Last updated on May 27th, 2023 at 11:30 am
Pentago is one of the best $0.99 to play game in the App Store.
Developed by Michael Schloss, Pentago is a Puzzle game with a content rating of 4+.
It was released on 18th September 2013 with the latest update 7th June 2018
Whether you are a fan of Puzzle, Board, games, you will find this game interesting and will absolutely like it.
You can download the game Pentago from APP STORE.
Welcome to Pentago, a game of skill!
Can you get 5 in a row before the other player? Do you have what it takes to beat your opponent?
The classic game of Tic-Tac-Toe, but with a twist! Select pieces, rotate boards; Pentago brings a new level of excitement!
- Play against someone near or far!
- Three fresh themes to choose from!
Note: To play multiplayer across two devices, both players must be signed into iCloud.
Updated on 7th June 2018
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Like playing games on your TV? Pentago is now on the Apple TV (4th generation only)!
Leaderboards are here! See who’s won the most or who’s lost the most!
- iPhone X support
- Multiplayer setup is now easier, and will not bother you until you decide to start your first online game
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t rotate a board and end the game at the same time without the game crashing
- Fixed an issue where speed runs weren’t possible
- Fixed an issue where if you lost a match while the other player was taken their turn, the game would sometimes tell you you lost against yourself
We deleted this app within a few minutes of downloading it. It is not worth getting.
We love and own the physical game this app is based on. The interface here is horrible. The turning of the game boards doesn’t not recognize a non-exact 90 degree rotation. It’s pretty impossible to finish a single turn. Extremely frustrating.
The app is nice but it needs to be updated and polished and all the bugs need to be hammered out. Other than that it’ll eventually be a nice app.