Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 7
Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 7 Word List
Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 7 Answers, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- It is an Italian brand of shoe and apparel manufactured utilising waterproof/breathable fabrics.
- The company was founded in 1995 by Mario Moretti Polegato.
- It is the brand name of a chocolate hazelnut spread.
- According to the product label, the main ingredients are sugar and vegetable oils, followed by hazelnut, cocoa solids, and skimmed milk.
- It is a trademark for a popular sandwich cookie by the Nabisco division of Kraft Foods.
- Since its 1912 introduction, it has become the best selling cookie in the United States, through the 20th century and into the 21st .
- It is a brand of batteries manufactured by Procter & Gamble.
- Manufactures alkaline batteries in many common sizes, such as AAA, AA, C, D, and 9V. Lesser used sizes such as AAAA (primarily for pagers, penlights, and blood glucose meters) and J size batteries (for hospital devices) are also manufactured along with a range of button batteries using zinc-air, silver-oxide and lithium chemistries, used in calculators, watches, hearing aids, and other small (mostly medical related) devices.
- It is an international charity, headquartered in New York City, that provides long-term humanitarian and developmental assistance to children and mothers in developing countries.
- It was created by the United Nations General Assembly on December 11, 1946, to provide emergency food and healthcare to children in countries that had been devastated by World War II.
- It is a Swiss watchmaking manufacturer of high-quality, luxury wristwatches.
- It has three watch lines: Oyster Perpetual, Professional and Cellini and the primary bracelets for the Oyster line are named Jubilee, Oyster and President.
- It is a global hospitality company.
- It was founded in Cisco, Texas and was headquartered in Beverly Hills, California from 1969 until 2009. The company moved to Tysons Corner, unincorporated Fairfax County, Virginia, near McLean in August 2009.
- It is the flag carrier of Australia.
- It is Australia’s largest airline, the oldest continuously operated airline in the world and the second oldest in the world overall.
- It is a British manufacturer of sports and racing cars based at the former site of RAF Hethel, a World War II airfield in Norfolk.
- The company designs and builds race and production automobiles of light weight and fine handling characteristics.
- It is a U.S.-based video-sharing website on which users can upload, share and view videos.
- It was founded by Jake Lodwick and Zach Klein in November 2004.
- It is a French high fashion house established in 1837, today specializing in leather, lifestyle accessories, perfumery, luxury goods, and ready-to-wear.
- The company licenses no products and keeps tight control over the design and manufacture of its vast inventory.
- It is a BritishĖDutch multinational consumer goods company.
- It is the world’s third-largest consumer goods company measured by 2011 revenues (after Procter & Gamble and Nestlť) and the world’s largest maker of ice cream.
- It is a media player for Windows-based PCs and Android devices, written by Nullsoft, now a subsidiary of AOL.
- It is proprietary freeware/shareware, multi-format, extensible with plug-ins and skins, and is noted for its graphical sound visualization, playlist, and media library features.
- It is the flag carrier and largest airline of the Russian Federation, based on passengers carried per year.
- It operated the Soviet equivalent of a presidential aircraft and other VIP transports of government and communist party officials.
- It is the current national airline of Jamaica. It is has been owned and operated by Caribbean Airlines Limited since 26 May 2011.
- It was established in October 1968 and started operations on April 1, 1969, connecting Kingston and Montego Bay, with New York and Miami.
- It is an integrated Spanish oil and gas company with operations in 28 countries.
- It partners with Honda Racing Corporation to compete in MotoGP under Repsol Honda Team.
- It is an American supermarket chain founded in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- It is the country’s largest grocery store chain and its second-largest grocery retailer by volume and second-place general retailer in the country, with Walmart being the largest.
- It is a handheld game console manufactured and marketed by Sony Corporation.
- It is the only handheld video game console to use an optical disc format, Universal Media Disc (UMD) , as its primary storage medium.
- It is an Italian football, tennis, running, cycling, rugby, athletic shoe, clothing, and fashion accessory manufacturer with locations in Italy, the United States, and Hong Kong.
- It is the only Italian athletic footwear and apparel manufacturer to still make some of its products in Italy.
- It is a Chinese multinational telecommunications equipment and systems company headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
- It is the world’s fifth-largest telecoms equipment maker measured by 2011 revenues (after Ericsson, Huawei, Alcatel-Lucent and Nokia Siemens Networks).
- It is an American based company, and was founded in 1947 by Anthony T. Rossi in Bradenton, Florida, U.S.A. Since 1998 it has been owned by PepsiCo, Inc. Tropicana’s headquarters are in Chicago, Illinois.
- The company is the largest single buyer of Florida fruit and processes about 60 million boxes of fruit. Once the fruit is picked, oranges are hand graded and any fruit that doesnít meet quality inspections is removed.
- It is an American multinational bulge bracket investment banking and securities firm that engages in global investment banking, securities, investment management, and other financial services primarily with institutional clients.
- It has received favorable press coverage for conducting business and implementing internal policies related to reversing global climate change.
- It was founded in 1946, and in 1957 released the world’s first entirely electric compact calculator.
- Its products include calculators, mobile phones, cameras, musical instruments and watches.
- dominos pizza
- It is an international pizza delivery corporation headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States.
- It is the second-largest pizza chain in the United States and has more than 9,700 corporate and franchised stores in 70 countries and all 50 U.S. states.
- dunkin’ donuts
- It is an international doughnut and coffee retailer founded in 1950 by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts it is now headquartered in Canton.
- While the company originally focused on doughnuts and other baked goods, over half of its business today is in coffee sales, making it more of a competitor to Starbucks than to more traditional competitors such as Krispy Kreme and Tim Hortons.
- It is a brand of fashion-forward wrist watches introduced in 1983.
- In October 2004, it introduced its first smart watch, the Paparazzi, based on Microsoft Corporation’s SPOT (Smart Personal Objects Technology) technology.
- It is a shoe manufacturer founded by 3 friends – Scott Seamans, Lyndon Duke Hanson, and George Boedecker, Jr. – to produce and distribute a foam clog design acquired from a Quebec company called Foam Creations.
- The shoe had originally been developed as a spa shoe.
- kool aid
- It is a brand of flavored drink mix owned by Kraft Foods.
- It is usually sold in powder form, in either packets or small tubs. The drink is prepared by mixing the powder with sugar and water (typically by the pitcher-full).
- It is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
- It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services.
- It was a Spanish airline.
- It provided a scheduled passenger network within Spain and Europe, with an extension to West Africa.
- It is a Chinese automobile manufacturer.
- The company has been producing their version of the Ford Transit van in a joint venture with Ford Motor Company since 1997.
- It is considered to be one of the most reputable Indian industrial houses with market leadership in utility vehicles as well as tractors in India.
- The group has a presence in aerospace, agribusiness, aftermarket, automotive, components, construction equipment, defense, energy, farm equipment, finance and insurance, industrial equipment, information technology, leisure and hospitality, logistics, real estate, retail, and two wheelers.
- It is a Spanish sportswear company that creates and produces apparel and shoes.
- It was founded in 1977 by Diego and Josť Quiles and its products are destinated for football, futsal, basketball, running and tennis market.
- It is the world’s first and largest global airline alliance, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Its name and emblem represent the five founding airlines, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, Thai Airways International, and United Airlines.
- It is a Japanese company that produces a popular line of motorsport helmets.
- It remains a relatively small company, with a workforce of under 500 people worldwide.
- seven eleven
- The company, primarily operating as a franchise, is the world’s largest operator, franchisor and licensor of convenience stores, with more than 46,000 outlets, surpassing the previous record-holder McDonald’s Corporation in 2007 by approximately 1,000 retail stores.
- It has been consistently ranked in Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500, most recently being selected as the No.1 overall franchise.
- al jazerra
- al jazerra
- It is an independent broadcaster owned by the state of Qatar through the Qatar Media Corporation and headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
- Initially launched as an Arabic news and current affairs satellite TV channel, it has since expanded into a network with several outlets, including the Internet and specialty TV channels in multiple languages.
- It was created in cooperation with the BBC by Discovery Communications on October 1, 1996.
- It focuses on pets and domesticated animals.
- It is a Japanese athletic equipment company.
- It produces professional footwear and sports equipment designed for football, running, netball, tennis, badminton, squash, martial arts, cricket, golf, wrestling, track & field, cross-training, volleyball, cheerleading, lacrosse, and for many other sport disciplines.
- It is a Czech company formed in 1991 by Jan Gritzbach and Tomas Hofer, with corporate offices in Europe and the United States.
- The company specializes in computer security software.
- It is one of the oldest (1926) & largest conglomerates based in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- The group comprises 34 companies & its flagship motorized vehicle-producing company is ranked as the world’s fourth largest two- and three-wheeler manufacturer.
- It is an international newsweekly magazine devoted to the music industry, and is one of the oldest trade magazines in the world.
- It maintains several internationally recognized music charts that track the most popular songs and albums in various categories on a weekly basis.
- It is an American privately held organization, based in Framingham, Massachusetts, that specializes in audio equipment.
- It is best known for its loudspeakers, noise-cancelling headsets, and automotive sound systems.
- It is a manufacturer company of watches and clocks.
- Its horological innovations included the Accutron watch, which used resonating tuning forks as a means of regulating the time keeping function.
- It is a luxury brand of Swiss watches, a private company headquartered in Grenchen, Canton of Solothurn.
- In 2009, Breitling laid a major milestone in its history by joining the exclusive circle of the rare watch companies to have their own mechanical chronograph movement.
- It is a Danish brewing company founded in 1847 by J. C. Jacobsen.
- Its tagline Probably the best beer in the world was created in 1973 by Saatchi and Saatchi for the UK market.
- It is an American mass media corporation focused on commercial broadcasting, publishing, billboards and television production, with most of its operations in the United States.
- The company began trading on the NYSE on January 3, 2006. Until then, the corporation was known as Viacom, and is the legal successor to said company.
- chick fil a
- ChickIt is a American quick service restaurant chain headquartered in the Atlanta suburb of College Park, Georgia, United States, specializing in chicken entrťes and is known for promoting the company founder’s Christian values.
- Eat mor chikin is the chain’s most prominent advertising slogan, created by the The Richards Group in 1995. The slogan is often seen in advertisements, featuring cows that are often seen wearing (or holding) signs that usually read: Eat mor chikin in all capital letters.
- It is a brand of (pale lager) owned and produced by Cerveceria Modelo at a number of breweries in Mexico.
- It is one of the best-selling beers in Mexico and is one of the top-selling beers worldwide.
- It is an American company that specializes in footwear for extreme sports, skateboarding, snowboarding as well as snowboards, shirts, jeans, hats, and jackets.
- The company was founded in 1993 by Ken Block and Damon Way, and is based in Huntington Beach, California.
- It was originally a brand of tyre produced at the end of the 19th century.
- Today, the brand and logo is used for tyres, aerospace, industrial products, construction materials, furniture, sporting goods and footwear.
- It is a Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC) listed on the Dubai Financial Market.
- Its activities include property investment and development, property management services, education, healthcare, retail and hospitality sectors, as well as investing in financial service providers.
- It is an American manufacturer of batteries and personal care products, headquartered in Town and Country, Missouri.
- The company has its foundation in the Eveready Battery Company, which in 1986 had been sold to animal and human food manufacturer Ralston Purina.
- etihad airways
- It is a flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates
- It was awarded the World’s Leading Airline in 2009 and 2010 by the World Travel Awards.
- It is a French brand of mineral water coming from several sources on the south shore of Lake Geneva.
- In popular culture, this brand is portrayed as a luxury and expensive bottled water.
- It is a spherical chocolate sweet made by Italian chocolatier Ferrero SpA.
- Introduced in 1982, the chocolates consist of a whole roasted hazelnut encased in a thin wafer shell filled with hazelnut cream and covered in milk chocolate and chopped hazelnuts
- It is a location-based social networking website for mobile devices, such as smartphones.
- The service was created in 2009 by Dennis Crowley and Naveen Selvadurai.
- It is an American sportswear and footwear retailer, with its headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, New York City,and operating in approximately 20 countries worldwide.
- The chain is known for its employees’ uniforms, resembling those of referees.
- It is a purveyor of baby food and baby products.
- The brand became a major company in the baby food industry it offers more than 190 products in 80 countries, with labeling in 16 languages.
- It is a mass market cosmetics brand of L’Orťal that produces hair care and skin care products.
- Current product lines include Fructis shampoos and conditioners, and Nutrisse hair color.
