Logo Quiz Ultimate Cars Answers
Logo Quiz Ultimate Cars Answers Word List
Logo Quiz Ultimate Cars Answers , Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- German automobile manufacturer.
- Now also owns the Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Ducati, Lamborghini, SEAT, 49.9% of Porsche, Giugiaro, and äkoda marques and the truck manufacturer Scania.
- Tyre manufacturer based in Clermont-Ferrand in the Auvergne region of France.
- It is one of the two largest tyre manufacturers in the world along with Bridgestone.
- major French automobile manufacturer, part of the PSA Peugeot CitroŽn group. First mass-production car company outside the USA.
- Founded in 1919 by French industrialist(1878-1935). Pioneered the modern concept of creating a sales.
- Nissan Motor Company Ltd
- Nissan Motor Company
- Nissan Motor
- Multinational automaker headquartered in Japan.
- It was a core member of the Nissan Group, but has become more independent after its restructuring under Carlos Ghosn (CEO).
- American brand of vehicle produced by General Motors.
- Since 2011, it is GM’s youngest brand in North America
- Mercedes Benz
- Multinational division of the German manufacturer Daimler AG, and the brand is used for automobiles, buses, coaches, and trucks.
- It is headquartered in Stuttgart, Baden-WŁrttemberg, Germany.
- alfa romeo
- Alfa Romeo Automobiles
- Alfa Romeo Automobiles S.p.A.
- Italian manufacturer of cars.
- Company has been involved in car racing since 1911, and has a reputation for building expensive sports carsC
- skoda auto
- Automobile manufacturer based in the Czech Republic.
- It’s became a wholly owned subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group in 2000.
- Suzuki Motor
- Suzuki Motor Corporation
- Japanese multinational corporation headquartered in Hamamatsu.
- Specializes in manufacturing compact automobiles and 4×4 vehicles, a full range of motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) , outboard marine engines, wheelchairs and a variety of other small internal combustion engines.
- Ferrari S.p.A.
- Italian sports car manufacturer based in Maranello, Italy.
- The company sponsored drivers and manufactured race cars before moving into production of street-legal vehicles.
- Major South Korean conglomerate.
- It was founded on 22 March 1967 and was dismantled by the Korean government in 1999.
- Ducati Motor
- Ducati Motor Holding
- Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A.
- Motorcycle manufacturer in Bologna, Italy.
- It produces motorcycles for both road use and motorcycle racing.
- Yamaha Corporation
- This company is a Japanese multinational corporation and conglomerate based in Japan with a wide range of products and services, predominantly musical instruments, electronics, motorcycles and power sports equipment.
- After World War II, company president Tomiko Genichi Kawakami repurposed the remains of the company’s war-time production machinery and the company’s expertise in metallurgical technologies to the manufacture of motorcycles.
- Kia Motors
- The company headquartered in Seoul, is South Korea’s second-largest automobile manufacturer, following the Hyundai Motor Company, with sales of over 1.4 million vehicles in 2010.
- The name of company derives from Korean words meaning to arise to the world from Asia.
- AB Volvo
- It is a Swedish builder of heavy equipments, including trucks, buses and construction equipment.
- This company also supplies marine and industrial drive systems, aerospace components and financial services.
- Chrysler Group LLC
- Chrysler Group
- It is an American-based, multinational automaker, in global strategic alliance with its majority owner, Italian manufacturer Fiat, since 2009.
- Its core brandsStr which it produces are Jeep, Dodge, Ram, SRT, Fiat, and Mopar vehicles and products.
- Maserati S.p.A.
- It is an Italian luxury car manufacturer established on December 1, 1914, in Bologna.
- The company’s headquarters is now in Modena, and its emblem is a trident.
- Adam Opel AG
- Adam Opel
- It is a German automobile company.
- The first logo contained the letters A and O – the initials of the company’s founder. In 1987, the logo was simplified. They reduced the logo to the stylized lightning and the ring.
- Cadillac Motor
- Cadillac Motor Car Division
- cadilac car
- It is an American luxury vehicle marque owned by General Motors (GM).
- From its earliest years company aimed for precision engineering and stylish luxury finish, causing its cars to be ranked amongst the finest in the US.
- It is a sports car by the Chevrolet division of General Motors that has been produced in six generations.
- The first model, a convertible, was designed by Harley Earl and introduced at the GM Motorama in 1953 as a concept show car.
- It is a German automobile manufacturer, from supermini to crossover SUVs in various body styles and price ranges, positioned as the premium brand within the Volkswagen Group.
- The emblem is four overlapping rings that represent the four marques of Auto Union.
- Fiat S.p.A.
- It is an Italian automobile manufacturer based in Turin.
- It was founded in 1899 by a group of investors including Giovanni Agnelli.
- Ford Motor
- Ford Motor Company
- It is an American multinational automaker based in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit.
- It introduced methods for large-scale manufacturing of cars and large-scale management of an industrial workforce using elaborately engineered manufacturing sequences typified by moving assembly lines.
- It is an American motorcycle manufacturer.
- The company sells heavyweight (over 750 cc) motorcycles designed for cruising on highways.
- Isuzu Motors
- Isuzu Motors Ltd.
- It is a Japanese car, commercial vehicle and heavy truck manufacturing company, headquartered in Tokyo.
- It is famous for producing commercial vehicles and diesel engines.
- It is a brand of American automobiles that is a marque of Chrysler Group LLC, a multinational manufacturer in a global strategic alliance with Fiat.
- It’s line of vehicles consists solely of sport utility vehicles and off-road vehicles but has also included pickup trucks in the past.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- It is an international corporation based in Japan.
- Even though it originally started out as a shipbuilding company, its most visible consumer product lines are its motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles, although the company and its subsidiaries also manufacture personal water craft, ships, industrial plants, tractors, trains, small engines, and aerospace equipment (including military aircraft).
- It is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Toyota Motor Corporation.
- It is headquartered in Nagoya, Japan.
- Mitsubishi Group
- It is a Japanese multinational conglomerate comprising a range of autonomous businesses which share the brand, trademark and legacy.
- The name meaning water caltrop (also called water chestnut) , and hence rhombus, which is reflected in the company’s famous logo. It is also translated as three diamonds.
- It is a major French car brand, the second largest carmaker based in Europe.
- The company produced its first automobile in 1891.
- Saab Automobile AB
- Saab Automobile
- It is a Swedish car manufacturer.
- A common feature of company’s car types was the use of the number 9 in the model numbers.
- It is a multinational automaker headquartered in Toyota, Aichi, Japan.
- It is the ninth largest company in the world by revenue.
- It is a Japanese public multinational corporation primarily known as a manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles.
- It was the first Japanese automobile manufacturer to release a dedicated luxury brand, Acura, in 1986.
- It was a multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Seoul and one of the largest South Korean chaebol.
- It was founded by Chung Ju-yung in 1947 as a construction firm and Chung was directly in control of the company until his death in 2001.
- It is an Italian car manufacturer.
- The company’s first models were released in the mid-1960s, and were noted for their refinement, power and comfort.
- It is a German holding company with investments in the automotive industry.
- It is the most successful brand in motorsport, scoring a total of more than 28,000 victories, including a record 16 constructor wins at the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
- It is a British luxury and sports car manufacturer, headquartered in Whitley, Coventry, England.
- It was founded as the Swallow Sidecar Company by Sir William Lyons in 1922, originally making motorcycle sidecars before developing passenger cars.
- It is a German automobile, motorcycle and engine manufacturing company founded in 1917.
- It also owns and produces the Mini marque, and is the parent company of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.
- It is a car company that was established in 1909 in Molsheim, France
- The company was famous for manufacturing some of the fastest cars of the time, and later went on to make airplane parts.
- It is a French automaker producing cars, vans, and in the past, autorail vehicles, trucks, tractors, vans, tanks, and also buses/coaches.
- The company is known for its role in motor sport, and its success over the years in rallying and Formula 1.
- It is a British multinational power systems company headquartered in the City of Westminster, London, United Kingdom.
- It is the worldís second-largest maker of aircraft engines (behind General Electric) , and also has major businesses in the marine propulsion and energy sectors.
- It is a British manufacturer of luxury automobiles founded on 18 January 1919.
- It had been previously known for his range of rotary aero-engines in World War I.
- It is a Japanese automotive manufacturer based in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan.
- It has developed its business by providing Zoom-Zoom cars that are fun to drive.
- It is the automobile manufacturing division of Japanese transportation conglomerate Fuji Heavy Industries (FHI).
- They offer many turbocharged versions of their passenger cars, such as the Impreza WRX.
- It is a British car manufacturer with its headquarters in Gaydon, Warwickshire, United Kingdom which specialises in four-wheel-drive vehicles.
- It is the second oldest four-wheel-drive car brand in the world (after Jeep).
- It is a German luxury car manufacturer.
- The company offers various options for customers to personalise their vehicles, and provides various equipment combinations.
- It was a British manufacturer of motor vehicles.
- The trademark is currently owned by SAIC after being transferred from bankrupt subsidiary Nanjing Automotive which had acquired it with MG Rover Group in July 2005.
- It is the luxury division of automaker Nissan.
- The brand was created around the same time as Japanese rivals Toyota and Honda developed their Lexus and Acura premium brandsStr.
- It is an American luxury vehicle brand of the Ford Motor Company.
- It has a long history of providing official state limousines for the U.S. President.
- It is an Italian automobile manufacturer founded in 1906 and which became part of the Fiat Group in 1969.
- One of the firm’s trademarks is the use of letters of the Greek alphabet as the names of its models.
- It is a United States-based brand of automobiles, minivans, and sport utility vehicles, manufactured by Chrysler Group LLC, a multinational manufacturer in a global strategic alliance with Fiat, in more than 60 different countries and territories worldwide.
- Over the years, it has become at least as well known for its many truck models as for its prodigious passenger car output.
- It is an Austrian motorcycle, bicycle and moped manufacturer.
- It is most commonly known for its off road motorcycles though in recent years it has expanded into street motorcycle production.
- It is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Honda Motor Company.
- It began an association with Marvel Entertainment in 2010, upon release of the film Iron Man 2, which featured a ZDX after the ending credits.
- It is a British manufacturer of sports and racing cars based at the former site of RAF Hethel, a World War II airfield in Norfolk.
- The company designs and builds race and production automobiles of light weight and fine handling characteristics.
- It is a Chinese automobile manufacturer.
- The company has been producing their version of the Ford Transit van in a joint venture with Ford Motor Company since 1997.
- It is considered to be one of the most reputable Indian industrial houses with market leadership in utility vehicles as well as tractors in India.
- The group has a presence in aerospace, agribusiness, aftermarket, automotive, components, construction equipment, defense, energy, farm equipment, finance and insurance, industrial equipment, information technology, leisure and hospitality, logistics, real estate, retail, and two wheelers.
- It was an American manufacturer of high-performance sports cars and high-performance automotive parts in Troy, Michigan, formerly based in Irvine, California.
- Most of its vehicles were highly modified versions of existing mass-produced sports cars such as the Ford Mustang.
- It is an automaker that operates in Australia, based in Port Melbourne, Victoria.
- The company was founded in 1856 as a saddler manufacturer.
- It is an Italian brand of scooter manufactured by Piaggio.
- The name means wasp in Italian.
- It is one of the largest conglomerates in India by market capitalization and revenue.
- The company made headlines worldwide when it ventured into the automotive industry.
- It is an Italian motorcycle company, one of the seven marques owned by Piaggio, the world’s fourth largest motorcycle manufacturer.
- It started as a scooter manufacturer, but has more recently come to be known for its race-winning sportbikes.
- It is a Swedish manufacturer of high-performance sports cars based in ńngelholm.
- The company was founded in 1994 in Sweden, with the intention of producing a world-class supercar.
- It is a British Formula One team based in Woking, Surrey, England, United Kingdom.
- The team is the second oldest active team (after Ferrari) and one of the most successful teams in Formula One, having won 177 races, 12 drivers’ championships and 8 constructors’ championships.
- It is an Italian manufacturer of sports cars and carbon fibre.
- The company was founded in 1992 by Horacio Pagani, and is based in San Cesario sul Panaro, near Modena, Italy.
- It was an automobile manufacturer and brand, established on January 7, 1985 as a subsidiary of General Motors in response to the success of Japanese automobile imports in the United States.
- The company marketed itself as a different kind of car company.
- It is a major Swedish automotive industry manufacturer of commercial vehicles – specifically heavy trucks and buses.
- It also manufactures diesel engines for motive power of heavy vehicles, marine, and general industrial applications.
- It is the oldest Japanese manufacturer of cars, known mostly for its smaller models and off-road vehicles.
- Many of its models are also known as kei jidosha (or kei cars) in Japan.
- It is a Dutch truck manufacturing company and a division of PACCAR.
- Some of the truck models are designed and built by Leyland Trucks at their plant in England.
- It was a British truck manufacturer.
- In 2000, it became part of MAN AG.
- It is an American truck-manufacturing company and a former manufacturer of buses and trolley buses.
- It is a top producer in the vocational, on-road-vehicle market, Class 8 through Class 13. It is also the most popular manufacturer of heavy-duty off-road trucks in America.
Hertz Global Holdings
- It is an American car rental company with international locations in 145 countries worldwide.
- The company was founded by Walter L. Jacobs in 1918, who started a car rental operation in Chicago with a dozen Model T Ford cars.
- It is an Italian racing car maker founded in Turin in 1949.
- Along with its racing cars, it produced high-performance exhaust pipes.
- It is a high-performance aftermarket tuning company which specializes in Mercedes-Benz, Smart and Maybach vehicles.
- It’s primary focus is to achieve maximum engine performance through the increase of both horsepower and torque.
- It is an American manufacturer of medium- and heavy-duty Class 5 through Class 8 trucks headquartered in Denton, Texas.
- Its model numbers traditionally started with a ‘2’ for single axle tag axle models, and with a ‘3’ for dual drive models.
- It is a British manufacturer of luxury sports cars, based in Gaydon, Warwickshire, England.
- It also designs and engineers cars which are manufactured by Magna Steyr in Austria.
- It produces tyres for cars, trucks, buses, and heavy-duty equipment.
- Known for its winter tyres, it operates the only permanent winter tyre testing facility in the world.
- It is an automotive performance company based in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- It is owned by Holley company
- It is an Italian auto part and accessory company headquartered in Settimo Torinese, Turin, Italy.
- It specializes in producing items such as seats, steering wheels, harnesses, racewear and helmets.
- toyo tires
- It is a tire company based in Japan.
- The company started in 1945. In 1966, the company expanded to the United States.
- It is a luxury car modification firm based in Brand, Germany.
- Besides luxury cars, they also work on performance supercars, luxury SUV and custom bike.
- It is an Italian truck, bus, and diesel engine manufacturer, based in Turin.
- The company is dominated by Fiat Group, and was created on 1 January 1975 by Fiat manager and mechanical engineer Bruno Beccaria (1915Ė2001) through the merger of five companies operating in Italy, France and Germany; Fiat Veicoli Industriali (located in Turin), Officine Meccaniche (Brescia), Lancia Veicoli Speciali (Bolzano), Unic (Trappes) and Magirus (Ulm).
- It is an American manufacturer of medium and heavy-duty Class 8 trucks based in Kirkland, Washington, United States, a suburb of Seattle, Washington.
- It is a subsidiary of PACCAR, and is also a former manufacturer of transit buses and school buses.
- MV Agusta
- It is a motorcycle manufacturer founded on 12 February 1945 near Milan in Cascina Costa, Italy.
- The company name became popular in 1948 when Franco Bertoni won the Italian Grand Prix.
- It is a Silicon Valley-based company that designs, manufactures and sells electric cars and electric vehicle powertrain components.
- It also sells electric powertrain components, including lithium-ion battery packs, to other automakers, including Daimler and Toyota.
- sang yong
- It is the fourth largest South Korean automobile manufacturer.
- The name means double dragons.
- It was a Spanish car manufacturer based in Linares, in the province of Jaťn, Spain.
- The company was set up with a start up of just 3 million pesetas following a drive by the Spanish government in 1954 who were offering start-up incentives to local businesses to encourage development in the Andalucia region of Southern Spain.
- It is an automobile manufacturing company headquartered in Wuhu, Anhui, China.
- It was founded in 1997 and is a state-owned corporation.
West Coast Customs
- It is a car remodeling company started in 1993 by Ryan Friedlinghaus on a loan from his grandfather, Edward Cifranic.
- It was originally located in Orange County, then moved to Los Angeles, and now its current location is in Corona, California.