Logo Quiz Ultimate Food Answers
Logo Quiz Ultimate Food Answers Word List
Logo Quiz Ultimate Food Answers , Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- Brand of instant coffee made by Nestlť.
- Flagship powdered coffee product was introduced in Switzerland on April 1, 1938.
- Brand of potato- and wheat-based snacks originally developed by Procter & Gamble.
- Sold in more than 140 countries and have yearly sales of more than US$1 billion.
- Energy drink
- The most popular energy drink in the world, with 4.5 billion cans sold each year.
- American restaurant chain and international franchise.
- Offers different styles of pizza along with side dishes including salad, pasta, buffalo wings, breadsticks, and garlic bread.
- mc donald
- mc donalds
- mc donald’s
- The world’s largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants
- Serving around 68 million customers daily in 119 countries.
- Global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants headquartered in unincorporated Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States.
- The company began in 1953 as Insta-Burger King, a Jacksonville, Florida-based restaurant chain.
- Nestle S.A.
- World’s largest nutrition, health and wellness company.
- Founded and headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland.
- haagen dazs
- It is a brand of ice cream, established by Jewish immigrants from Poland Reuben and Rose Mattus in the Bronx, New York, in 1961.
- Starting with only three flavors: vanilla, chocolate, and coffee, the company opened its first retail store in Brooklyn, New York, on November 15, 1976.
- It is a U.S food company with world headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Perhaps best known for its ketchup, the company manufactures thousands of food products in plants on six continents and markets these products in more than 200 countries and territories.
- Kentucky Fried Chicken
- It is a global chain of fried chicken fast food restaurants with its operational headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky in the United States.
- It was developed and built by Colonel Harland Sanders, who began selling fried chicken from his roadside restaurant in 1930.
- It is a brand of milk chocolate manufactured by Kraft Foods.
- It was first created by the Suchard company in the early 20th century.
- It is an American restaurant franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches (subs) and salads.
- It is the largest single-brand restaurant chain globally and is the second largest restaurant operator globally after Yum! brandsStr (over 37,000 locations).
- It is a nightclub franchise with headquarters in Ibiza, Spain.
- Musically, it is best known for specialising in house music but has five different rooms incorporating other musical styles.
- It is a luxury Swiss chocolate and confectionery company.
- It produces the , a hollow milk chocolate rabbit in a variety of sizes available every Easter since 1952.
- It is a French tennis, badminton and squash equipment company, best known for its strings and tennis racquets which are used by several top players.
- The company has made strings since 1875.
- It is an American chain of pretzel bakeries founded by Anne F. Beiler and her husband, Jonas, in 1988.
- It serves products such as pretzels, dips, and beverages.
Hard Rock Cafe
- hard rock
- It is a chain of theme restaurants founded in 1971 by Americans Peter Morton & Isaac Tigrett in London.
- In 1979, the cafe began covering its walls with rock and roll memorabilia, a tradition which expanded to others in the chain.
- It is a lollipop company founded by the Spaniard Enric Bernat in 1958, and currently owned by the Dutch-Italian multinational corporation Perfetti Van Melle.
- The company’s current anti-smoking slogan is Stop smoking, start sucking, with their packages parodying cigarette pack designs.
- It is an American food production and distribution company headquartered in One Maritime Plaza, San Francisco, California.
- It is one of the country’s largest producers, distributors and marketers of branded food and pet products for the U.S. retail market.
- It is the brand name of a chocolate hazelnut spread.
- According to the product label, the main ingredients are sugar and vegetable oils, followed by hazelnut, cocoa solids, and skimmed milk.
- It is a trademark for a popular sandwich cookie by the Nabisco division of Kraft Foods.
- Since its 1912 introduction, it has become the best selling cookie in the United States, through the 20th century and into the 21st .
- dominos pizza
- It is an international pizza delivery corporation headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States.
- It is the second-largest pizza chain in the United States and has more than 9,700 corporate and franchised stores in 70 countries and all 50 U.S. states.
- donkin donuts
- It is an international doughnut and coffee retailer founded in 1950 by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts it is now headquartered in Canton.
- While the company originally focused on doughnuts and other baked goods, over half of its business today is in coffee sales, making it more of a competitor to Starbucks than to more traditional competitors such as Krispy Kreme and Tim Hortons.
- kool aid
- It is a brand of flavored drink mix owned by Kraft Foods.
- It is usually sold in powder form, in either packets or small tubs. The drink is prepared by mixing the powder with sugar and water (typically by the pitcher-full).
Chick Fil A
- ChickIt is a American quick service restaurant chain headquartered in the Atlanta suburb of College Park, Georgia, United States, specializing in chicken entrťes and is known for promoting the company founder’s Christian values.
- Eat mor chikin is the chain’s most prominent advertising slogan, created by the The Richards Group in 1995. The slogan is often seen in advertisements, featuring cows that are often seen wearing (or holding) signs that usually read: Eat mor chikin in all capital letters.
- It is a spherical chocolate sweet made by Italian chocolatier Ferrero SpA.
- Introduced in 1982, the chocolates consist of a whole roasted hazelnut encased in a thin wafer shell filled with hazelnut cream and covered in milk chocolate and chopped hazelnuts
- It is a purveyor of baby food and baby products.
- The brand became a major company in the baby food industry it offers more than 190 products in 80 countries, with labeling in 16 languages.
- It is a manufacturer of premium chocolates and related products.
- In addition to chocolates, it also sells truffles, coffee, cocoa, biscuits, dipped fruits and sweets, chocolate liqueur, shakes, wedding and party favors and other items arranged in gift baskets.
- It is a producer of cereal and convenience foods, including cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, fruit-flavored snacks, frozen waffles, and vegetarian foods.
- It was the first to introduce prizes in boxes of cereal.
- star bucks
- It is an international coffee company and coffeehouse chain based in Seattle, Washington.
- Many of the company’s products are seasonal or specific to the locality of the store.
- It was created by Theodor Tobler (1876Ė1941) Bern, Switzerland in 1908.
- It is well known for its distinctive prism shape.
- It is a foot cooperative located in Duluth, Minnesota,
- Founded in 1970 by the members of a food buying club, the grocery is owned by over 6,500 active member-owners and is a member of the Nationals Cooperative Grocers Association.
- It is a restaurant founded by Larry Lavine.
- It serves American food influenced by Tex-Mex cuisine.
- It is an American producer and distributor of bananas and other produce.
- It is the successor to the United Fruit Company and the leading distributor of bananas in the United States.
- It is a brand of coffee produced in Trieste, Italy.
- It produces only one blend in three roast variations: normal, dark roast, and decaffeinated.
- It is a Dutch dairy cooperative.
- The company history starts with many village cooperatives that gradually merged into each other and thus became big regional companies.
- It is an American chain of fast-food restaurants based in Irvine, California.
- A subsidiary of Yum! brandsStr, Inc., they serve a variety of Tex-Mex cuisine foods including tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, other specialty items, and a variety of Value Menu items.
- It is a brand of fruit-flavoured sweets, currently produced and marketed by the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company, a division of Mars, Inc.
- They have hard sugar shells which carry the letter S.
- It is a brand of mints, of the scotch mint type, sold in many markets across the world by the Perfetti Van Melle corporation.
- Its slogan The Freshmaker is referred to in the 1998 film Meet the Deedles.
- It is the brand name for a number of potato chip varieties as well as the name of the company that founded the chip brand in 1932.
- Its chips has been marketed as a division of Frito-Lay, a company owned by PepsiCo since 1965.
- It is a brand of cheese-flavored cornmeal snack made by Frito-Lay, a subsidiary of PepsiCo.
- It brand is commonly recognized by association with its mascot, an anthropomorphic cartoon cheetah.
- It is a brand of breakfast cereal by General Mills introduced on May 1, 1941.
- The name fit the O shape of the cereal pieces.
- It is a chocolate biscuit made by Mars, Inc., consisting of a biscuit finger, topped with caramel and coated in milk chocolate.
- Its bars are typically packaged in pairs.
- It is a chocolate bar.
- The slogan Pleasure you can’t measure, was intended to appeal to a more feminine, youthful market.
- m and m’s
- m and ms
- m and s
- m & s
- It are dragťe-like colorful button-shaped candies produced by Mars, Incorporated.
- The candy shells, each of which has the letter m printed in lower case on one side, surround a variety of fillings.
- kit kat
- It is a chocolate-covered wafer biscuit bar confection that was created by Rowntree’s of York, England, and is now produced worldwide by Nestlť.
- Each bar consists of fingers composed of three layers of wafer, covered in an outer layer of chocolate. Each finger can be snapped from the bar separately.
- It is a confectionary company, founded in 1920 by Hans Riegel Sr. The company headquarters are in Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
- It made the first gummi candy in 1922 when Hans Riegel Sr. made the first gummi bear.
- It is a brand of sugarless chewing gum from the Wrigley Company.
- It was launched in 1944 in the United States as a replacement brand by Wrigley due to rationing of gum-making ingredients in World War II.
- It is the pet food division of Swiss-based Nestlť S.A.
- It was founded in 1894 by William H. Danforth
- It is a German food and beverage brand owned by the Anglo-Dutch company Unilever since 2000, when Unilever acquired Best Foods.
- It produces dehydrated soup mixes and condiments.
- It is the brand name of a popular mentholated cough drop.
- It is sold by the Cadbury-Adams Division of Cadbury plc and have long been advertised as featuring Vapor Action.
- It is a brand of a lemon-lime flavored non-caffeinated soft drink.
- It was created by Charles Leiper Grigg, who launched his St. Louis-based company The Howdy Corporation in 1920.
- It is an ice cream brand owned by the British/Dutch Unilever company, and sold as part of the Heartbrand line of products in most countries.
- It was originally made by Frisko in Aarhus, Denmark.
- It is a brand of bottled water from the Coca-Cola company
- It has experienced strong placement with the product appearing in movies such as You Got Served and TV series such as The West Wing.
- A popular breakfast cereal originally manufactured by Kellogg’s through the treatment of maize.
- A patent for the product was filed on May 31, 1895, and issued on April 14, 1896.
- It is a manufacturer brand of French biscuits, emblematic of the city of Nantes.
- The brand is now part of Kraft Foods since 2007, after its acquisition from the group Danone.
- It is a worldwide manufacturer and supplier of products focused on breed-specific, lifestage-specific, and veterinary prescription dog and cat nutrition.
- It was founded in 1967 in a village of Gard, France, by the French veterinary surgeon, Jean Cathary.
- It is a family of milk beverage products made by the Nestlť corporation.
- It began as a chocolate powdered flavoring mix in the United States in 1948.
- It is a brand of cat and dog food.
- It is owned by Nestlť Purina PetCare Company, a subsidiary of Nestlť.
- It is an active real estate investment company based in Franklin, Tennessee.
- It specializes in the acquisition of ďvalue-addĒ or ďdistressedĒ assets requiring capital, management and leasing expertise to realize their full value potential.
- It is a baked corn snack available in the United Kingdom, produced by Walkers.
- It was launched in Britain in 1977 by Smiths.
- It is an international fast food chain restaurant founded by Dave Thomas on November 15, 1969, in Columbus, Ohio, United States.
- As of March 2010, it was the world’s third largest hamburger fast food chain with approximately 6,650 locations
- It is a brand of small, hard mints manufactured by the Italian confectioner Ferrero.
- They were first produced in 1969.
- It is a brand of yogurt produced by a company owned by General Mills.
- It was founded in 1965.
- wrigleys spearmint
- It is a brand of chewing gum.
- The gum was traditionally grey/beige in color.
- It is a Chicago-based global, diversified (multi-division) pharmaceuticals and health care products company.
- In 1985, the company developed the first HIV blood screening test.
- It is the brand name of granola bars, produced by the German company Schwartauer Werke in Bad Schwartau since 1985
- t is available in eleven flavors and variations, such as sugar-free or with added dietary fibers
- It is an agricultural cooperative of growers of cranberries and grapefruit headquartered in Lakeville/Middleborough, Massachusetts
- The cooperative employs about 2,000 people, with sales of $1.4 billion in fiscal year 2005. Their products include cranberry sauce, fruit juices, and dried cranberries.
- The company, founded by Harmon Dobson, opened its first restaurant in Corpus Christi, Texas, in 1950
- It is known for its distinctive A-framed, orange and white-stripe-roofed buildings. The first A-frame restaurant still standing was built in Odessa, Texas. Over a dozen are still in operation.
- It is a brand of breakfast cereal produced by Kellogg’s and sold in many countries.
- he cereal pieces are ring-shaped (hence loops) and come in a variety of bright colors and a blend of fruit flavors (hence froot)
- It is a brand name used by Minneapolis-based General Mills and Orrville, Ohio-based J.M. Smucker Company
- Antitrust law required General Mills to sell off some of the products. General Mills kept the rights to refrigerated and frozen Pillsbury products, while dry baking products and frosting are now sold by Smucker under license.
- It is an American regional fast food hamburger restaurant chain in the Midwestern United States and in the New York metropolitan area, and the first of its kind in the US.
- t is known for its small, square hamburgers. Sometimes referred to as sliders, the burgers were priced at five cents until the 1940s, and remained at ten cents for years thereafter.
- It is a privately owned company established in 1957 by four brothersóHarrison McCain, Wallace McCain, Robert McCain, and Andrew McCainóin Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada
- It is the world’s largest producer of French fries and other oven-ready frozen food products.
- It is a South African casual dining restaurant group originating from the Mozambiquan-Portuguese community with a Portuguese/Mozambican theme
- It specializes in chicken dishes with either lemon and herb, medium, hot, extra hot or extra extra hot Peri-Peri marinades (properly known as Galinha a Africana
- The business began with a canned meat product, beef in brine, or corned beef. It became well-known when it began to package the meat in a trapezoid-shaped can starting in 1875
- They also owned Juicy Juice; they sold it to Nestle in the 2000s.
- It s an American food conglomerate based in Chicago. It has been owned by Pepsico since 2001
- In the 1970s, the company financed the making of the film Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, obtaining in return a license to use a number of the product names mentioned in the movie for candy bars.
- It started producing gluten and dairy free health food bars in 1996, to cater for the increasing dietary and allergenic requirements
- It currently produces over 18 gluten free products which are sold throughout Australia and New Zealand, through major Supermarkets & Independents and Health Food stores.
El Pollo Loco
- It is a fast-food restaurant chain specializing in Mexican grilled chicken. It is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California
- It means is Spanish for The Crazy Chicken
- It is a Doral, Florida-based (suburb of Miami, Florida) American company that owns or franchises 116 Japanese cuisine restaurants around the world
- The company was founded in 1964 on West 56th Street in New York City by 25-year-old Hiroaki Aoki.
- It is a German company that produces baking powder, cake mixes, yogurts, frozen pizza and pudding.
- Also included in the portfolio are a maritime freight business, a bank, a publishing company, an insurance outfit, a brewery and a number of high-class hotels all over Europe.
- It is a German chocolate bar made by Alfred Ritter GmbH & Co.
- It is distributed throughout the world. Each 100 gram square-shaped bar is divided into 16 smaller squares, creating a four-by-four pattern
- It is often confused with the Krupp conglomerate.
- The copany competes with De’Longhi, Sunbeam, Braun, Russell Hobbs, Bosch and Black & Decker.
- It is a German dairy giant based in Meitingen
- Founded in 1926, has since become an independent family company and is among the ten largest dairies in Germany.
- It is an espresso machine/coffee capsule system from Nestl?. The machines are produced by hardware manufacturer Krups.
- The first series of 2006 consisted of the models KP2000 (Black/Silver), KP2006 (Black/Silver/Red) and KP2002 (Black/Silver/White), all of them operating in a standard pressure of 14 bar.
Like us if feel this helpful. Thank you.
Please Select Levels: