Logo Quiz Music Bands Answers Pop 2
Logo Quiz Music Bands Answers Pop 2 Word List
Logo Quiz Music Bands Pop 2 Answers, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- They are a British five-piece vocal pop group comprising Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange, Mark Owen and Robbie Williams
- n total, the group have had 27 top 40 singles and 16 top 5 singles in the United Kingdom alone
- He is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and actor.
- He has produced ten platinum albums and thirty Top 40 singles during his career.
- They were a musical group founded in 1958
- The group’s line-up consisted of brothers Barry, Robin, and Maurice Gibb
- jackson five
- Founding group members Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Michael formed the group after performing in an early incarnation called The Jackson Brothers, which originally consisted of a trio of the three older brothers
- hey were one of the first black teen idols to appeal equally to white audiences, thanks partially to the successful promotional relations skills of Motown Records CEO Berry Gordy
The Beach Boys
- beach boys
- They are an American rock band, formed in 1961 in Hawthorne, California.
- he group initially comprised brothers Brian, Dennis and Carl Wilson, their cousin Mike Love, and friend Al Jardine.
- During her first year of high school, she pursued a music career as Katy Hudson, releasing her first studio album, called Katy Hudson, which failed to chart.
- She is the only artist to spend over 52 consecutive weeks in the top ten of the Billboard Hot 100, and has since extended this to 69 weeks
- Born in McComb, Mississippi, and raised in Kentwood, Louisiana
- In 2001, she released her third studio album Britney and expanded her brand, playing the starring role in the film Crossroads
- She was offered a recording contract from XL Recordings after a friend posted her demo on MySpace in 2006.
- Her debut album, 19, was released in 2008 to much commercial and critical success. The album is certified four times platinum in the UK, and double platinum in the US
- She has sold more than 300 million records worldwide and is recognized as the world’s top-selling female recording artist of all time by Guinness World Records
- Considered to be one of the 25 Most Powerful Women of the Past Century by Time
- The group consists of A. J. McLean, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell, Nick Carter, and Kevin Richardson
- They are an American vocal group, formed in Orlando, Florida in 1993
Pet Shop Boys
- They are an English electronic dance music duo, consisting of Neil Tennant, who provides main vocals, keyboards and occasional guitar, and Chris Lowe on keyboards.
- The duo’s latest studio album, Yes (continuing their tradition of single word titles) was released on 23 March 2009.
- He s an American musician, film director and fashion designer.
- West also runs his own record label GOOD Music, home to artists such as John Legend, Common and Kid Cudi.
- He is a member of the pop group Take That, but found his greatest commercial success as a solo artisn 2004, he was inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame after being voted as the Greatest Artist of the 1990s.
- She rose to fame in the late 1990s as the lead singer of the R&B girl group Destiny’s Child, one of the world’s best-selling girl groups of all time.
- In April 2008, Knowles married American rapper Jay-Z, and gave birth to their first child, Blue Ivy Carter, in January 2012.
- It is an American electropop duo consisting of Redfoo (Stefan Kendal Gordy, born September 3, 1975) and SkyBlu (Skyler Austen Gordy, born August 23, 1986)
- The duo has said its original name was Sexe Dude (read as Sexy Dudes) and the two subsequently changed it at the advice of their grandmother
- They are a British pop girl group formed in 1994
- The group comprised five members, who each later adopted nicknames initially ascribed to them: Melanie Chisholm (Sporty Spice), Emma Bunton (Baby Spice), Melanie Brown (Scary Spice), Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice), and Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice)
- ts most famous line-up was composed of Keith Duffy, Stephen Gately, Mikey Graham, Ronan Keating, and Shane Lynch.
- The group have had 6 UK number one singles and 9 number one singles in Ireland with 12 of their 20 singles in the UK being in the UK Top 2.
Kool And The Gang
- Kool & the Gang
- It s an American jazz, R&B, soul, and funk group, originally formed in 1964 as the Jazziacs based in Jersey City, New Jersey
- They have sold over 70 million albums worldwide.