Last updated on May 27th, 2023 at 06:20 pm
Palabra Cadabra is one of the best $2.99 to play game in the App Store.
Developed by Oriol Gomez, Palabra Cadabra is a Education game with a content rating of 4+.
It was released on 9th February 2021 with the latest update 16th March 2023
Whether you are a fan of Education, Word, or Family games, you will find this game interesting and will absolutely like it.
4 people have rated 3.0.0
You can download the game Palabra Cadabra from APP STORE.
Palabra Cadabra, the Anagram Game is the new multilanguage game in which your mind will be put to the test. Can you discover the words inside other words to score points and increase the tension of the music?
- The clock is ticking! Tick tack… You have 60 seconds to discover the anagrams inside a word, and earn more time when you discover each one;
- The music and rhythm complexity change as your score increases;
- Listen to sound effects which inform you of your score, mistakes and time remaining;
- Are you learning Spanish or Catalan? Change the language of the words right from within the app without changing your device language (more languages soon!;
- brag about your highest scores with your friends;
- Use your Bluetooth keyboard or the big onscreen keyboard provided;
- Fully accessible to voiceover users and persons with and without disabilities.
Updated on 16th March 2023
- Fixed: Fixed game crashes when using external keyboards (hopefully). Let me know if it is not fixed.
- You can now press enter freely on the text field instead of space if you want, it will submit your word.
- Improved how the game looks for valid words in most languages using the new Letterfull lookup code.`
Palabra Cadabra Reviews
This is pretty fun. We just wish pressing return wouldn’t completely break it.
Our wife and we have always been looking for a great anagram game, and it is finally here!!! We truly also love braille display support, and the fact that we can use either a keyboard, and braille screen input. Our one suggestion for improovement thus far is that we can somehow skip the flashing letters intro at the start of each game, if we choose. We both find that reading the words on the braille display is easier than waiting for all the letters to flash before the game starts. However, it does not detract from the quality of the game!!! Keep up the great work.
We love this game but its to hard to play because the time is short Im completely blind and we use the game with our iPhone and we cant submit the word due to seconds being up.