Pocket GM 21: Football Manager
Pocket GM 21: Football Manager is one of the best $1.99 to play game in the App Store.
Developed by Jonathan Howell, Pocket GM 21: Football Manager is a Sports game with a content rating of 4+.
It was released on 30th January 2021 with the latest update 2nd July 2021
Whether you are a fan of Sports, Sports, or Simulation games, you will find this game interesting and will absolutely like it.
304 people have rated 1.4.1
You can download the game Pocket GM 21: Football Manager from APP STORE.
Manage your very own American Football franchise. Make trades, draft your franchise Quarterback, hire backroom staff and win the Championship.
Use default players, random rosters or import teams created by the fantastic community. Every game is different and presents a new challenge.
Become the General Manager of a Pro Football Team and build your dynasty. Hire your coach, set your schemes, sign and release players, make trades and draft players. Coach your players from rough diamonds to perennial stars.
Watch each football game play out as momentum shifts from team to team. See your franchise win the Championship and stars achieve All Pro status.
Go all in to win, or tank for the #1 draft pick – it’s up to you! Build your Football Dynasty!
Join the community on reddit and help develop the game to be even better.
- Player Faces – Fashion vector created by ddraw – www.freepik.com
- Football Icons – Icons made by Nikita Golubev from www.flaticon.com
Updated on 2nd July 2021
I continue to develop this game based on the feedback on subreddit – for the gamers, not for the money!
V1.4.1: Fixed bug in match engine causing winning team to punt away instead of running down the clock.
V1.4.0: Extended season to 17 games. Introduced pool of developing college players. Option to start game in pre-season. Bug fixes.
- Regular season now 17 games. Comes into effect in new season.
- Introduced new ‘World’ tab hosting hundred of college players who will develop (or not) over time. New cohorts introduced each season, with players representing college states and declaring at any stage through college. Snapshot of future draft quality seen from ‘World’ screen.
- Start Date: You can now start season at point of Free Agency or on Draft Day. This works for custom rosters too, removing recently drafted players.
- ‘Schedule’ now moved on to team pages and you can now see AI team schedules here
- Introduced ‘Messages’ section for future release.
- Hall of Fame can now be filtered to User Team only.
- Hiring a new scout will now update player scouting.
- Tweaked player attribution for random rosters on startup
- Tweaked AI free agency approach (should further reduce top quality players left unsigned)
- Updated speed range/allocation by position…so no more super quick Centers! Small impact on player ratings may be seen
- Added college to player cards on the career tab
- Added a lot more names and weighted by real-life frequency (i.e. you’ll see more common names more regularly)
- Pro Bowl selection criteria of OLine and Kickers improved
- Small increase in frequency of top Kickers/Punters in draft
- Improved logic at end of OT where time expires instead of FG kicked