Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answers Asia
Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answers Asia Word List
Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answers Asia, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- The club was founded as a community club at the end of 2002, and the club made their K-League debut in 2003.
- n 2008, Daegu reached the semi-finals of the Korean FA Cup, but lost to the Pohang Steelers.
- It is a South Korean football club. Based in Gangwon Province of South Korea
- The club FC joined the K-League as its 15th club for the 2009 season
- It is a professional Korean football team currently playing in the K-League
- the club’s home stadium is the Incheon Football Stadium.
- it is a professional Chinese football club that currently participates in the Chinese Super League
- Team play at the 30,776 seater Jinzhou Stadium in Dalian, Liaoning, China.
- It It is based in Busan, South Korea, and plays its home games at Busan Asiad Stadium.
- It ootball team was found in 1983 in the city of Busan by the Daewoo corporation.
Suwon Samsung Bluewings
- Founded in December 1995, they have become one of Asian football’s most famous clubs with a host of domestic and continental honours.
- The club lifted the Asian Club Championship (the predecessor to the AFC Champions League) twice in succession in 2001 and 2002, and also added the Asian Super Cup to their roll of honors on two occasions.
- It is a professional Chinese football club based in Nanjing, who currently participates in the Chinese Super League while playing their home matches in the 60,000 seater Nanjing Olympic Sports Center.
- The team was originally founded in 1958 as Jiangsu Provincial Team while the current professional football team was established on March 28, 1994.
Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors
- Jeonbuk Motors
- Jeonbuk Hyundai
- They are a professional football club based in Jeollabuk-do, South Korea. Home stadium in Jeonju, capital city of Jeonbuk
- They won their first K-League title in 2009. Prior to this, the club won the AFC Champions League title in 2006, becoming the first club from East Asia to win the tournament
- Founded as Lucky-Goldstar FC in 1983.
- It s one of the most successful and the most popular club in the K-League, with financial backing from the GS Group
Do you like this page ?
Please Select Levels: