DK Quiz Sailing
DK Quiz Sailing
These are the answer for DK Quiz Sailing Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
1. In nautical terms, which side of the boat is its port?
2. How old is the earliest known image of a sailing boat, which was found in Kuwait?
3. A sailing vessel being towed in fog should give how many blasts on its horn?
4. What term is used for turning a sailing boat through the eye of the wind?
5. If your sailing boat is in the way of a larger vessel, what should you do?
6. When a sailing boat leans to one side under wind pressure, it is said to…
7. What part of a sailing boat should you climb onto if it capsizes?
8. Which of these does not refer to a type of sailing-boat hull?
9. What is another name for a traditional modern yacht?
10. In nautical terms, as what is a figure-eight knot better known?
11. Gunkholing is anchoring your small boat in a pleasant out-of-the-way cove and spending the night there.
12. In nautical terms, what is the lower rear corner of a sail called?
13. The height of a sailing boat’s deck that is above the water is known as its…
14. As what is a sailing boat’s bathroom better known?
15. What is the term for the front of a sailing boat?
16. A sailing boat’s walls and ceiling are referred to as its bulkheads.
17. Any piece of rope used on a boat is called a…
18. Kitesurfing and windsurfing are not categorized as sailing.
19. Which part of the boat is used to steer?
20. Ancraophobia is a curse for sailors. What is it?
Do you like this page ?
Please Select Levels: