Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 5
Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 5 Word List
Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 5 Answers, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- It is a Swedish manufacturer of high-performance sports cars based in ńngelholm.
- The company was founded in 1994 in Sweden, with the intention of producing a world-class supercar.
- It is a British Formula One team based in Woking, Surrey, England, United Kingdom.
- The team is the second oldest active team (after Ferrari) and one of the most successful teams in Formula One, having won 177 races, 12 drivers’ championships and 8 constructors’ championships.
- It is an Italian manufacturer of sports cars and carbon fibre.
- The company was founded in 1992 by Horacio Pagani, and is based in San Cesario sul Panaro, near Modena, Italy.
- It was an automobile manufacturer and brand, established on January 7, 1985 as a subsidiary of General Motors in response to the success of Japanese automobile imports in the United States.
- The company marketed itself as a different kind of car company.
- It is a major Swedish automotive industry manufacturer of commercial vehicles – specifically heavy trucks and buses.
- It also manufactures diesel engines for motive power of heavy vehicles, marine, and general industrial applications.
- It is a Dutch truck manufacturing company and a division of PACCAR.
- Some of the truck models are designed and built by Leyland Trucks at their plant in England.
- It was a British truck manufacturer.
- In 2000, it became part of MAN AG.
- It is an American truck-manufacturing company and a former manufacturer of buses and trolley buses.
- It is a top producer in the vocational, on-road-vehicle market, Class 8 through Class 13. It is also the most popular manufacturer of heavy-duty off-road trucks in America.
- It is a French Automobile manufacturer, started in 1990 by Michel Hommell, a former racing driver and the owner of …chappement, a French car magazine.
- The company is based in LohÈac, near Rennes, Brittany.
- It is an Italian racing car maker founded by Austrian-Italian founder in Turin in 1949.
- Founder began his well-known association with Fiat in 1952, building the model 1500 Biposto upon Fiat mechanicals.
- It is founded 1977 in Bottrop (Ruhr Area), Germany, is a high-performance aftermarket tuning company which specializes in Mercedes-Benz, Smart and Maybach vehicles.
- Founded by Prof. Bodo BUSchmann and Klaus BRAckman in 1977, it has since become the largest Mercedes tuner, other than Mercedes-AMG which became a DaimlerChrysler affiliate in the 1990s.
- It is a British manufacturer of luxury sports cars, based in Gaydon, Warwickshire, England.
- The company name is derived from the name of one of the company’s founders, Lionel Martin, and from the Aston Clinton Hillclimb near Aston Clinton in Buckinghamshire.
- It is an Italian company which produces trucks, construction dump truck, heavy transport vehicles and military vehicles.
- It was privately founded in 1946 in Cagliari, and since 1986 is a member Iveco, part of Fiat Industrial.
- It is a French automobile manufacturer based in Aix-les-Bains, Savoie
- It was founded in 1983 to make microcars in the old Arola factory after that company failed
- It is an automotive manufacturing company headquartered in Shenyang, China.
- In 2010 it was one of the top ten most-productive carmakers in China coming in ninth and selling a half million units
Like us if feel this helpful. Thank you.
Please Select Levels: