KING OF KARTS: Single- & Multiplayer Battles.
KING OF KARTS: Single- & Multiplayer Battles. is one of the best $8.99 to play game in the App Store.
Developed by wonderkind GmbH, KING OF KARTS: Single- & Multiplayer Battles. is a Entertainment game with a content rating of 4+.
It was released on 11th November 2015 with the latest update 15th December 2016
Whether you are a fan of Entertainment, Racing, or Action games, you will find this game interesting and will absolutely like it.
14 people have rated 2.4.3
You can download the game KING OF KARTS: Single- & Multiplayer Battles. from APP STORE.
"Engaging racing game – just like on a console!"
- Single- and multiplayer matches – split screen or multiple device. Battle your friends across 8 tracks! Will you be the next KING OF KARTS?
◉ MORE DETAILS
- Single- and Multiplayer
- 4 great different gaming modes
- Split screen or local multiplayer matches with up to 6 devices
- The coolest power-up items for real arcade action
- Discover shortcuts and hidden paths
- Activate boost fields and jump ramps
- Dare risky stunts and drifts
*** NOW with GAMEPAD support (just like on a console) ***
◉ Feel the rush and enjoy the fun:
- 6 cool racecar drivers
- All drivers with individual skills
- 8 breathtaking and adventurous racetracks (2 cups, 4 racetracks each)
- 9 power-up items (water bomb, rubber ball, energy burst, item bomb, boxing glove, crayon, homing missile, autopilot, boost)
◉ GAMING MODES
- Cups: Compete in racing series and earn cool rewards.
- Single Match: Keep racing your favorite track – with friends or on your own.
- Time Trial: Have you perfected your technique? Can you master the drift round the bend? Do you feel invincible? Show them how it’s done!
- K.O. Match
- 4 difficulty levels: 50 kW, 100 kW, 150 kW, 200 kW
- The ultimate challenge: With each level the game becomes faster and your opponents stronger!
- Splitscreen multiplayer on the TV screen
- Compete with up to 6 players via a local network, with each player playing on their own device.
- Race and battle with friends and family in cups or individual races.
- Win trophies in each cup and unlock new speeds
- Increase your skill level and earn points with each race!
◉ RACECAR DRIVERS
Claire – the cool musician
Ben – the laid-back surfer
Pita – the quirky princess
Baboo – the clumsy panda
Migo – the gentle monster
Ion – the funny robot
◉ VISIT US
We continuously develop our app further and add new racetracks and cups.
Visit us on Facebook and become a fan.
#popclaire #kingofkarts http://facebook.com/popclaire
Updated on 15th December 2016
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- We improved multiplayer performance
- Added support for more game controller
- iOS10 fixes
KING OF KARTS: Single- & Multiplayer Battles. Reviews
Fun! The kids and we love it! And its available on the Apple TV wish more quality games were. Question for game devs: is there any visual indication on screen that lets us know if we have any boost ready to go?
Edit: Working on Apple TV 4K! After sending a video of the problem to show their support the issue, they seem to have fixed the issue. We tried the game last night and it worked! The kids cant be happier. Thank you! This is a great game on the Apple TV 4K. Only one request, support more players for the split screen view or allow a split-screen with multiplayer WiFi. Original: After purchasing the game for our kids, sadly they were disappointed. The game loads with a view of winding around a track backwards with a red triangle in the middle. You can select to start the game and then nothing happens. Their support was quick to get in touch with us to help resolve the problem. Hopefully we can be playing the game soon. Please fix as we would love to update our review.
Fun little game. Allows for local split screen multiplayer on same Apple TV with two controllers. Cool because so few games do it this way. Sadly, the action is really jumpy. Apple TV handles some intense graphics so its not a hardware issue. But perhaps frame rate is off. Its really herky jerky. Micro pauses throughout. Affects game play dramatically as racing graphics are not at all smooth. Definitely not expected at this price point. We immediately regretted our purchase. Cant recommend it without a revamp and update to address.
Dev needs to update for newer devices like iPhone XS MAX. Crashes randomly on iPhone XS MAX running iOS 12.4. Does NOT multi player with more than 1 iPhone XS MAX.
Wont get past the initial loading screen for Apple TV. Opens on the iPhone, but gameplay is so choppy its impossible to maneuver the vehicle. Dont waste your money.
Crashes and crashes. Will not even load the first race. The game loads but crashes during load-up of first race. We turned off all other apps and restarted our Ipad. Same result. Refund plez.
While the controls do take a while to get used to, this game is put together well! It’s super fun to play and you can play with other players!!! Super fun so far!
We tried to be a kid when playing this game. It was fun and impressed us. But at the first level the roads are dark so its quite difficult for the kids to see and go through. Anw, it’s interesting game.
Much like Mario kart, there is 50cc, 100cc and 150cc can be unlocked. You also can pick up blue cubes that contain Random power ups such as boosts and weapons that could be thrown forwards or backwards, and even a set of mechanical punching arms that punch left and right repeatedly for short time. There are also boosts and shortcuts/secret passageways on every track. Also like in Mario, you can drift around turns and once you get use to the feel, it works rather well. You will unlock new playable characters and racetracks as you place in races and level up. While initially we found myself frustrated, after a short time (two Grand Prix’s or so) we found myself having fun and enjoying the challenges. Of course this game is drastically improved playing with an MFI controller, so if you have one, that’s the route to go. We can easily recommend this game for anyone interested in Kart Racing on the go. It’s NOT Mario, but it’s not nearly as aweful as many other failed Kart racing games for mobile.
If you don’t wanna stuck with one map for the rest, wether you delete the game or pay the game. Strongly recommend the game to unlock maps by completing previous map for players.