Logo Quiz Ultimate Cars Answers
Logo Quiz Ultimate Cars Answers Word List
Logo Quiz Ultimate Cars Answers , Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- German automobile manufacturer.
- Now also owns the Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Ducati, Lamborghini, SEAT, 49.9% of Porsche, Giugiaro, and äkoda marques and the truck manufacturer Scania.
- Tyre manufacturer based in Clermont-Ferrand in the Auvergne region of France.
- It is one of the two largest tyre manufacturers in the world along with Bridgestone.
- major French automobile manufacturer, part of the PSA Peugeot CitroŽn group. First mass-production car company outside the USA.
- Founded in 1919 by French industrialist(1878-1935). Pioneered the modern concept of creating a sales.
- Nissan Motor Company Ltd
- Nissan Motor Company
- Nissan Motor
- Multinational automaker headquartered in Japan.
- It was a core member of the Nissan Group, but has become more independent after its restructuring under Carlos Ghosn (CEO).
- American brand of vehicle produced by General Motors.
- Since 2011, it is GM’s youngest brand in North America
- Mercedes Benz
- Multinational division of the German manufacturer Daimler AG, and the brand is used for automobiles, buses, coaches, and trucks.
- It is headquartered in Stuttgart, Baden-WŁrttemberg, Germany.
- alfa romeo
- Alfa Romeo Automobiles
- Alfa Romeo Automobiles S.p.A.
- Italian manufacturer of cars.
- Company has been involved in car racing since 1911, and has a reputation for building expensive sports carsC
- skoda auto
- Automobile manufacturer based in the Czech Republic.
- It’s became a wholly owned subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group in 2000.
- Suzuki Motor
- Suzuki Motor Corporation
- Japanese multinational corporation headquartered in Hamamatsu.
- Specializes in manufacturing compact automobiles and 4×4 vehicles, a full range of motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) , outboard marine engines, wheelchairs and a variety of other small internal combustion engines.
- Ferrari S.p.A.
- Italian sports car manufacturer based in Maranello, Italy.
- The company sponsored drivers and manufactured race cars before moving into production of street-legal vehicles.
- Major South Korean conglomerate.
- It was founded on 22 March 1967 and was dismantled by the Korean government in 1999.
- Ducati Motor
- Ducati Motor Holding
- Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A.
- Motorcycle manufacturer in Bologna, Italy.
- It produces motorcycles for both road use and motorcycle racing.
- Yamaha Corporation
- This company is a Japanese multinational corporation and conglomerate based in Japan with a wide range of products and services, predominantly musical instruments, electronics, motorcycles and power sports equipment.
- After World War II, company president Tomiko Genichi Kawakami repurposed the remains of the company’s war-time production machinery and the company’s expertise in metallurgical technologies to the manufacture of motorcycles.
- Kia Motors
- The company headquartered in Seoul, is South Korea’s second-largest automobile manufacturer, following the Hyundai Motor Company, with sales of over 1.4 million vehicles in 2010.
- The name of company derives from Korean words meaning to arise to the world from Asia.
- AB Volvo
- It is a Swedish builder of heavy equipments, including trucks, buses and construction equipment.
- This company also supplies marine and industrial drive systems, aerospace components and financial services.
- Chrysler Group LLC
- Chrysler Group
- It is an American-based, multinational automaker, in global strategic alliance with its majority owner, Italian manufacturer Fiat, since 2009.
- Its core brandsStr which it produces are Jeep, Dodge, Ram, SRT, Fiat, and Mopar vehicles and products.
- Maserati S.p.A.
- It is an Italian luxury car manufacturer established on December 1, 1914, in Bologna.
- The company’s headquarters is now in Modena, and its emblem is a trident.
- Adam Opel AG
- Adam Opel
- It is a German automobile company.
- The first logo contained the letters A and O – the initials of the company’s founder. In 1987, the logo was simplified. They reduced the logo to the stylized lightning and the ring.
- Cadillac Motor
- Cadillac Motor Car Division
- cadilac car
- It is an American luxury vehicle marque owned by General Motors (GM).
- From its earliest years company aimed for precision engineering and stylish luxury finish, causing its cars to be ranked amongst the finest in the US.
- It is a sports car by the Chevrolet division of General Motors that has been produced in six generations.
- The first model, a convertible, was designed by Harley Earl and introduced at the GM Motorama in 1953 as a concept show car.
- It is a German automobile manufacturer, from supermini to crossover SUVs in various body styles and price ranges, positioned as the premium brand within the Volkswagen Group.
- The emblem is four overlapping rings that represent the four marques of Auto Union.
- Fiat S.p.A.
- It is an Italian automobile manufacturer based in Turin.
- It was founded in 1899 by a group of investors including Giovanni Agnelli.
- Ford Motor
- Ford Motor Company
- It is an American multinational automaker based in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit.
- It introduced methods for large-scale manufacturing of cars and large-scale management of an industrial workforce using elaborately engineered manufacturing sequences typified by moving assembly lines.
- It is an American motorcycle manufacturer.
- The company sells heavyweight (over 750 cc) motorcycles designed for cruising on highways.
- Isuzu Motors
- Isuzu Motors Ltd.
- It is a Japanese car, commercial vehicle and heavy truck manufacturing company, headquartered in Tokyo.
- It is famous for producing commercial vehicles and diesel engines.
- It is a brand of American automobiles that is a marque of Chrysler Group LLC, a multinational manufacturer in a global strategic alliance with Fiat.
- It’s line of vehicles consists solely of sport utility vehicles and off-road vehicles but has also included pickup trucks in the past.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- It is an international corporation based in Japan.
- Even though it originally started out as a shipbuilding company, its most visible consumer product lines are its motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles, although the company and its subsidiaries also manufacture personal water craft, ships, industrial plants, tractors, trains, small engines, and aerospace equipment (including military aircraft).
- It is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Toyota Motor Corporation.
- It is headquartered in Nagoya, Japan.
- Mitsubishi Group
- It is a Japanese multinational conglomerate comprising a range of autonomous businesses which share the brand, trademark and legacy.
- The name meaning water caltrop (also called water chestnut) , and hence rhombus, which is reflected in the company’s famous logo. It is also translated as three diamonds.
- It is a major French car brand, the second largest carmaker based in Europe.
- The company produced its first automobile in 1891.
- Saab Automobile AB
- Saab Automobile
- It is a Swedish car manufacturer.
- A common feature of company’s car types was the use of the number 9 in the model numbers.
- It is a multinational automaker headquartered in Toyota, Aichi, Japan.
- It is the ninth largest company in the world by revenue.
- It is a Japanese public multinational corporation primarily known as a manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles.
- It was the first Japanese automobile manufacturer to release a dedicated luxury brand, Acura, in 1986.
- It was a multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Seoul and one of the largest South Korean chaebol.
- It was founded by Chung Ju-yung in 1947 as a construction firm and Chung was directly in control of the company until his death in 2001.
- It is an Italian car manufacturer.
- The company’s first models were released in the mid-1960s, and were noted for their refinement, power and comfort.
- It is a German holding company with investments in the automotive industry.
- It is the most successful brand in motorsport, scoring a total of more than 28,000 victories, including a record 16 constructor wins at the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
- It is a British luxury and sports car manufacturer, headquartered in Whitley, Coventry, England.
- It was founded as the Swallow Sidecar Company by Sir William Lyons in 1922, originally making motorcycle sidecars before developing passenger cars.
- It is a German automobile, motorcycle and engine manufacturing company founded in 1917.
- It also owns and produces the Mini marque, and is the parent company of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.
- It is a car company that was established in 1909 in Molsheim, France
- The company was famous for manufacturing some of the fastest cars of the time, and later went on to make airplane parts.
- It is a French automaker producing cars, vans, and in the past, autorail vehicles, trucks, tractors, vans, tanks, and also buses/coaches.
- The company is known for its role in motor sport, and its success over the years in rallying and Formula 1.
- It is a British multinational power systems company headquartered in the City of Westminster, London, United Kingdom.
- It is the worldís second-largest maker of aircraft engines (behind General Electric) , and also has major businesses in the marine propulsion and energy sectors.
- It is a British manufacturer of luxury automobiles founded on 18 January 1919.
- It had been previously known for his range of rotary aero-engines in World War I.
- It is a Japanese automotive manufacturer based in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan.
- It has developed its business by providing Zoom-Zoom cars that are fun to drive.
- It is the automobile manufacturing division of Japanese transportation conglomerate Fuji Heavy Industries (FHI).
- They offer many turbocharged versions of their passenger cars, such as the Impreza WRX.
- It is a British car manufacturer with its headquarters in Gaydon, Warwickshire, United Kingdom which specialises in four-wheel-drive vehicles.
- It is the second oldest four-wheel-drive car brand in the world (after Jeep).
- It is a German luxury car manufacturer.
- The company offers various options for customers to personalise their vehicles, and provides various equipment combinations.
- It was a British manufacturer of motor vehicles.
- The trademark is currently owned by SAIC after being transferred from bankrupt subsidiary Nanjing Automotive which had acquired it with MG Rover Group in July 2005.
- It is the luxury division of automaker Nissan.
- The brand was created around the same time as Japanese rivals Toyota and Honda developed their Lexus and Acura premium brandsStr.
- It is an American luxury vehicle brand of the Ford Motor Company.
- It has a long history of providing official state limousines for the U.S. President.
- It is an Italian automobile manufacturer founded in 1906 and which became part of the Fiat Group in 1969.
- One of the firm’s trademarks is the use of letters of the Greek alphabet as the names of its models.
- It is a United States-based brand of automobiles, minivans, and sport utility vehicles, manufactured by Chrysler Group LLC, a multinational manufacturer in a global strategic alliance with Fiat, in more than 60 different countries and territories worldwide.
- Over the years, it has become at least as well known for its many truck models as for its prodigious passenger car output.
- It is an Austrian motorcycle, bicycle and moped manufacturer.
- It is most commonly known for its off road motorcycles though in recent years it has expanded into street motorcycle production.
- It is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Honda Motor Company.
- It began an association with Marvel Entertainment in 2010, upon release of the film Iron Man 2, which featured a ZDX after the ending credits.
- It is a British manufacturer of sports and racing cars based at the former site of RAF Hethel, a World War II airfield in Norfolk.
- The company designs and builds race and production automobiles of light weight and fine handling characteristics.
- It is a Chinese automobile manufacturer.
- The company has been producing their version of the Ford Transit van in a joint venture with Ford Motor Company since 1997.
- It is considered to be one of the most reputable Indian industrial houses with market leadership in utility vehicles as well as tractors in India.
- The group has a presence in aerospace, agribusiness, aftermarket, automotive, components, construction equipment, defense, energy, farm equipment, finance and insurance, industrial equipment, information technology, leisure and hospitality, logistics, real estate, retail, and two wheelers.
- It was an American manufacturer of high-performance sports cars and high-performance automotive parts in Troy, Michigan, formerly based in Irvine, California.
- Most of its vehicles were highly modified versions of existing mass-produced sports cars such as the Ford Mustang.
- It is an automaker that operates in Australia, based in Port Melbourne, Victoria.
- The company was founded in 1856 as a saddler manufacturer.
- It is an Italian brand of scooter manufactured by Piaggio.
- The name means wasp in Italian.
- It is one of the largest conglomerates in India by market capitalization and revenue.
- The company made headlines worldwide when it ventured into the automotive industry.
- It is an Italian motorcycle company, one of the seven marques owned by Piaggio, the world’s fourth largest motorcycle manufacturer.
- It started as a scooter manufacturer, but has more recently come to be known for its race-winning sportbikes.
- It is a Swedish manufacturer of high-performance sports cars based in ńngelholm.
- The company was founded in 1994 in Sweden, with the intention of producing a world-class supercar.
- It is a British Formula One team based in Woking, Surrey, England, United Kingdom.
- The team is the second oldest active team (after Ferrari) and one of the most successful teams in Formula One, having won 177 races, 12 drivers’ championships and 8 constructors’ championships.
- It is an Italian manufacturer of sports cars and carbon fibre.
- The company was founded in 1992 by Horacio Pagani, and is based in San Cesario sul Panaro, near Modena, Italy.
- It was an automobile manufacturer and brand, established on January 7, 1985 as a subsidiary of General Motors in response to the success of Japanese automobile imports in the United States.
- The company marketed itself as a different kind of car company.
- It is a major Swedish automotive industry manufacturer of commercial vehicles – specifically heavy trucks and buses.
- It also manufactures diesel engines for motive power of heavy vehicles, marine, and general industrial applications.
- It is the oldest Japanese manufacturer of cars, known mostly for its smaller models and off-road vehicles.
- Many of its models are also known as kei jidosha (or kei cars) in Japan.
- It is a Dutch truck manufacturing company and a division of PACCAR.
- Some of the truck models are designed and built by Leyland Trucks at their plant in England.
- It was a British truck manufacturer.
- In 2000, it became part of MAN AG.
- It is an American truck-manufacturing company and a former manufacturer of buses and trolley buses.
- It is a top producer in the vocational, on-road-vehicle market, Class 8 through Class 13. It is also the most popular manufacturer of heavy-duty off-road trucks in America.
Hertz Global Holdings
- It is an American car rental company with international locations in 145 countries worldwide.
- The company was founded by Walter L. Jacobs in 1918, who started a car rental operation in Chicago with a dozen Model T Ford cars.
- It is an Italian racing car maker founded in Turin in 1949.
- Along with its racing cars, it produced high-performance exhaust pipes.
- It is a high-performance aftermarket tuning company which specializes in Mercedes-Benz, Smart and Maybach vehicles.
- It’s primary focus is to achieve maximum engine performance through the increase of both horsepower and torque.
- It is an American manufacturer of medium- and heavy-duty Class 5 through Class 8 trucks headquartered in Denton, Texas.
- Its model numbers traditionally started with a ’2′ for single axle tag axle models, and with a ’3′ for dual drive models.
- It is a British manufacturer of luxury sports cars, based in Gaydon, Warwickshire, England.
- It also designs and engineers cars which are manufactured by Magna Steyr in Austria.
- It produces tyres for cars, trucks, buses, and heavy-duty equipment.
- Known for its winter tyres, it operates the only permanent winter tyre testing facility in the world.
- It is an automotive performance company based in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- It is owned by Holley company
- It is an Italian auto part and accessory company headquartered in Settimo Torinese, Turin, Italy.
- It specializes in producing items such as seats, steering wheels, harnesses, racewear and helmets.
- toyo tires
- It is a tire company based in Japan.
- The company started in 1945. In 1966, the company expanded to the United States.
- It is a luxury car modification firm based in Brand, Germany.
- Besides luxury cars, they also work on performance supercars, luxury SUV and custom bike.
- It is an Italian truck, bus, and diesel engine manufacturer, based in Turin.
- The company is dominated by Fiat Group, and was created on 1 January 1975 by Fiat manager and mechanical engineer Bruno Beccaria (1915Ė2001) through the merger of five companies operating in Italy, France and Germany; Fiat Veicoli Industriali (located in Turin), Officine Meccaniche (Brescia), Lancia Veicoli Speciali (Bolzano), Unic (Trappes) and Magirus (Ulm).
- It is an American manufacturer of medium and heavy-duty Class 8 trucks based in Kirkland, Washington, United States, a suburb of Seattle, Washington.
- It is a subsidiary of PACCAR, and is also a former manufacturer of transit buses and school buses.
- MV Agusta
- It is a motorcycle manufacturer founded on 12 February 1945 near Milan in Cascina Costa, Italy.
- The company name became popular in 1948 when Franco Bertoni won the Italian Grand Prix.
- It is a Silicon Valley-based company that designs, manufactures and sells electric cars and electric vehicle powertrain components.
- It also sells electric powertrain components, including lithium-ion battery packs, to other automakers, including Daimler and Toyota.
- sang yong
- It is the fourth largest South Korean automobile manufacturer.
- The name means double dragons.
- It was a Spanish car manufacturer based in Linares, in the province of Jaťn, Spain.
- The company was set up with a start up of just 3 million pesetas following a drive by the Spanish government in 1954 who were offering start-up incentives to local businesses to encourage development in the Andalucia region of Southern Spain.
- It is an automobile manufacturing company headquartered in Wuhu, Anhui, China.
- It was founded in 1997 and is a state-owned corporation.
West Coast Customs
- It is a car remodeling company started in 1993 by Ryan Friedlinghaus on a loan from his grandfather, Edward Cifranic.
- It was originally located in Orange County, then moved to Los Angeles, and now its current location is in Corona, California.
Like us if feel this helpful. Thank you.
Please Select Levels: