Logo Quiz By Bubble Answers Level 13
Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 13
This are the answers for Logo Quiz by Bubble Level 13.
- The company was founded in 1881, when Kintaro Hattori opened a watch and jewelry shop called K. Hattori)
- It is also named as the official timekeeper of the Gran Turismo racing game series, published by Sony. It’s also the sponsor of FC Barcelona.
- It is a brand of breakfast cereal produced by Kellogg’s and sold in many countries.
- he cereal pieces are ring-shaped (hence loops) and come in a variety of bright colors and a blend of fruit flavors (hence froot)
- play doh
- It is a modeling compound used by young children for art and craft projects at home and in school.
- Composed of flour, water, salt, boric acid, and mineral oil, the product was first manufactured in Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S., as a wallpaper cleaner in the 1930s
- wall e
- It is a 2008 American computer-animated science fiction film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and directed by Andrew Stanton
- It grossed $521.3 million worldwide, won the 2008 Golden Globe Award for Best Animated Feature Film,
- It is a brand name used by Minneapolis-based General Mills and Orrville, Ohio-based J.M. Smucker Company
- Antitrust law required General Mills to sell off some of the products. General Mills kept the rights to refrigerated and frozen Pillsbury products, while dry baking products and frosting are now sold by Smucker under license.
- It is a discount supermarket chain based in Germany that operates over 10,000 stores across Europe.
- It belongs to the holding company Schwarz Gruppe, which also owns the store chains Handelshof and hypermarket Kaufland
- It is an Italian high fashion house best known for its baguette handbags
- Karl Lagerfeld is the creative director
- Cosmetics owned by Jeniffer Lopez
- Jeniffer Lopez exlusive perfumes
- A part of the world famous SEIKO Watch Corporation
- A showcase selection of the many hundreds of models, technologies and designs created each year, and sold through our dealer networks in Europe, Canada, South Africa, Fiji and Oceania.
- It is a high-end luxury Swiss watch manufacture started in 1865 by Georges Favre-Jacot at the age of 22, in Le Locle in the canton of Neuch‚te
- It has a long reputation for the quality and precision of their watches, with 1,565 1st-place precision awards to date.
- It is a Swiss luxury watchmaker company founded in Grenchen, 1888, by Adolf and Alfred Kurth, and currently an affiliate company of the Swatch Group.
- It was timekeeper of the Motorcycling Grand Prix in the 1990s.
- It is a German manufacturer of writing instruments, watches and accessories, often identified by their White Star logo
- Founded by the stationer Claus-Johannes Voss, the banker Alfred Nehemias and the engineer August Eberstein in 1908, the company began as the Simplo Filler Pen company producing up-market pens in the Schanzen district of Hamburg
- It makes luggage with its products ranging from large suitcases to small toiletries bags and briefcases
- It was started in Denver, Colorado, USA in 1910 by Jesse Shwayder, as the Shwayder Trunk Manufacturing Company
- It is an air freshener produced by Reckitt Benckiser. It was first launched in 1943 in the United States and is now sold worldwide
- In October 2007 Reckitt Benckiser won a High Court ruling in a with Procter & Gamble over claims that the design of Air Wick Odour Stop was an exact copy of P&G’s Febreze air spray
- It is the top-selling brand of skin care and acne medication, whose products contain chiefly benzoyl peroxide, sulfur & resorcinol, triclosan, or salicylic acid as active ingredients
- In 1961 the brand was bought by Richardson-Vicks
- It is an IT security company headquartered in Bratislava, Slovakia that was founded in 1992 by the merger of two private companies.
- The company was awarded as the most successful Slovak company in 2008, 2009 and 2010
- It is the flag carrier airline of the Sultanate of Brunei, headquartered in the RBA Plaza in Bandar Seri Begawan.
- Its hub is Brunei International Airport in Berakas, just to the north of Bandar Seri Begawan, the capital of Brunei.
- It is a Russian multi-national computer security company
- It was the first Russian company to be included into the rating of the worldís leading software companies, called the Software Top 100
- It is a brand of coffee manufactured by a like-named division of Kraft Foods
- he company recently unveiled a new slogan, Good Just Got Great, visible on their website. However, it is best known for its longtime slogan, Good to the last drop, and is still running ads featuring the line.
20.married with children
- It is an American sitcom that aired for 11 seasons that featured a dysfunctional family living in a fictional Chicago, Illinois suburb.
- he show, notable for being the first prime time television series to air on Fox, ran from April 5, 1987, to June 9, 1997
- It is an American animated sitcom created by Matt Groening for the Fox Broadcasting Company
- The series is a satirical parody of a middle class American lifestyle epitomized by its family of the same name, which consists of Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie.
- It a motion picture film format and a set of cinema projection standards created by the Canadian company
- As of September 2011, there were 583 IMAX theatres in 48 countries.
- It The brand is a subsidiary of HanesBrands Inc. (based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina), which was spun off by the Sara Lee Corporation.
- It s a manufacturer of clothing, specializing in sportswear
- Is s a women’s professional basketball league in the United States. It currently is composed of twelve teams
- League play started in 1997; the regular season is currently played from June to September with the Finals in October.
- It is the brand name of a disposable diaper marketed by Kimberly-Clark
- Huggies were first test marketed in 1968, then introduced to the public in 1978.
- cigars were produced in Cuba by Cubatabaco for Alfred Dunhill of London from 1982 to 1991, in various countries afterwards, and are now owned by British American Tobacco.
- Today, the original company Cuban cigars have become prized items for connoisseurs and collectors and demand high prices at auctions and from vintage merchants.
- It is a Danish shoe manufacturer and retailer founded in 1963 by Karl Toosbuy in Bredebro, Denmark
- Originally a footwear maker only, the company has since added leather production and accessories to its extensive range of mens, women’s, and children’s shoes.
- It is a global brand of professional carrying bags for cameras, laptops, imaging accessories and portable consumer electronics with corporate headquarters in Petaluma, California
- It is part of DayMen Canada Acquisition ULC, owned by private equity firm Brockway Moran & Partners
- It is an entertainment newspaper and a website featuring satirical articles reporting on international, national, and local news, in addition to a non-satirical entertainment section known as The A.V. Club.
- It claims a national print circulation of 400,000 and says 61 percent of its web site readers are between 18 and 44 years old
- It is a family-owned and -operated business venture that sanctions and governs multiple auto racing sports events.
- It was founded by Bill France Sr. in 1947ñ48. As of 2009, the CEO for the company is Brian France, grandson of Bill France Sr
- It is a video-sharing website that specializes in short-form video entertainment in the categories of movies, video games, sports, music and TV.
- The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London and Tel Aviv
- sci fi
- It s a television channel service specialising in science fiction, fantasy and horror shows and movies.
- It currently operates as a channel service of NBC Universal Global Networks , a division of NBC Universal.
- It is the flag carrier and largest airline of Finland with its headquarters in Vantaa, Finland and its main hub at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport
- It is a member of the Oneworld airline alliance.
- It is an association of 1,281 institutions, conferences, organizations and individuals that organizes the athletic programs of many colleges and universities in the United States and Canada
- It is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- It is a series of music video games first published in 2005 by RedOctane and Harmonix Music Systems, and distributed by Activision, in which players use a guitar-shaped game controller to simulate playing lead, bass guitar, and rhythm guitar across numerous rock music songs
- Players match notes that scroll on-screen to colored fret buttons on the controller, strumming the controller in time to the music in order to score points, and keep the virtual audience excited
- They are quiz games that see the players answering trivia questions while competing in the fictional game show
- Created specifically with multi-player party gaming in mind, the series launched in October 2005 and to date comprises 18 games
- mortal combat
- It is a series of fighting games created by Ed Boon and John Tobias
- The first four renditions and their updates were developed by Midway Games and initially released on arcade machines, and later to home consoles.
- It is an American animal rights organization based in Norfolk, Virginia, and led by Ingrid Newkirk, its international president
- Founded in March 1980 by Newkirk and fellow animal rights activist Alex Pacheco,
- nato awacs
- Airborne early warning and control
- Airborne early warning
- It is an airborne radar system designed to detect aircraft at long ranges and control and command the battle space in an air engagement by directing fighter and attack plane strikes.
- The system is used offensively to direct fighters to their target locations, and defensively in order to counter attacks by enemy forces, both air and ground
- It was developed in 1953 by Norm Larsen, founder of the Rocket Chemical Company, San Diego, California
- It was originally designed to repel water and prevent corrosion and later was found to have numerous household uses.
41.le coq sportif
- It is a French company producing sports equipment such as shoes, shorts, and T-shirts. It was founded in 1882 by …mile Camuset
- The company has sponsorship deals with several football clubs, most notably Everton F.C.
- It defines the international rules of basketball, specifies the equipment and facilities required, regulates the transfer of athletes across countries, and controls the appointment of international referees
- A total of 213 national federations are now members, organized since 1989 into five zones or commissions: Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe, and Oceania.
- It is the highest level of professional American football in the United States, and is considered the top professional American football league in the world.
- t was formed by eleven teams in 1920 as the American Professional Football Association
44.Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces
- It s a global chain of hotels and resorts. This company is a part of the Tata Group, one of India’s largest business conglomerates
- The company records to own and operate 76 hotels, 7 palaces, serviced apartments, 6 private islands and 12 resorts and spas, spanning 52 destinations in 12 countries across 5 continents and employ over 13000 people
- he company, based in Washington D.C., is repeatedly included on the Forbes Best Companies to Work for list, and was voted the 4th best company to work for in the UK by The Times in 2009.
- As of December 2005, there were 482 hotels and resorts operating under the brand.
- It is a non-profit, marine conservation organization based in Friday Harbor on San Juan Island, Washington in the United States
- In 2008, Animal Planet began filming the weekly series Whale Wars based on the group’s encounters with the Japanese whaling fleet in the Southern Ocean, a development which brought the group much publicity.
- It is a touring car racing series held each year in the United Kingdom
- The Championship was established in 1958 as the British Saloon Car Championship
- It is an American regional fast food hamburger restaurant chain in the Midwestern United States and in the New York metropolitan area, and the first of its kind in the US.
- t is known for its small, square hamburgers. Sometimes referred to as sliders, the burgers were priced at five cents until the 1940s, and remained at ten cents for years thereafter.
- It is a privately owned company established in 1957 by four brothersóHarrison McCain, Wallace McCain, Robert McCain, and Andrew McCainóin Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada
- It is the world’s largest producer of French fries and other oven-ready frozen food products.
- It is a video sharing website that lets users post and share videos
- The site went live on October 31, 2006. Founded by the team responsible for the Ogrish.com shock site, it aims to take reality footage, politics, and world events and combine them with the power of citizen journalism
- It is an Italian luxury eyewear company specializing in sunglasses.
- Formed in 1917 by Giuseppe Ratti, Persol originally catered to pilots and sports drivers
- emu australia
- It is an Australian brand of footwear.
- The brand is best known for their sheepskin products. Their signature products are ugg boots
- It is a global helicopter manufacturing and support company.
- Its head office is located on the property of Marseille-Provence International Airport in Marignane, France, near Marseille.
- It is one of two major contemporary political parties in the United States along with the Republican Party.
- The party has the lengthiest record of continuous operation in the United States and is one of the oldest political parties in the world.
- It is a television cooking game show franchise created by Franc Roddam, which originated with the UK version of the show in 1990
- he format was revived by Executive Producers Franc Roddam and John Silver and Series Producer Karen Ross who updated the original format for the BBC in 2005.
- is one of the two major political parties in the United States, along with the Democratic Party.
- Founded by anti-slavery activists in 1854, it dominated politics nationally for most of the period 1860-1932.
- It is a daily national tabloid newspaper published in the United Kingdom
- Regionalised editions are published in Glasgow (The Scottish Sun) and Dublin (The Irish Sun). It is published by the News Group Newspapers division of News International, itself a wholly owned subsidiary of Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation
- It is a French daily evening newspaper founded by Hubert Beuve-MÈry and continuously published in Paris since its first edition on 19 December 1944
- It is one of two French newspapers of record along with Le Figaro, and the main publication of La Vie-Le Monde Group.
- It is a multinational French company with activities in four main service and utility areas traditionally managed by public authorities -water supply and water management, waste management, energy and transport services.
- It is quoted on Euronext Paris and the New York Stock Exchange. It is headquartered in the 16th arrondissement of Paris
- kingston technology
- It is an American, privately held, multinational computer technology corporation that develops, manufactures, sells and supports flash memory products and other computer-related memory products
- Headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, USA, Kingston Technology employs more than 4,700 people worldwide as of Q1 2011
- It is a computer peripherals and hardware company headquartered in Fremont, California
- It designs and sells a range of products for computers, including high-speed DRAM modules, ATX power supplies (PSUs), USB flash drives (UFDs),memory and case cooling solutions, computer cases, solid-state drives (SSDs), and speakers.
- It is a Danish business conglomerate
- It is the largest container ship operator and supply vessel operator in the world since 1996
- Costa Crociere
- It is a British-American owned Italian cruise line, based in Genoa, Italy, and under control of the Carnival Corporation & plc
- Founded in 1854, the company originally operated cargo ships, in order to carry olive oils and textiles from Sardinia to Liguria
- It is a German producer of outdoor wear and equipment that was founded in 1981 and is now owned by Quadriga Capital, Germany
- heir products include mountain and leisure clothing, footwear, rucksacks, sleeping bags, and tents.
- It is a Swiss producer of mountaineering and trekking equipment with headquarters in Seon, Switzerland
- The company was founded in 1862 by Kaspar Tanner in Dintikon
- It is a mountain sports brand founded in 1997 in Domancy, France, producing Hiking, Trail running, Adventure racing, Climbing and Mountaineering apparel and equipment and is sold in every store of Decathlon Group and sportswear shops
- 2005 : The 2 seconds tent’s release puts the brand in the innovation spotlight.
- It is a Japanese manufacturer of sporting equipment for badminton, golf and tennis, producing racquets, clubs, shoes, shuttlecocks, and other equipment for those sports
- The company was founded in 1946 by Minoru Yoneyama as a producer of wooden floats for fishing nets.
- It was established in 1973 by the Caberlotto family (who were the proprietors of the football team Treviso) in Montebelluna, northern Italy, the world centre of footwear manufacturing.
- It is an Italian sports apparel manufacturer. Its products are now distributed in more than 60 countries.
- Central Intelligence Agency
- It is an independent civilian intelligence agency of the United States government
- It is an executive agency and reports directly to the Director of National Intelligence, with responsibility for providing national security intelligence assessment to senior United States policymakers
- Turner Classic Movies
- It is a movie-oriented cable television channel, owned by the Turner Broadcasting System subsidiary of Time Warner, featuring commercial-free classic movies
- The company is headquartered at the Techwood Campus in Atlanta, Georgia, in Midtown
- It is a digital-distribution multimedia-content service from Google which includes an online store for music, movies, books, and Android applications and games, as well as a cloud media player.
- The service is accessible from the web and the Play Store mobile app on most Android and Google TV devices
- It is a Smart TV platform from Google co-developed by Google, Intel, Sony and Logitech.
- It ntegrates Googleís Android operating system and the Linux version of Google Chrome browser to create an interactive television overlay on top of existing Internet television and WebTV sites to add a 10-foot user interface.
- It is a Bacardi-owned brand of premium priced vodka produced in France
- It is distilled in France from French wheat. In 2004, Sidney Frank sold the brand to Bacardi for $2.2 billion.
- It is a South African casual dining restaurant group originating from the Mozambiquan-Portuguese community with a Portuguese/Mozambican theme
- It specializes in chicken dishes with either lemon and herb, medium, hot, extra hot or extra extra hot Peri-Peri marinades (properly known as Galinha a Africana
- The business began with a canned meat product, beef in brine, or corned beef. It became well-known when it began to package the meat in a trapezoid-shaped can starting in 1875
- They also owned Juicy Juice; they sold it to Nestle in the 2000s.
- It is the world’s largest supplier of shock absorbers to vehicle manufacturers
- It is based near Dusseldorf, Germany, and together with its 6 branches supplies shock absorbers and coil springs to the European aftermarket.
- It s an American food conglomerate based in Chicago. It has been owned by Pepsico since 2001
- In the 1970s, the company financed the making of the film Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, obtaining in return a license to use a number of the product names mentioned in the movie for candy bars.
- It started producing gluten and dairy free health food bars in 1996, to cater for the increasing dietary and allergenic requirements
- It currently produces over 18 gluten free products which are sold throughout Australia and New Zealand, through major Supermarkets & Independents and Health Food stores.
- It is an international hotel company, owned by Accor hotels. It has 800 hotels in 40 countries around the world
- The first was opened in Bordeaux in 1974
- It a wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Global Beverages (formerly Tata Tea ), is the world’s second largest manufacturer and distributor of tea.
- It is the largest tea company in the United Kingdom and Canada and the second largest in the United States by volume.