- It is a manufacturer of premium chocolates and related products.
- In addition to chocolates, it also sells truffles, coffee, cocoa, biscuits, dipped fruits and sweets, chocolate liqueur, shakes, wedding and party favors and other items arranged in gift baskets.
- It is a deal-of-the-day website that features discounted gift certificates usable at local or national companies.
- By October 2010 it served more than 150 markets in North America and 100 markets in Europe, Asia and South America and had 35 million registered users.
- It is the largest manufacturer of greeting cards in the United States.
- In 1985, the company was awarded the National Medal of Arts.
- It is a world-leading cognac house with headquarters in Cognac, France.
- Its popularity in the younger generation has increased in recent years, due mainly to it being referenced in quite a few rap and hip-hop songs.
- It is a free photo sharing program launched in October 2010 that allows users to take a photo, apply a digital filter to it, and then share it on a variety of social networking services.
- A distinctive feature confines photos to a square shape, similar to Kodak Instamatic and Polaroid images, in contrast to the 4:3 aspect ratio typically used by mobile device cameras.
- It is an American corporation based in Moline, Illinois, and the leading manufacturer of agricultural machinery in the world.
- The company is also a leading manufacturer of construction equipment and forestry equipment, as well as a supplier of diesel engines and drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment.
- It is a Gibraltar-born British fashion designer who was head designer of the French fashion companies.
- Fashion designer became a familiar figure on the streets of Le Marais, an area of Paris popular with gays and also the cityís Jewish community.
- It is a producer of cereal and convenience foods, including cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, fruit-flavored snacks, frozen waffles, and vegetarian foods.
- It was the first to introduce prizes in boxes of cereal.
- It is a Japanese technology company headquartered in Marunouchi, Chiyoda, Tokyo, with offices in 35 countries worldwide.
- The company manufactures business and industrial imaging products, including copiers, laser printers, multi-functional peripherals (MFPs) and digital print systems for the production printing market.
- It is the top professional association football division of the Spanish football league system.
- This is the sixth-highest of any domestic professional sports league in the world and the third-highest of any professional association football league, behind the German Bundesliga and English Premier League.
- It is a designer denim company founded in Vernon, California, United States in 1990 by Gene Montesano and Barry Perlman.
- It also produces sportswear, outerwear, T-shirts and active wear.
- It is an American makeup brand sold worldwide and owned by L’Orťal.
- The company was created by lanaya New York chemist T.L. Williams in 1915.
- It is a Japanese multinational corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, specializing in optics and imaging.
- Its products include cameras, binoculars, microscopes, measurement instruments, and the steppers used in the photolithography steps of semiconductor fabrication, of which it is the world’s second largest manufacturer.
- It makes sport equipment including sunglasses, sports visors, and ski goggles, as well as watches, clothing, bags, backpacks, shoes, prescription glasses, football (American) and hockey eyewear, golf gear and other accessories.
- It was started by Jim Jannard in 1975 in his garage with an initial investment of $300.
- It is a Japan-based manufacturer of optics and reprography products.
- It was established on 12 October 1919, initially specializing in microscope and thermometer businesses.
- It is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation founded in 1849.
- It produces the neuropathic pain/fibromyalgia drug Lyrica the oral antifungal medication Diflucan, the antibiotic Zithromax, Viagra for erectile dysfunction, and the anti-inflammatory Celebrex.
- ralph loren
- It is an upscale American lifestyle company and fashion retailer.
- The company focuses on high-end clothes for men and women, as well as accessories, footwear, fragrances, home (bedding, towels) and housewares presents media content of its lifestyle and it also runs a line of restaurants.
- It is an American brand of sunglasses founded in 1937 by Bausch & Lomb.
- The brand became more popular after the release of the movie Top Gun.
- rolling stone
- It is a US-based magazine devoted to music, liberal politics, and popular culture that is published every two weeks.
- It was founded in San Francisco in 1967 by Jann Wenner, who is still editor and publisher, and music critic Ralph J. Gleason.
- It is an American technology company, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of hard disk drives.
- They were a major supplier in the microcomputer market during the 1980s, especially after the introduction of the IBM XT in 1983.
Like us if feel this helpful. Thank you.
Please Select Levels: