Logo Quiz Ultimate Fashion Answers
Logo Quiz Ultimate Fashion Answers Word List
Logo Quiz Ultimate Fashion Answers , Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- Producer of athletic shoes, apparel, and accessories.
- Subsidiary of the German sportswear company Adidas since 2005
- Brand name for a line of non-luxury wrist watches introduced in 1983.
- The production of Swiss watches and related products.
- International Italian fashion house.
- Designs, manufactures, distributes, and retails haute couture, ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes, watches, jewelry, accessories, eyewear, cosmetics, and home interiors.
- Adidas AG
- German sports clothing manufacturer.
- Besides sports footwear, the company also produces other products such as bags, shirts, watches, eyewear, and other sports- and clothing-related goods.
- Puma SE
- This company is a major German multinational company that produces athletic shoes, footwear, and other sportswear.
- This company owns 25% of American brand sports clothing maker Logo Athletic, which is licensed by American professional basketball and association football leagues.
- The Timberland Company
- Timberland LLC
- This company is a US-based global manufacturer and retailer of outdoors wear with a focus on footwear.
- This Company also sells apparel such as clothes, watches, and leather goods.
- It is an American shoe company that has been making shoes, lifestyle fashion and athletic apparel since the early 20th century.
- The company’s main turning point came in 1917 when the All-Star basketball shoe was introduced.
- It is an international shoe company based in Spain.
- The company motto is imagination walks.
- Calvin Klein Incorporated
- The company is headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City and currently owned by Phillips-Van Heusen.
- The first collection was a line of men’s and women’s coats featured at the New York City store, Bonwit Teller.
- The Gap
- It is an American clothing and accessories retailer based in San Francisco, California, and founded in 1969 by Donald G. Fisher and Doris F. Fisher.
- It remains the largest specialty apparel retailer in the U.S., though it has recently been surpassed by the Spanish-based Inditex Group as the world’s largest apparel retailer.
- It is a privately held American clothing company known worldwide for its brand of denim jeans.
- The company’s corporate headquarters is located in San Francisco.
- Lacoste S.A.
- It is a French apparel company founded in 1933 that sells high-end clothing, footwear, perfume, leather goods, watches, eyewear, and most famously tennis shirts.
- In recent years, it has introduced a home line of sheeting and towels.
- It is an Italian fashion label specializing in luxury goods for men and women (ready-to-wear, leather accessories, shoes, luggage and hats) , founded in 1913.
- In May 2007, it began producing mobile phones with LG Electronics.
- Gianni Versace
- Gianni Versace S.p.A.
- It is an Italian fashion company and trade name founded in 1978.
- It designs, markets, and distributes luxury clothing, accessories, makeup, and home furnishings
- It is a Spanish clothing and accessories retailer based in Arteixo, Galicia, and founded in 1975 by Amancio Ortega and RosalŪa Mera.
- It is the flagship chain store of the Inditex. group.
- It is a brand of denim jeans, first produced in 1889 in Salina, Kansas.
- The company is owned by VF Corporation, the largest apparel company in the world.
- It is the indisputable leader on the Polish jewellery market in terms of: prestige and brand strength, product range (jewellery and watches) , market share, financial results (turnover, net profit) , number of showrooms (nearly 180) , number of employees (over 1800 people).
- In 2010 the company began collaborating with Anja Rubik.
- It is an Italian fashion and leather goods label.
- It is the biggest-selling Italian brand.
- h and m
- It is a Swedish multinational retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children.
- It is ranked the second largest global clothing retailer, just behind Spain-based Inditex, and leads over third largest global clothing retailer, United States based GAP Inc.
Fruit Of The Loom
- It is an American company which manufactures clothing, particularly underwear.
- The company is one of the largest manufacturers and marketers of men’s and boys’ underwear, women’s and girls’ underwear, printable T-shirts and fleece for the activewear industry, casualwear, women’s jeanswear and childrenswear.
- She is a Venezuelan and naturalized American fashion designer and entrepreneur who founded her eponymous company in 1980.
- There are six flagship boutiques in the world. They are in New York, Dallas, Los Angeles, Bal Harbor, Las Vegas and Caracas.
- It is a shoe manufacturer founded by 3 friends – Scott Seamans, Lyndon Duke Hanson, and George Boedecker, Jr. – to produce and distribute a foam clog design acquired from a Quebec company called Foam Creations.
- The shoe had originally been developed as a spa shoe.
- It is an American company that specializes in footwear for extreme sports, skateboarding, snowboarding as well as snowboards, shirts, jeans, hats, and jackets.
- The company was founded in 1993 by Ken Block and Damon Way, and is based in Huntington Beach, California.
- It is a Gibraltar-born British fashion designer who was head designer of the French fashion companies.
- Fashion designer became a familiar figure on the streets of Le Marais, an area of Paris popular with gays and also the cityís Jewish community.
- It is a designer denim company founded in Vernon, California, United States in 1990 by Gene Montesano and Barry Perlman.
- It also produces sportswear, outerwear, T-shirts and active wear.
- ralph loren
- It is an upscale American lifestyle company and fashion retailer.
- The company focuses on high-end clothes for men and women, as well as accessories, footwear, fragrances, home (bedding, towels) and housewares presents media content of its lifestyle and it also runs a line of restaurants.
- It is an American brand of sunglasses founded in 1937 by Bausch & Lomb.
- The brand became more popular after the release of the movie Top Gun.
- It is the brand name for a range of cut crystal and related luxury products.
- The product range of company includes crystal glass sculptures and miniatures, jewelry and couture, home decor, and chandeliers.
- tommy hilfinger
- He is an American fashion designer and founder of the premium lifestyle brand.
- He was named Menswear Designer of the Year by the Council of Fashion Designers of America in 1995.
- It is an American footwear company and is a division of the Deckers Outdoor Corporation, Goleta, California.
- It is a registered trademark in the United States and over 100 other countries for their brand of sheepskin boots and other footwear, as well as bags, clothing, outerwear and other goods.
- united colors of benetton
- It is a global fashion brand, based in Treviso, Italy.
- In autumn 2011, it launched its new worldwide communication campaign, an invite to the leaders and citizens of the world to combat the ďculture of hatred and creates the UNHATE Foundation.
- It was founded in 1914 by Morris Goldenberg and is a company that produces high performance shoes, soccer and running apparel.
- The name was selected by Morris Goldenberg as an Anglicized substitute for his wife’s maiden name of Bruchs.
- It is a British luxury fashion house, manufacturing clothing, fragrance, and fashion accessories.
- Its distinctive tartan pattern has become one of its most widely copied trademarks.
- It is an Italian design company. It is best known for luxury, pret-a-porter clothing aimed at the young adult market.
- The company is owned by its founder Renzo Rosso, and is based in the former Laverda building area in Breganze, northern Italy.
- It is an international luxury fashion group in women’s designer clothing.
- It was founded by Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley in 1978 in Munich.
- It is an international fashion and lifestyle broadcasting television channel.
- It is the only 24/7 international TV network exclusively dedicated to fashion, beauty, glamour and style and has become one of the most widely-distributed satellite channels in the world.
- It is an international underwear manufacturer.
- It is one of the leading underwear producers in the world and in 2010 had an annual turnover of 2.2 billion Swiss francs, and over 36,500 employees.
- It is a popular female fashion apparel brand.
- It is the fashion apparel brand launched by its brother brand Quiksilver.
- reader’s digest
- It is a general interest family magazine, published ten times annually.
- It was founded in 1922, by DeWitt Wallace and Lila Bell Wallace.
- It is an international magazine for women.
- Its content included articles on relationships and how to have proper sex, health, careers, self-improvement, celebrities, as well as fashion and beauty.
Dolce And Gabbana
- It is an Italian luxury industry fashion house.
- It specializes in luxury items influenced more by designers and is more formal and ‘timeless’, responding to long-term trends as well as seasonal changes. It also sells sunglasses and corrective eye wear, purses, and watches.
- louis vitton
- It is a French fashion house founded in 1854.
- It is one of the most counterfeited brandsStr in the fashion world due to its image as a status symbol.
- It is a brand of male grooming products, owned by the BritishĖDutch company Unilever and marketed towards young males.
- It was inspired by another of Unilever’s brands, Impulse.
- It presents a loose athletic uniforms and accessories that combine style, fashion and inspired by motor sports.
- Its clothes were designed not only to look, but also to be functional.
- It is a footwear company founded in 1981 as a maker of high-performance hiking boots.
- Since 1997 the company has been a wholly owned subsidiary of shoe industry giant Wolverine World Wide.
- It is a British footwear brand, which also makes a range of accessories Ė shoe care products, clothing, luggage, etc.
- The footwear is distinguished by its air-cushioned sole (dubbed Bouncing Soles), upper shape, welted construction and yellow stitching.
- It was founded in Naugatuck, Connecticut in 1892.
- In 1990, it was acquired by France-based tire maker Michelin.
- It is a retailer and part of the Spanish Inditex group.
- The company was created in April 1998 as a new store and fashion concept, aimed at a young target market.
- It is a German perfume, book, jewelry and confection retailer based in Hagen, which owns more than 1,900 stores, more than 1,500 of which are in Germany, in Europe and the United States.
- The roots of the company date back to 1821.
- A Japanese fashion designer. He is also the founder of a worldwide brand of perfumes, skincare products and clothes.
- Since 1993 the brand is owned by the French luxury goods company LVMH.
- It is a Catalan jewellery, accessories and fashion firm.
- Since 1920, it has created a special style of jewelry, considered unique throughout the world based on the fashion Ė jewelry concept and the designing of innovating products that are perfectly suited to the way people are dressing.
- It is a Spanish fashion designer.
- He used such unconventional materials as metal, paper and plastic for his outlandish and flamboyant designs.
- It is an Italian high fashion house best known for its baguette handbags
- Karl Lagerfeld is the creative director
- It is a German manufacturer of writing instruments, watches and accessories, often identified by their White Star logo
- Founded by the stationer Claus-Johannes Voss, the banker Alfred Nehemias and the engineer August Eberstein in 1908, the company began as the Simplo Filler Pen company producing up-market pens in the Schanzen district of Hamburg
- It makes luggage with its products ranging from large suitcases to small toiletries bags and briefcases
- It was started in Denver, Colorado, USA in 1910 by Jesse Shwayder, as the Shwayder Trunk Manufacturing Company
- It is a Danish shoe manufacturer and retailer founded in 1963 by Karl Toosbuy in Bredebro, Denmark
- Originally a footwear maker only, the company has since added leather production and accessories to its extensive range of mens, women’s, and children’s shoes.
- It is an Italian luxury eyewear company specializing in sunglasses.
- Formed in 1917 by Giuseppe Ratti, Persol originally catered to pilots and sports drivers
- emu australia
- It is an Australian brand of footwear.
- The brand is best known for their sheepskin products. Their signature products are ugg boots