, Janet Jackson, Culture Club, Simple Minds, Lenny Kravitz, The Smashing Pumpkins, Mike Oldfield, and more on their list of artists.
- It is the brand name for a number of potato chip varieties as well as the name of the company that founded the chip brand in 1932.
- Its chips has been marketed as a division of Frito-Lay, a company owned by PepsiCo since 1965.
- It is a brand of cheese-flavored cornmeal snack made by Frito-Lay, a subsidiary of PepsiCo.
- It brand is commonly recognized by association with its mascot, an anthropomorphic cartoon cheetah.
- moet & chandon
- It was established in 1743, and today owns more than 1,000 hectares (2,500 acres) of vineyards, and annually produces approximately 26,000,000 bottles of champagne.
- It is one of the world’s largest champagne producers and a prominent champagne house.
- It is a producer of champagne based in Reims, France.
- It is noted as the producer of the luxury champagne Cristal.
- It is a flavored rum made with natural coconut extract.
- The brand is owned by Pernod Ricard and it is made in Canada.
- It is a blended Scotch whisky owned by Pernod Ricard.
- It is the market-leading Scotch whisky aged 12 years and above in Europe and Asia Pacific.
- It is a brand of cat food sold throughout the world.
- It is available either as meat-like pieces in cans, pouches, or dry biscuits. Most packaging is a recognisable purple colour.
- It is a Dutch brewery founded in 1870 on the Mauritskade in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- It was taken over by Heineken International in 1968, and the brewing plant closed down in 1982, with production moving to the main Heineken plant at Zoeterwoude.
- It is a premium tequila made in Jalisco, Mexico.
- The brand portfolio also includes a global community of tequila-passionate and professional bartenders, called the Tahona Society.
- partida tequila
- It is an estate-grown tequila made near AmatitŠn in the Mexican state of Jalisco.
- It was introduced to the U.S. market in the summer of 2005, and it was part of the Mexican Invasion.
- last fm
- It is a music website, founded in the United Kingdom in 2002.
- Using a music recommender system called Audioscrobbler, it builds a detailed profile of each user’s musical taste by recording details of the songs the user listens to, either from Internet radio stations, or the user’s computer or many portable music devices.
- It is a brand of baby products marketed by Procter & Gamble.
- It was at one time only used as a name for a disposable diaper.
- It is a brand of breakfast cereal by General Mills introduced on May 1, 1941.
- The name fit the O shape of the cereal pieces.
- It is a company that produces toys for infants and children, headquartered in East Aurora, New York.
- It has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel since 1993.
- It is an American cable television and satellite television channel that carries comedy programming, both original and syndicated.
- Since late 2006, it has expanded globally with localized channels in Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Latin America, New Zealand, The Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, United Kingdom / Ireland and Spain.
- It is an American basic cable and satellite television network, owned by NBCUniversal.
- It features entertainment-related programming, reality television, feature films and occasionally series and specials unrelated to the entertainment industry.
Fia World Rally
- FIA World Rally Championship
- world rally
- It is a rallying series culminating with a champion driver and manufacturer.
- The series currently consists of 13 three-day events driven on surfaces ranging from gravel and tarmac to snow and ice. Each rally is split into 15Ė25 special stages which are run against the clock on closed roads.
- louis vitton
- It is a French fashion house founded in 1854.
- It is one of the most counterfeited brandsStr in the fashion world due to its image as a status symbol.
- It is a suite of software and services designed for notetaking and archiving.
- It is available in a paid version or a more restricted, advertising-supported, free version.
- It is a chocolate biscuit made by Mars, Inc., consisting of a biscuit finger, topped with caramel and coated in milk chocolate.
- Its bars are typically packaged in pairs.
- It is a chocolate bar.
- The slogan Pleasure you can’t measure, was intended to appeal to a more feminine, youthful market.
- It is an American footwear manufacturer based in in the Brighton neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
- Eschewing expensive advertising campaigns, it has, nevertheless, grown to be one of the largest makers of sports footwear in the world.
- m and m’s
- m and ms
- m and s
- m & s
- It are dragťe-like colorful button-shaped candies produced by Mars, Incorporated.
- The candy shells, each of which has the letter m printed in lower case on one side, surround a variety of fillings.
- kit kat
- It is a chocolate-covered wafer biscuit bar confection that was created by Rowntree’s of York, England, and is now produced worldwide by Nestlť.
- Each bar consists of fingers composed of three layers of wafer, covered in an outer layer of chocolate. Each finger can be snapped from the bar separately.
- It is a confectionary company, founded in 1920 by Hans Riegel Sr. The company headquarters are in Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
- It made the first gummi candy in 1922 when Hans Riegel Sr. made the first gummi bear.
- It is a subsidiary of the American group Mars, Incorporated specializing in pet food.
- The slogan used for many years is Top breeders recommend it with a current slogan of We’re for dogs.
- It is a brand name of dog and cat foods, owned and manufactured by Procter & Gamble (P&G).
- The company produces seven formulas for dogs based on age, breed and performance area.
- wizz air
- It is a Hungarian low-cost airline with its head office on the property of Budapest Liszt Ferenc International Airport in Budapest.
- It prefers to land at smaller or secondary airports to reduce costs and fees.
- It is a Norwegian petroleum company established in 1972.
- It is one of the largest net sellers of crude oil in the world, and a major supplier of natural gas to the European continent.
- It is a Japanese manufacturer of photographic lenses and CCTV security equipment.
- It become a partner of Pentax, division of Hoya Corporation and jointly developed some lenses.
- Sigma Sport is a manufacturer of electronic sports equipment.
- Equipment such as the Rox and Topline product lines of heart rate monitors, altimeters, and bike computers.
- It is a Japanese company manufacturing photographic lenses, optical components and commercial/industrial-use optics.
- Its Headquarters is located in Saitama City in the Saitama Prefecture of Japan.
Hertz Global Holdings
- It is an American car rental company with international locations in 145 countries worldwide.
- The company was founded by Walter L. Jacobs in 1918, who started a car rental operation in Chicago with a dozen Model T Ford cars.
- master card
- It is an American multinational financial services corporation.
- Its current advertising campaign tagline is Priceless.
- It is a trademark of Ferrero SpA, an Italian confectioner.
- Within the following 10 years, it was successfully marketed in the Mediterranean and Eastern Europe and later across 4 continents
- grand theft auto
- It is a video game series created in the United Kingdom by Dave Jones, then later by brothers Dan Houser and Sam Houser, and game designer Zachary Clarke.
- Gameplay focuses on an open world where the player can choose missions to progress an overall story, as well as engaging in side activities, all consisting of action-adventure, driving, occasional role-playing, stealth, and racing elements.
- world trade organization
- It is an organization that intends to supervise and liberalize international trade.
- The organization officially commenced on January 1, 1995 under the Marrakech Agreement, replacing the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), which commenced in 1948.
- It a producer of audio products and equipment headquartered in Santa Monica, California.
- The company was founded by hip-hop/rap artist and entrepreneur Andre Dr. Dre Young and Interscope-Geffen-A&M Records chairman Jimmy Iovine.
- It manufactures and sells a wide variety of products throughout the world, and its product lines can be broadly categorized into two subdivisions: Communications Network ICs, and Computer Peripheral and Multimedia ICs.
- It was founded in October 1987, and subsequently approved as a listed company on the Taiwan Stock Exchange in 1998.
- It is the holder of the ITV franchise for the South and South East of England
- It was originally intended to function as a publisher-broadcaster, commissioning most programmes from independent producers and with in-house production largely restricted to regional news.
- It is the consumer electronics subsidiary of of Japanese electronic component manufacturer Alps Electric, specializing in car audio and navigation systems.
- It offers a wide range of items, including in-car multimedia, amplifiers, speakers, subwoofers and signal processing equipment.
- It is an American television medical drama that originally ran on the Fox network for eight seasons from November 16, 2004, to May 21, 2012.
- The show’s central character is a drug-addicted, unconventional, misanthropic medical genius.
Please Select Levels: