Welcome to Developer Feedback time on Friday. We have summarized some of the most frequently asked questions from players of State of Survival. Let’s learn more about the latest changes and development of the game.
1. About the M.I.G.O event and its impact on State Warfare:
- Many players have noticed that the M.I.G.O event will soon be unlocked and therefore have made a lot of preparations for it, such as collecting resources, gathering allies, etc.
- Considering that the M.I.G.O event may impact the fairness of the State Warfare, we are going to make the following changes to the States where the M.I.G.O event will be unlocked:
- For States where the M.I.G.O event will be unlocked, State Warfare will be unlocked in the third, seventh, and eleventh week of the M.I.G.O event. (Will be unlocked once every four weeks.) The developers want to make sure that States with the M.I.G.O event unlocked can be fairly matched in State Warfare to ensure the quality of the player’s game experience.
- Therefore, States with the M.I.G.O event unlocked on April 26th will not take part in the State Warfare opened that week. These States will compete in State Warfare in mid-May. The developers will also provide some materials/items in compensation to players residing in these States. We hope players will understand the need for these measures and enjoy the M.I.G.O event!
2. When will the red Chief Gear be online? All of my Chief Gear has reached max level.
- According to the feedback, red Chief Gear will go online in the near future. As soon as next week improved red Chief Gear will be online in some States. In order to ensure game fairness, we will also change the groups of cross-State events to avoid any undue advantage brought on by red Chief Gear.
- We are looking forward to the player’s feedback and will put implement the rollout of Chief Gear into all States according to the feedback we receive. We hope it will bring a new experience to everyone.
3. We would like for Reservoir Raid/League to be viewable by our other Alliance members so that they can learn more about how it works.
- We are aware of this problem. Not all players within an Alliance can take part in this popular event. Those who keep participating in it become disproportionately experienced. Therefore, those who cannot join the event also need an opportunity to watch the game and learn how it works. This also holds true for Alliances that have never competed in the event.
- Thus, we’ve decided to add a new feature to allow all the players to view the game.
- This feature is still on the way. We deeply appreciate your advice and feedback on it. We will refer to your suggestions and do our best to provide you with a better game experience.