Welcome back to Developer Feedback time. We have share some info about the State Transfer feature that will be implemented in-game, State of Survival soon. Let’s learn more about the latest changes and development of the game.
In order to provide a better environment for Survivors who have returned to their Settlement, we’re going to test the State Transfer feature, giving those who have not logged in to the game for a long time an opportunity to choose a new State. Here, we interviewed the developer team at the first moment with questions that most players care about:
1. How long must a player not log in to the game to get this opportunity?
- Survivors that have not logged in to the game for more than 60 days and whose HQ is at least Lv.20 will get the opportunity to transfer to a new State.
2. Will players be able to choose any State they want?
- No, they won’t. The reason we give players the opportunity to enter a new State is to allow returning players to have a similar development space and social environment in the new State as they had before they left the game, so that returning players will not be too far apart from the players in the original State when they return, and at the same time will not affect the balance of the target State they move into. Therefore, we will select the States open to returning players in a reasonable manner.
3. On which States will the test be conducted?
- After a thorough evaluation of all the States, we selected #300-#310 as the first batch of test States.
4. How long will it take for it to launch in all States?
- In order to create a better experience for returning players, we have discussed many options and finally decided to make this bold attempt, but this does not mean that it will definitely be launched in all the States. If the test results do not meet the expectations of most players, we will shut down this feature.
5. Many players have expressed their willingness to pay to transfer their account from one State to another. Have you ever considered providing the State Transfer feature to non-returning players?
- Before launching this feature, we need to evaluate the impact on the game experience of players in both the original and target State, hoping to bring everyone the fairest experience. The future development direction will be clearer after this test.
6. If the State Transfer feature is not yet available, what about State merging?
- We are working hard on it. See you in October!