Welcome to Developer Feedback time on Friday. We have share some info about the updates and changes that will be implemented in-game, State of Survival in the near future. Let’s learn more about the latest changes and development of the game.
- Store of Survival Challenge closes together with the feature. I am not able to redeem items in that store.
Basically, the feature Survival Challenge closes 8 weeks after the TWD feature is triggered in one State. Once Survival Challenge is closed, players are not able to enter the store either.
Recently we received players’ complaints that people didn’t notice the store is closing and didn’t use up all the coins in the store. The Dev team has fully evaluated the feedback and is working to reopen the store. As the task takes some testing and coding work, we plan to reopen the store in update v1.11.70 in early July. Then players will be able to enter the store even if the Survival Challenge has ended in their State.
- A brand-new Skin Store is coming soon.
- We are thrilled to announce that the Skin Store, which countless players have been expecting for a long time, will be online next week. Players have a chance to get skin coupons that could be used to redeem HQ skins via in-game events. The Skin Store feature will be tested online by a group of States first after update v1.11.60. We will share more details about future plans regarding the new store next week. Please stay tuned!
- When can we have bundles for resonating heroes Daryl and Wacko?
- We have released the Wacko bundle online again based on players’ feedback. This weekend, Daryl bundle will be online again too. Don’t miss it if you are waiting for that bundle! Dev team is also studying how to make Daryl and Wacko bundles regular in-game.
- MIGO Store Fix
Due to a backend issue, 12 states last week had their MIGO Stores closed immediately after the MIGO season ended. We are sincerely sorry for the hassle. Dev team has fixed it online, which means other States won’t encounter the same problem when their MIGO season ends. We have issued compensation to all the players affected by this problem in those 12 States.
Besides, the Dev team is now calculating peoples’ event Ranking and MIGO info history data, to make sure those top players are able to get the MIGO skins they deserve when MIGO season ends. Please stay tuned for our future updates about this issue.