Logo Quiz Ultimate Watches Answers
Logo Quiz Ultimate Watches Answers Word List
Logo Quiz Ultimate Watches Answers , Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- patek philippe patek
- It is a Swiss luxury watch manufacturer founded in 1851, located in Geneva and the Vallťe de Joux.
- It designs and manufactures very high-end timepieces and movements including some of the most complicated mechanical watches.
- It is a luxury watchmaker based in Saint-Imier, Switzerland.
- It is known for its ‘Aviators’ watches
- It is a Swiss watchmaking manufacturer of high-quality, luxury wristwatches.
- It has three watch lines: Oyster Perpetual, Professional and Cellini and the primary bracelets for the Oyster line are named Jubilee, Oyster and President.
- It was founded in 1946, and in 1957 released the world’s first entirely electric compact calculator.
- Its products include calculators, mobile phones, cameras, musical instruments and watches.
- It is a luxury brand of Swiss watches, a private company headquartered in Grenchen, Canton of Solothurn.
- In 2009, Breitling laid a major milestone in its history by joining the exclusive circle of the rare watch companies to have their own mechanical chronograph movement.
- It is a Swiss luxury watchmaker known for its sports watches and chronographs.
- The company motto is Swiss Avant-Garde Since 1860.
- It is an independent hydrocarbon exploration and development company listed on the London AIM.
- It intends to become a significant producer of oil, initially in the United Kingdom Continental Shelf (UKCS) and in Europe.
- Japan’s largest producer of mechanical watches.
- It has been a subsidiary of the Seiko Epson Corporation since 2001 and became a wholly owned subsidiary of Seiko Epson in 2009.
- It is a Swiss luxury watchmaker based in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland.
- It is one of the most well-known and recognized watches in the world.
- The company was founded in 1881, when Kintaro Hattori opened a watch and jewelry shop called K. Hattori)
- It is also named as the official timekeeper of the Gran Turismo racing game series, published by Sony. It’s also the sponsor of FC Barcelona.
- A part of the world famous SEIKO Watch Corporation
- A showcase selection of the many hundreds of models, technologies and designs created each year, and sold through our dealer networks in Europe, Canada, South Africa, Fiji and Oceania.
- It is a high-end luxury Swiss watch manufacture started in 1865 by Georges Favre-Jacot at the age of 22, in Le Locle in the canton of Neuch‚te
- It has a long reputation for the quality and precision of their watches, with 1,565 1st-place precision awards to date.
- It is a Swiss luxury watchmaker company founded in Grenchen, 1888, by Adolf and Alfred Kurth, and currently an affiliate company of the Swatch Group.
- It was timekeeper of the Motorcycling Grand Prix in the 1990s.
- It became a noteworthy watch maker in the early 1950s for the introduction of their Airman model, a 24 hour watch favored by both military and commercial pilots.
- The Airman was worn by many U.S. Air Force pilots during the Vietnam War.