Last updated on January 14th, 2023 at 11:35 am
Party Animals Scoresheets
Party Animals Scoresheets is one of the best $3.99 to play game in the App Store.
Developed by Daniel Guenther, Party Animals Scoresheets is a Card game with a content rating of 4+.
It was released on 25th September 2019 with the latest update 6th October 2019
Whether you are a fan of Card, Family, or Entertainment games, you will find this game interesting and will absolutely like it.
1 people have rated 1.1
You can download the game Party Animals Scoresheets from APP STORE.
Party Animals Scoresheets is a fun way to keep score for some of your favorite card and domino games on your iPhone or iPad.
- Add fun to your family game nights by choosing an animal and color to represent each player while accurately keeping score.
- Check out the "Recap" screen to watch your animals compete for the win!
- See who won previous games in the Game Library or relive them with the Recap feature.
- Freedom to play by your own House Rules, as Party Animal Scoresheets does not enforce specific rules for scoring.
Supported games include:
- Hearts – 4 players
- Five Crowns – 2-6 players (© Set Enterprises, Inc.)
- Uno 2-6 players (© Mattel)
Mexican Train – 2-6 players (3 variants)
- double twelve through double blank
- double nine through double blank
- double six through double blank
NEW in v1.1 –
Ability to edit incorrect scores from previous rounds. Just double tap the wrong score to display the number pad to correct it.
Updated on 6th October 2019
- Added the ability to edit previous round scores. Just double tap the incorrect score to bring up the number pad.
Party Animals Scoresheets Reviews
Used exclusively for train. Best we’ve seen for sure. Not sure about $3.99? Need to allow either game icons OR player names. Currently, you can only see the icons on the scoring screen so you have to relate the scores to the character pictures. Gets confusing to see whos leading, etc. Otherwise a very good app. Also the scoring bubble (when inputting scores) jumps around the screen when you enter scores. This forces you to slowly enter the scores because you have to follow the bubble because if you touch the screen and the bubble has moved it will close early and logs only what your first number entered. Frustrating! Also, would like to see the Next Level hyperlink appear after entering any score on a level instead of having to enter a zero for every score before seeing the Next Level hyperlink.