Logo Quiz By Bubble Answers Level 12
Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 12
This are the answers for Logo Quiz by Bubble Level 12.
- It is a retailer and part of the Spanish Inditex group.
- The company was created in April 1998 as a new store and fashion concept, aimed at a young target market.
- It was founded in the Netherlands in 1932 by retailer Adriaan van Well and now, through its affiliate organisations, operates through most European countries, parts of Africa, Asia and Australia.
- Most stores are in Europe, but they can also be found in a few countries outside of Europe, such as Nigeria, South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Swaziland, Australia, Mauritius, China, India, Japan and Vanuatu.
- It is a French luxury skin care company owned by L’Orťal under the Luxury Products division.
- It originated from mineral water.
- It is a brand of small, hard mints manufactured by the Italian confectioner Ferrero.
- They were first produced in 1969.
- It is a brand of yogurt produced by a company owned by General Mills.
- It was founded in 1965.
- Sunoco an Altria
- Suncoc or Altria
- It is an American petroleum and petrochemical manufacturer headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- It is one of the largest gasoline distribution companies in the United States.
- It is based in Henrico County, Virginia, and is the parent company of Philip Morris USA, John Middleton, Inc., U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, Inc., Philip Morris Capital Corporation, and Chateau Ste. Michelle Wine Estates.
- It is one of the world’s largest tobacco corporations.
- It is a global broadband and telecommunications company and a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- It started in 1983 as Bell Atlantic.
- diablo 3
- It is an action role-playing video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment.
- In the game, players choose one of six character classes—Barbarian, Crusader, Demon Hunter, Monk, Witch Doctor or Wizard—and are tasked with defeating the Lord of Terror.
10.bank of america
- It is an American multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- It is the second-largest bank holding company in the United States by assets.
- It is a German perfume, book, jewelry and confection retailer based in Hagen, which owns more than 1,900 stores, more than 1,500 of which are in Germany, in Europe and the United States.
- The roots of the company date back to 1821.
- lockhead martin
- It is an American global aerospace, defense, security, and advanced technology company with worldwide interests.
- It is one of the world’s largest defense contractors.
- It is an Italian truck, bus, and diesel engine manufacturer, based in Turin.
- The company is dominated by Fiat Group, and was created on 1 January 1975 by Fiat manager and mechanical engineer Bruno Beccaria (1915Ė2001) through the merger of five companies operating in Italy, France and Germany; Fiat Veicoli Industriali (located in Turin), Officine Meccaniche (Brescia), Lancia Veicoli Speciali (Bolzano), Unic (Trappes) and Magirus (Ulm).
- It is an American manufacturer of medium and heavy-duty Class 8 trucks based in Kirkland, Washington, United States, a suburb of Seattle, Washington.
- It is a subsidiary of PACCAR, and is also a former manufacturer of transit buses and school buses.
- wrigleys spearmint
- It is a brand of chewing gum.
- The gum was traditionally grey/beige in color.
- It is an airplane manufacturing corporation headquartered in Wichita, Kansas, USA.
- Their main products are general aviation aircraft.
- It is an American aircraft manufacturer based in Stratford, Connecticut.
- It was founded in 1925.
- MV Agusta
- It is a motorcycle manufacturer founded on 12 February 1945 near Milan in Cascina Costa, Italy.
- The company name became popular in 1948 when Franco Bertoni won the Italian Grand Prix.
- A Japanese fashion designer. He is also the founder of a worldwide brand of perfumes, skincare products and clothes.
- Since 1993 the brand is owned by the French luxury goods company LVMH.
- It is an American monthly men’s magazine focusing on fashion, style, and culture for men, through articles on food, movies, fitness, sex, music, travel, sports, technology, and books.
- It was launched in 1931 in the United States as Apparel Arts, a men’s fashion magazine for the clothing trade, aimed primarily at wholesale buyers and retail sellers.
- It is the worldís largest menís magazine brand, with 44 editions around the world.
- It covers fitness, nutrition, sexuality, lifestyle and other aspects of men’s life and health.
- It is a leading Italian company in the luggage sector.
- It is currently present in 52 countries around the globe, with various production and logistics premises that cover a total surface area of over 25,000m2.
- It is a Silicon Valley-based company that designs, manufactures and sells electric cars and electric vehicle powertrain components.
- It also sells electric powertrain components, including lithium-ion battery packs, to other automakers, including Daimler and Toyota.
- It is an online database of information related to films, television programs, actors, production crew personnel, video games and fictional characters featured in visual entertainment media.
- It is one of the most popular online entertainment destinations, with over 100 million unique users each month and a solid and rapidly growing mobile presence.
- It is a multinational electronics and ceramics manufacturer based in Kyoto, Japan.
- It manufactures industrial ceramics, solar power generating systems, telecommunications equipment, office document imaging equipment, electronic components, semiconductor packages, cutting tools, and components for medical and dental implant systems.
- It is an American video game publisher, majority owned by French conglomerate Vivendi SA.
- It was founded on October 1, 1979 and was the world’s first independent developer and distributor of video games for gaming consoles.
- The most famous use of this brand is in the TV show Lost
- Airlines with this name have also been featured in many other media, starting as early as the 1960s.
- It is a Catalan jewellery, accessories and fashion firm.
- Since 1920, it has created a special style of jewelry, considered unique throughout the world based on the fashion Ė jewelry concept and the designing of innovating products that are perfectly suited to the way people are dressing.
- It was founded in the early 1960ís, and has since established itself as a leading manufacturer of concrete mixers and related batching equipment.
- In early 1972 the first mixer was sold to the concrete industry to Kellogg Brothers, Inc. in Southwick, MA. This mixer is still in operation today.
- It is a brand for two kinds of premium cigar, one produced in Cuba for Habanos S.A., the Cuban state-owned tobacco company, and the other produced in the Dominican Republic for US-based General Cigar Company
- The Cuban brand is filled with the very best tobacco that come from the Vuelta Abajo region of Cuba which has undergone an extra fermentation process.
- It is a German fine writing instruments company and one of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of writing, artist, and engineering drawing instruments.
- The firm was founded in 1835 and produces a large variety of writing instruments, including drafting pencils, leadholders, professional pens, and standard wooden pencils.
- It is an American multinational toy and board game company.
- It is one of the largest toy makers in the world.
- sang yong
- It is the fourth largest South Korean automobile manufacturer.
- The name means double dragons.
- It is a Spanish fashion designer.
- He used such unconventional materials as metal, paper and plastic for his outlandish and flamboyant designs.
- It is operated and managed as a for-profit corporation and began operations on May 1, 1971 to provide intercity passenger train service in the United States.
- It is headquartered at Union Station in Washington, D.C.
- It is a Chicago-based global, diversified (multi-division) pharmaceuticals and health care products company.
- In 1985, the company developed the first HIV blood screening test.
- santana motors
- It was a Spanish car manufacturer based in Linares, in the province of Jaťn, Spain.
- The company was set up with a start up of just 3 million pesetas following a drive by the Spanish government in 1954 who were offering start-up incentives to local businesses to encourage development in the Andalucia region of Southern Spain.
- It is a sports equipment company based in Hiroshima, Japan.
- Their football, basketball, volleyball and handball are often used for official matches, games and competitions.
- It was first formed back in 1935, with Takeo Ishimoto starting the company in Osaka, Japan, after inventing a revolutionary pair of stretch ski pants.
- The Japanese company has specific teams to think up innovations, team’s to work on the design of these new ideas, and team’s of craftsmen to bring them to reality.
- The race originated in 1978, a year after racer Thierry Sabine got lost in the desert and decided that it would be a good location for a regular rally.
- The race is open to amateur and professional entries.
- The company traces its roots to 1876 when a tailor set up shop in Milan.
- It states that they are ďdedicated to making the fastest clothing in the worldĒ with attention to even the smallest details.
- It is an automobile manufacturing company headquartered in Wuhu, Anhui, China.
- It was founded in 1997 and is a state-owned corporation.
- It is an American-based international consumer electronics and eyewear company, originally founded in 1937 by Edwin H. Land.
- It is most famous for its instant film cameras, which reached the market in 1948, and continued to be the company’s flagship product line until the February 2008 decision to cease all production in favor of digital photography products.
- It is a German maker of pens for writing, colouring and cosmetics as well as markers and highlighters for office use.
- The company was founded as Grossberger & Kurz Bleistiftfabrik (pencil company) in Nuremberg in 1855 and acquired by the Schwanhšusser family in 1865.
- It is a Malaysian oil and gas company that was founded on August 17, 1974.
- It is ranked among Fortune Global 500’s largest corporations in the world.
- It is one of the biggest banking and financial services company in Brazil.
- It is headquartered in Osasco, has 4,634 branches and 34,516 Automatic Teller Machines.
- It is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures and sells fixed-wing aircraft, rotorcraft, rockets and satellites.
- It is among the largest global aircraft manufacturers, is the second-largest aerospace & defense contractor in the world based on 2012 revenue and is the US’ largest exporter by dollar value.
48.Candy Crush Saga
- Candy Crush
- is a match-three puzzle video game released by the developer King.
- This game is a variation of match-three games such as Bejeweled. Each level has a game board filled with differently coloured candies, and might contain obstacles.
- Dr. Michael Babor founded the company in 1956
- The Group is represented in 60 countries and employees over 350 people worldwide. In Germany alone, 250 people work to provide our beauty services.
- It is a Denmark-based hip and trendy cosmetics, bath & body, and fragrance company.
- In 1979 the first product was introduced under the brand name.
- is a New Zealand-based sports apparel company that focuses on rugby football.
- On 21 May 2007 CCC announced a deal to make the teamwear for English Premier League team Portsmouth
- He is a French fashion designer and creator of several perfumes
- His first perfume appeared in 1992 and was called Angel.
- It is a brand of backpacks owned by VF Corporation, one of the world’s largest apparel companies
- The company was founded in 1967 in Seattle, Washington by Murray Pletz, who named the company after his wife
- It was born in the San Jacinto Mountains of California where Steve and Nona Barker ran a retail store called Mountain People.
- In 1975, they decided to put their energy full-time into pack manufacturing and began with a 1500 square foot warehouse in Solana Beach, California.
- It is a German brand of sport packs, bags, for hiking, trekking, snow sports and others
- It started in 1898 in Augsburg.
- It is an outdoors equipment company based in Petaluma, California, known primarily for its hydration products, such as hydration packs and water bottles
- The name comes from a play on the myth that a camel stores water in its hump. In reality, those humps store fat.
- It s a Taiwanese bicycle manufacturer which is recognized as the world’s largest bicycle manufacturer
- Established 1972 in Dajia, Taichung County (now part of Taichung City)
- It is a U.S. manufacturer of helmets, sunglasses, goggles and softgoods for cycling, skiing and snowboarding
- The company was founded in 1985 by Jim Gentes and is headquartered in the Santa Cruz, California area
- It is a French bicycle parts manufacturer, its name an acronym for Manufacture d’Articles VÈlocipÈdiques Idoux et Chanel, founded by Charles Idoux and Lucien Chanel.
- Mavic is based in Annecy, France. Since the 1970s, the company is an official partner and sponsor of the Tour de France.
- Founded in 1965 and incorporated in Delaware, it is headquartered in San Diego, California
- Its mascots are Red Ruff (dog) and Blue Mews (cat), who both appear on the corporate logo.
- mtn dew
- It is a carbonated soft drink brand produced and owned by PepsiCo
- The original formula was invented in the 1940s by Tennessee beverage bottlers Barney and Ally Hartman and was first marketed in Marion, VA, Knoxville and Johnson City, Tennessee
- It is the brand name of granola bars, produced by the German company Schwartauer Werke in Bad Schwartau since 1985
- t is available in eleven flavors and variations, such as sugar-free or with added dietary fibers
- The channel is primarily aimed at children in grade school and teens, with their weekday morning program block aimed at preschoolers ages 2ñ5.
- s an American children’s channel owned by Viacom
- Deutsche Post dhl
- It is the world’s largest courier company
- With its headquarters in Bonn, the corporation has 467,088 employees (FTE 421,270) in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide and generated revenue of Ä 51.48 billion in 2010.
- It is an American oil company founded in Los Angeles, California in 1913.
- In 1955, it was acquired by Oil City, Pennsylvania company South Penn Oil, a former branch of Standard Oil.
- It is an agricultural cooperative of growers of cranberries and grapefruit headquartered in Lakeville/Middleborough, Massachusetts
- The cooperative employs about 2,000 people, with sales of $1.4 billion in fiscal year 2005. Their products include cranberry sauce, fruit juices, and dried cranberries.
- The company, founded by Harmon Dobson, opened its first restaurant in Corpus Christi, Texas, in 1950
- It is known for its distinctive A-framed, orange and white-stripe-roofed buildings. The first A-frame restaurant still standing was built in Odessa, Texas. Over a dozen are still in operation.
- It is a brand developed by Sanyo encompassing rechargeable batteries and associated devices, introduced to the market in November 2005.
- The batteries are low self-discharge NiMH, which lose their charge more slowly than previous NiMH batteries; 10% in the first year compared to about 20% on the first day and 1-4% on every successive day.
- It is a US company that markets storage media and flash memory products
- It is a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation of Japan and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina
- It is an American animated sitcom created by Seth MacFarlane for the Fox Broadcasting Company.
- The series centers on the Griffins, a dysfunctional family consisting of parents Peter and Lois; their children Meg, Chris, and Stewie; and their anthropomorphic pet dog Brian.
71.the big bang theory
- big bang theory
- It is an American sitcom created by Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady, both of whom serve as executive producers on the show, along with Steven Molaro.
- The show is centered on five characters: roommates Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper, two physicists who work at the California Institute of Technology
- It is a long-running American children’s television series created by Joan Ganz Cooney and Lloyd Morrisett
- By its 40th anniversary in 2009, the show was the fifteenth-highest rated children’s television show in the United States
- It is an American commercial broadcasting television network
- Corporate headquarters is in the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City, and the company’s news operations are also centered in Manhattan.
- Is is a skateboard company formed by ex-Powell Peralta pros Tony Hawk and Per Welinder in 1992.
- It is part of the Blitz Distribution family who also distribute Baker Skateboards, Flip Skateboards, Fury Trucks, Hook-Ups Skateboards and SK8MAFIA Skateboards.
- It is a skateboard company founded by Mark Gonzales, in 1989 under Steve Rocco’s World Industries empire
- They make markets decks, wheels and accessories as well as clothing. The company’s logo is a stylized grim reaper.
- bud light
- In addition to the regular Budweiser, Anheuser-Busch brews several different beers under the Budweiser brand, including the compnay
- It is a beer !!!
- It is a Dutch brewery founded in 1615 by Willem Neerfeldt in Groenlo.
- n 1895 the de Groen family bought the brewery. They had started their own brewery in Cuijk the Netherlands in early 1800.
- It is a global discount supermarket chain based in Germany.
- Company shops were often ridiculed as being cheap shops selling low-quality goods, whose customers could not afford to shop elsewhere.
- It is a skateboarding company started by Ed Templeton in 1993.
- It is stated that Ed couldn’t decide on a name, either toy skateboards or Machine skateboards, friend and fellow professional skateboarder Ethan Fowler suggested the combination of the two.
- x games
- the z games
- It is an annual sports event, controlled and arranged by the U.S. sports broadcaster ESPN (with coverage also shown on its sister network ABC), which focuses on action sports.
- The competition often features new tricks such as Tony Hawk’s 900 in skateboarding, Travis Pastrana’s double backflip in freestyle motocross, Heath Frisby’s first ever snowmobile front flip in Snowmobile Best Trick, and Torstein Horgmo’s first landed triple flip in a snowboard competition.