Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 11
Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 11 Word List
Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 11 Answers, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- It is an American cable television network based in New York City.
- It’s aim was to focus on the lighter, softer side of popular music,
- It is a brand of sugarless chewing gum from the Wrigley Company.
- It was launched in 1944 in the United States as a replacement brand by Wrigley due to rationing of gum-making ingredients in World War II.
- It is a German consumer products company based in Kronberg.
- It’s products include the following categories: shaving and grooming, oral care, beauty care, health and wellness, food and drink preparation, irons, clocks, watches and calculators
- It is a brand of tampon from Procter & Gamble.
- It was noted for having a mostly, almost exclusively, female workforce for much of its history.
- It is the pet food division of Swiss-based Nestlť S.A.
- It was founded in 1894 by William H. Danforth
Head And Shoulders
- head & shoulders
- It is a brand of anti-dandruff shampoo produced by Procter & Gamble.
- It was first introduced to the U.S. market in November 1961 as a blue-green shampoo formula.
- It is a German food and beverage brand owned by the Anglo-Dutch company Unilever since 2000, when Unilever acquired Best Foods.
- It produces dehydrated soup mixes and condiments.
- It is the brand name of a popular mentholated cough drop.
- It is sold by the Cadbury-Adams Division of Cadbury plc and have long been advertised as featuring Vapor Action.
- It is a brand of a lemon-lime flavored non-caffeinated soft drink.
- It was created by Charles Leiper Grigg, who launched his St. Louis-based company The Howdy Corporation in 1920.
- It is an ice cream brand owned by the British/Dutch Unilever company, and sold as part of the Heartbrand line of products in most countries.
- It was originally made by Frisko in Aarhus, Denmark.
- It is a brand of bottled water from the Coca-Cola company
- It has experienced strong placement with the product appearing in movies such as You Got Served and TV series such as The West Wing.
- A popular breakfast cereal originally manufactured by Kellogg’s through the treatment of maize.
- A patent for the product was filed on May 31, 1895, and issued on April 14, 1896.
- It is an American skin care line.
- It’s current slogan is Challenge what’s possible, which was changed from Love the skin you’re in.
- It is a manufacturer brand of French biscuits, emblematic of the city of Nantes.
- The brand is now part of Kraft Foods since 2007, after its acquisition from the group Danone.
- It is a worldwide manufacturer and supplier of products focused on breed-specific, lifestage-specific, and veterinary prescription dog and cat nutrition.
- It was founded in 1967 in a village of Gard, France, by the French veterinary surgeon, Jean Cathary.
- It is a family of milk beverage products made by the Nestlť corporation.
- It began as a chocolate powdered flavoring mix in the United States in 1948.
- It is a brand of cat and dog food.
- It is owned by Nestlť Purina PetCare Company, a subsidiary of Nestlť.
- It is a brand of cat food. It is owned by Nestlť Purina PetCare Company, a subsidiary of Nestlť.
- This brand is offered as a canned soft/wet food, as well as dry food (i.e. kibbles). Flavors include poultry, beef and seafood.
- It is a brand of coffee that traces its beginnings to 1895 in Germany.
- Major markets are Austria, the Baltic countries, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, the Czech Republic, Germany, Israel, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Azerbaijan, Switzerland, Turkey, Iran, and Ukraine.
- It is an active real estate investment company based in Franklin, Tennessee.
- It specializes in the acquisition of ďvalue-addĒ or ďdistressedĒ assets requiring capital, management and leasing expertise to realize their full value potential.
- It is an Italian racing car maker founded in Turin in 1949.
- Along with its racing cars, it produced high-performance exhaust pipes.
- It is a high-performance aftermarket tuning company which specializes in Mercedes-Benz, Smart and Maybach vehicles.
- It’s primary focus is to achieve maximum engine performance through the increase of both horsepower and torque.
- the pirate bay
- It is a loosely associated hacktivist group.
- It originated in 2003 on the imageboard 4chan, representing the concept of many online and offline community users simultaneously existing as an anarchic, digitized global brain.
- It is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Toyota Motor Corporation.
- It is now sold globally and has become Japan’s largest-selling make of premium cars.
- It is an American manufacturer of medium- and heavy-duty Class 5 through Class 8 trucks headquartered in Denton, Texas.
- Its model numbers traditionally started with a ’2′ for single axle tag axle models, and with a ’3′ for dual drive models.
- It is an international trade name for ExxonMobil and its related companies.
- The name is derived from the initials of the pre-1911 Standard Oil, and as such became the focus of much litigation and regulatory restriction in the United States.
- It is an American brand active in the design, manufacturing, licensing and marketing of boxing, mixed martial arts and fitness related sporting goods equipment, apparel, footwear, and accessories.
- It produces a large quantity of boxing and MMA gloves for all types of training.
- It is a brand of male grooming products, owned by the BritishĖDutch company Unilever and marketed towards young males.
- It was inspired by another of Unilever’s brands, Impulse.
- It is a boxing, mixed martial arts and clothing brand that was founded in London, England in 1960.
- It is now owned by Sports Direct.
- It presents a loose athletic uniforms and accessories that combine style, fashion and inspired by motor sports.
- Its clothes were designed not only to look, but also to be functional.
- It is a footwear company founded in 1981 as a maker of high-performance hiking boots.
- Since 1997 the company has been a wholly owned subsidiary of shoe industry giant Wolverine World Wide.
- It is a British footwear brand, which also makes a range of accessories Ė shoe care products, clothing, luggage, etc.
- The footwear is distinguished by its air-cushioned sole (dubbed Bouncing Soles), upper shape, welted construction and yellow stitching.
- It is a household cleaning range which contains bleach (primarily sodium hypochlorite NaOCl) and is manufactured by Unilever.
- The product was originally sold door-to-door by salesmen who refilled stoneware jars bought by the customers.
- It is a brand of shoes and athletic apparel designed and produced by Nike
- It is the most recent design on the sneaker market and has been promoted with the tagline: One Shoe. Three Flights.
- It is an integrated international oil and gas company, headquartered in Vienna.
- It is the largest listed manufacturing company in Austria.
- It is the largest extractor of natural gas in the world and the largest Russian company.
- The company possesses subsidiaries in many different industry sectors, including finance, media and aviation. In addition, it controls a majority of stakes in various companies.
- It is Russia’s second largest oil company and its second largest producer of oil.
- It was formed in 1991 when three state-run, western Siberian companies, Langepasneftegaz, Urayneftegaz, and Kogalymneftegaz, merged.
- It was a major global oil company from the 1900s to the 1980s.
- The eighth-largest American manufacturing company in 1941 and the ninth-largest in 1979, it was one of the so-called Seven Sisters oil companies.
- It is a British manufacturer of luxury sports cars, based in Gaydon, Warwickshire, England.
- It also designs and engineers cars which are manufactured by Magna Steyr in Austria.
- It is an athletic shoe company specializing in basketball shoes and apparel
- Founded in 1993, the company’s headquarters were located in Paoli, Pennsylvania before being relocated to Aliso Viejo, California.
- It produces tyres for cars, trucks, buses, and heavy-duty equipment.
- Known for its winter tyres, it operates the only permanent winter tyre testing facility in the world.
- It is a tire company based in Tokyo, Japan.
- It is the official tire supplier of the IMSA GT3 Cup Challenge and World Touring Car Championship.
- It is an automotive performance company based in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- It is owned by Holley company
- It is a German company based in Kirchheim unter Teck in the vicinity of Stuttgart, known for their automobile bucket seats.
- The company can produce OEM racing-style seats for mainstream manufacturers.
- It is an Italian auto part and accessory company headquartered in Settimo Torinese, Turin, Italy.
- It specializes in producing items such as seats, steering wheels, harnesses, racewear and helmets.
- toyo tires
- It is a tire company based in Japan.
- The company started in 1945. In 1966, the company expanded to the United States.
- It is an American tire company founded in 1900 to supply pneumatic tires for wagons, buggies, and other forms of wheeled transportation common in the era.
- The company was a pioneer in the mass production of tires.
- Founded in 1900, the company is the German tyre maker producing quality products that provide safe, long-lasting performance and that offer outstanding value for money
- With around 8% market share, it is one of the leading brands in Germany today
- It was founded in Naugatuck, Connecticut in 1892.
- In 1990, it was acquired by France-based tire maker Michelin.
- It is a manufacturer of tires based in the Czech Republic.
- was founded in 1924 as a manufacturer of soles for shoes and did not begin tire production until 1934.
- It is a Nashville, Tennessee-based guitar and instrument manufacturer.
- It is a privately held corporation owned by its chief executive officer Henry Juszkiewicz and its president David H. Berryman.
- It is an American manufacturer of stringed instruments and amplifiers, such as solid-body electric guitars, including the Stratocaster and the Telecaster.
- It is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- It is a British company that designs and manufactures music amplifiers, brands personal headphones/earphones (made by Zound Industries), and, having acquired Natal Drums, drums and bongos.
- It was founded by the late drum shop owner and drummer.
- It is a Japanese guitar brand owned by Hoshino Gakki.
- The brand name dates back to 1929 when Hoshino Gakki began importing guitars from Spain.
- It is a baked corn snack available in the United Kingdom, produced by Walkers.
- It was launched in Britain in 1977 by Smiths.
- It is a major video game developer and publisher based in New York City, owned by Take-Two Interactive following its purchase of UK video game publisher BMG Interactive.
- The brand is mostly known for Grand Theft Auto, Max Payne, L.A. Noire, The Warriors, Bully, Manhunt, Midnight Club, State of Emergency, and Red Dead, series and the use of open world, free roaming settings in their games.
- It is a brewery in the city of ?eskť Bud?jovice, Czech Republic.
- It was founded in 1895.
- It is a programming language originally developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems.
- It appeared in 1995
- It is a computer operating system composed of software packages released as free and open source software primarily under the GNU General Public License along with other free software licenses.
- It is known for relatively strict adherence to the philosophies of Unix and free software as well as using collaborative software development and testing processes.
- It is a programming language developed by RemObjects Software for Microsoft’s Common Language Infrastructure and the Java Platform.
- It is Object Pascal-based, but also has influences from C#, Eiffel, Java, F# and other languages.
- fair line
- It is the boat manufacturer.
- Started in 1963 by Jack Newington, the company presently builds motor yachts in both its original Oundle base as well as Corby, Northamptonshire.
- It is a freeware/shareware image viewer for Microsoft Windows that can view, edit, and convert image files and play video/audio files. It is noted for its small size, speed, ease of use, and ability to handle a wide variety of graphic file formats, and has some image creation and painting capabilities.
- The software was first released in 1996.
- It develops, manufactures and markets wireless and corded headsets for mobile phone users, contact centres and office-based users.
- It is owned by GN Netcom.
- It is a luxury car modification firm based in Brand, Germany.
- Besides luxury cars, they also work on performance supercars, luxury SUV and custom bike.
- It is an Italian brand of mineral water with naturally occurring carbonation and additional carbonation added by the bottler, produced and bottled by Nestlť.
- In popular culture, it is portrayed as a luxury and expensive bottled water.
- It is an American multinational corporation that designs, develops and manufactures data storage solutions in a range of form factors using the flash memory, controller and firmware technologies.
- It was founded in 1988 by Dr. Eli Harari and Sanjay Mehrotra, non-volatile memory technology experts.
- It was released in January 2006 at BarCamp NYC by John Resig.
- It is an international fast food chain restaurant founded by Dave Thomas on November 15, 1969, in Columbus, Ohio, United States.
- As of March 2010, it was the world’s third largest hamburger fast food chain with approximately 6,650 locations
- It is a multinational photography and imaging company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- It was established in 1934 with the aim of being the first Japanese producer of photographic films.
- It is one of the largest computer hard disk drive manufacturers in the world.
- It was founded on April 23, 1970 by Alvin B. Phillips, a Motorola employee, as General Digital, initially (and briefly) a manufacturer of MOS test equipment.
- It is Telecom Italia’s mobile phone brand, and runs a GSM, EDGE, UMTS and HSDPA network in Italy and Brazil.
- It is the default network for T-Mobile and Orange customers entering Italy as part of the FreeMove alliance.
- It is one of the world’s largest ferry operators, with ferry services serving Scotland, Sweden, Northern Ireland, Denmark, Norway, England, Wales, Ireland, Germany, the Netherlands and Poland.
- It was founded in 1962.
- Giro de Italis
- giro ditalia
- It is an annual multiple stage bicycle race primarily held in Italy, while also occasionally making passes through nearby countries.
- The race was first organized in 1909 to increase the sales for the newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport; however now its currently run by RCS Sport.
Tour De Pologne
- It is a polish road bicycle racing stage race.
- It consists of seven or eight stages and is usually around 1,200 km in length. The race was first held in 1928.
Toys R Us
- toys r’us
- It is a dedicated toy and juvenile-products retailer headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey, United States.
- It was founded in 1948
- It is a product range of the construction toy Lego, designed for children aged 1,5 to 5 years old.
- Despite their size, they are still compatible with traditional Lego bricks.
- It is an American film and television production company owned by J. J. Abrams.
- It was originally part of Touchstone Television, but has moved with J. J. Abrams to Paramount Pictures and Warner Bros.
- It is a brand of feminine hygiene products, including maxi pads, pantiliners, and feminine wipes, produced by Procter & Gamble.
- It was released in 1983.
- It is a brand of tampon from Johnson & Johnson.
- It all began 50 years ago with German gynecologist Dr. Judith Esserís personal quest for a smarter tampon.
Please Select Levels: