Welcome to Developer Feedback time on Friday. We have share some info about progress so far in State Merge as well as future developments plans, updates and changes that will be implemented in-game, State of Survival soon. Let’s learn more about the latest changes and development of the game.
You mentioned that the first test States that will be merged will be announced in September. Has this been confirmed?
- We have confirmed that 12 States will be merged in October, specifically States 7-18.
- As mentioned before, it is only a small-scale merge to test stability.
- Although the specific time has not been decided, we will conduct a larger-scale merge after this round of testing.
- We understand the expectations of all players, especially players in older States, but we do not want to affect anyone’s gaming experience following the merge.
- We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you will be willing to wait for the results of the first tests.
- Based on these results, we will continue to share related information
I am interested in developments regarding the State Transfer for returned players. I heard that there were tests concerning this. How’s it looking now?
- State Transfer is now open to all States.
- Players who have been offline for more than 61 days will automatically trigger the function when they log back into the game again for the first time.
We will keep you updated regarding how things progress. Stay tuned!