DK Quiz Tennis
DK Quiz Tennis
These are the answer for DK Quiz Tennis Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
1. What is a tennis ball covered with?
2. In which country did modern tennis originate?
3. Which is NOT a surface on which tennis is commonly played?
4. How long is the baseline on a tennis court?
5. What is the line that runs parallel to the baseline called?
6. If the ball touches the net on a serve and goes out of bounds, it is called a “let”.
7. Where must the ball be served?
8. How many sets do male players have to win to win the match?
9. What is “zero” called in tennis points?
10. Sets are won by winning what?
11. If the receiver wins the game, he does what to his opponents’ serve?
12. When players are tied at 40/40 in a game, it’s called what?
13. How many points must a player win by, to win the game?
14. Where in London is the annual world-famous tennis tournament?
15. How many games were played in the longest ever professional tennis match?
16. There is a shot in tennis called an “overhead smash”.
17. Who holds the record for most Grand Slam titles for male singles?
18. Which professional female player defeated Wimbledon champion Bobby Riggs in a “Battle of the Sexes” match?
19. A serve can be hit underhand.
20. A point won off a serve is called a what?
Do you like this page ?
Please Select Levels: