Cube Escape: Birthday Walkthrough
Cube Escape: Birthday Parts 1-3 Walkthrough, Solutions, Cheats, Answers for iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle, iPod Touch and other device by LoyaltyGame B.V & Rusty Lake.
Have been so long that we can’t really see a good escape game. Finally, there are one here! It’s Cube Escape Birthday! Find hidden object, clues and key to escape the room now!
Cube Escape: Birthday are available in iTunes now, download and have fun!
Cube Escape: Birthday Walkthrough are proudly present by Game-Solver.com.
Cube Escape: Birthday Part 1
Cube Escape: Birthday Part 1 Walkthrough, Solutions, Cheats, Answers for iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle, iPod Touch and other device by LoyaltyGame B.V & Rusty Lake.
- Tap the balloon.
- The ballon will drop under the fridge.
- Collect the balloon and place it under the water tap, fill water.
- Now open the fridge and put the balloon inside and collect it after it became ice cube.
- Collect the matches under the sink.
- Tap the drawer beside the door.
- Collect the knife.
- Collect the screwdriver.
- Tap and collect a letter from the middle of the door.
- Tap and the letter.
- Collect a stamp from it.
- Read the letter, it got the clue of “9”.
- Tap the cake.
- Use knife and slice the cake to 9 pieces, answer in the picture.
- Collect a piece of cake.
- Give father the cake, and he will give a needle.
- Open the cabinets and collect a whiskey.
- Pour a glass of whiskey for grandfather.
- Add some ice cubes for him too.
- Tap the “Rusty Lake Theatre” picture and place the mini game, it’s play like tetris.
- Collect the dropped disc.
- Tap the music player.
- Collect the chewing gum.
- Place the disc.
- Insert the needle to the music player.
- Tap the needle again to let it move to the top of disc.
- Tap and play the music.
- Now tap grandfather and let him dance.
- Collect the stamp under grandfather.
- Give mother some chewing gum and use screwdriver to make it explode, collect the chewing gum from mother’s mouth.
- Listen the phone call while it’s ringing.
- Now back to mother’s room and listen the birthday song.