Logo Quiz By Bubble Answers Level 18
Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 18
This are the answers for Logo Quiz by Bubble Level 18.
- It is an English Premier League football club based in Holloway, London
- It was founded in 1886 in Woolwich and in 1893 became the first club from the south of England to join the Football League
- They are a professional American football team based in Indianapolis, Indiana and play their home games at Lucas Oil Stadium.
- The team was officially founded in Baltimore in 1953 and were based in Baltimore, Maryland until the team relocated to Indianapolis in 1984.
- It is an alcoholic apéritif (20.5%, 21%, 24%, 25%, or 28% ABV, depending on the country in which it is sold) obtained from the infusion of herbs and fruit (including chinotto and cascarilla) in alcohol and water.
- It is often used in cocktails and is commonly served with soda water, wine, or citrus juice.
- The group consists of A. J. McLean, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell, Nick Carter, and Kevin Richardson
- They are an American vocal group, formed in Orlando, Florida in 1993
- Old Bushmills Distillery
- It is owned and operated by Diageo plc, and is a popular tourist attraction, with around 120,000 visitors per year.
- According to the company, a distillery by this name was first recorded in 1743, although at the time it was in the hands of smugglers (in a quote attributed to Victorian whiskey journalist Alfred Barnard).
- They won the 1937 and 1942 Championship games, as well as Super Bowls XVII, XXII, and XXVI.
- They were the first team in the NFL with an official marching band and also the first team to have a fight song, Hail to the R…….
- It is an English football club based in Fulham, London.
- Their home is the 41,837-seat Stamford Bridge stadium, where they have played since their establishment.
- Often referred to as the King of Pop, or by his initials MJ
- The seventh child of the Jackson family, he debuted on the professional music scene along with his brothers as a member of The Jackson 5 in 1964, and began his solo career in 1971.
- man utd
- man united
- It is an English professional football club, based in Old Trafford
- It is one of the wealthiest and most widely supported football teams in the world
- It is a brand of Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey distilled and bottled by the Austin Nichols division of Campari Group.
- The distillery is located near Lawrenceburg, Kentucky. It offers tours, and is part of the American Whiskey Trail and the Kentucky Bourbon Trail.
- He was discovered in 2008 by American talent manager Scooter Braun, who came across Bieber’s videos on YouTube and later became his manager.
- He is a Canadian singerñsongwriter, musician, and actor.
- he club has won eighteen League titles, second most in English football, seven FA Cups and a record eight League Cups.
- It was founded in 1892 and admitted into the Football League the following year.
- It is a brand of Italian vermouth.
- It is the world’s fourth most powerful spirit brand according to a survey of the situation in 2006.
- The team were founded in 1896, and are the oldest continuously run professional American football club in the United States
- The team was established in Chicago in 1898 and was a charter member of the NFL in 1920. Along with the Chicago Bears, the club is one of two NFL charter member franchises still in operation since the league’s founding.
- was a Jamaican singer-songwriter and musician.
- His best-known hits include I Shot the Sheriff, No Woman, No Cry, Could You Be Loved, Stir It Up, Get Up Stand Up, Jamming, Redemption Song, One Lov and, Three Little Birds
- She has sold more than 300 million records worldwide and is recognized as the world’s top-selling female recording artist of all time by Guinness World Records
- Considered to be one of the 25 Most Powerful Women of the Past Century by Time
- It is rum made in Santa Cruz del Norte, Cuba.
- The brand was established by José Arechabala in 1878. After the Cuban Revolution of 1959, the distillery and company was nationalized by the Cuban government; subsequently, the Arechabala family left for Spain, then emigrated to the United States.
- It came to prominence as a recording artist following the release of her debut album The Fame (2008), which was a critical and commercial success that topped charts around the world and included the international number-one singles Just Dance and Poker Face
- She has sold an estimated 30 million albums and 70 -80 million singles worldwide
- It is a flower delivery network, associated with over 58,000 affiliated flower shops in over 140 countries.
- In the USA the Mercury Man operates as FTD and in Europe as Fleurop.
- Blockbuster inc.
- It is an American-based provider of home movie and video game rental services, originally through video rental shops (both owned and franchised), later adding DVD-by-mail, streaming, video on demand and cinema theater.
- Because of poor strategic planning, mismanagement and competition from other video rental companies such as Netflix and Redbox, this company has lost significant revenue.
- It is an oral hygiene product line of toothpastes, toothbrushes, mouthwashes and dental floss.
- Their toothpaste was first sold by the company in 1873, sixteen years after the death of its founder.
- It is a commercial music streaming service providing DRM-protected content from a range of major and independent record labels, including Sony, EMI, Warner Music Group and Universal.
- Launched in October 2008 by Swedish startup, the service had approximately 10 million users as of 15 September 2010, about 2.5 million of whom were paying users.
- Deutsche Lufthansa
- It is the flag carrier of Germany and the largest airline in Europe, both in terms of overall passengers carried and fleet size.
- The airline is the world’s fourth-largest airline in terms of overall passengers carried, operating services to 18 domestic destinations and 197 international destinations in 78 countries across Africa, Americas, Asia and Europe.
- Play Station
- Sony Play Station
- It is a series of video game consoles created and developed by Sony Computer Entertainment with consoles in the fifth to eighth generations.
- It now consists of a total of three core home consoles, as well as a media center, an online service, a line of controllers, two handhelds and a phone, as well as multiple magazines.
- WhatsApp Messenger
- It is a proprietary, cross-platform instant messaging application for smartphones.
- It is one of only two Fortune 500 companies headquartered in Oregon. It is one of the world’s largest suppliers of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment, with revenue in excess of US$24.1 billion in its fiscal year 2012 (ending May 31, 2012).
- It is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing and worldwide marketing and selling of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories and services.
- It is a U.S based manufacturer of sneakers, skateboarding shoes, BMX shoes, snowboarding boots and other shoe types.
- Today, company sell variety of products including shoes, t-shirts, hoodies, socks, watches, iPhone cases, hats, beanies, and backpacks.
- It is a brand name for a variety of paper-based products such as facial tissue, bathroom tissue, paper towels, and diapers.
- Often used as a genericized trademark, especially in the United States, the name Kleenex is a registered trademark of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
- It is a small economy car made by the British Motor Corporation (BMC) and its successors from 1959 until 2000. The original is considered a British icon of the 1960s.
- Its space-saving front-wheel drive layout – allowing 80 per cent of the area of the car’s floorpan to be used for passengers and luggage – influenced a generation of car makers.
- It is a British multinational telecommunications company headquartered in London and with its registered office in Newbury, Berkshire.
- It is the world’s second-largest mobile telecommunications company measured by both subscribers and 2011 revenues (in each case behind China Mobile), and had 439 million subscribers as of December 2011.
- It is an Irish low-cost airline.
- It operates 303 Boeing 737–800 aircraft. The airline has been characterised by its rapid expansion, a result of the deregulation of the aviation industry in Europe in 1997 and the success of its low-cost business model.
- It is a brand of hair care products owned by Procter & Gamble.
- The product line was first introduced in Europe in 1947 by Hoffman-LaRoche of Switzerland, which branded the name based on panthenol as a shampoo ingredient.
- It is a product line of beverages, usually associated with lemonade or orange juice, but now extends to soft drinks of many kinds, including Hi-C.
- Maid is sold under Cappy brand in Central Europe and under Fruitopia in Germany.
- It is a popular technology that allows an electronic device to exchange data wirelessly (using radio waves) over a computer network, including high-speed Internet connections.
- It was define as any wireless local area network (WLAN) products that are based on the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers’ (IEEE) 802.11 standards.
- Originally known as FDX Corporation, is an American global courier delivery services company headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee.
- The name is a syllabic abbreviation of the name of the company’s original air division, Federal Express, which was used from 1973 until 2000.
- Smart Automobile
- It is an automotive branch of Daimler AG that specialises in manufacturing microcars.
- It is headquartered in Böblingen, Germany and has its main factory in Hambach, France. Its vehicles are marketed as smart, in all lower-case, with a brand logo that incorporates a letter c for compact and an arrow for forward thinking.
- Campbell Soup Company
- It is an American producer of canned soups and related products.
- It products are sold in 120 countries around the world. It is headquartered in Camden, New Jersey. Campbell’s divides itself into three divisions: the simple meals division, which consists largely of soups.
- In N Out
- It is a regional chain of fast food restaurants with locations in five western states in United States.
- The current owner is Lynsi Torres, the only grandchild of founders Harry and Esther Snyder. As of February 2013, In-N-Out employed 18,000 and had 281 locations with no location more than one day’s drive from a regional distribution center.
- It is an American manufacturer of packs, bags, luggage and clothing
- Company has more recently diversified into apparel and accessories whilst keeping backpacks, luggage and other bags as its core focus. Most bags come with a 30-year warranty.
- It is a farming game made by Supercell.
- This game is available for iPhone and android users.
- It is a military science fiction real-time strategy video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment.
- Blizzard Entertainment’s use of three distinct races in game is widely credited with revolutionizing the real-time strategy genre.
- It is a Spanish broadband and telecommunications provider with operations in Europe, Asia, North America and South America,.
- Operating globally, it is the fifth-largest mobile network provider in the world. The company started as a public telecommunications company. Its head office is in the Distrito Telefónica in Madrid.
- Rover marque
- It was launched as a bicycle maker called … Company in 1878, before manufacturing cars in 1904.
- It was a British automotive marque used between 1904 and 2005.