Stop the Mad Chef who wants to drag people into his "doomsday" restaurant!
He wants to prove his cooking skills to everyone.
It’s not just a meal, it’s a full-body experience… bon appetit.
- Locate Infected Mad Chef by consuming item Chef’s Hat.
- Each attack on Mad Chef will consume one attempt and 10 stamina.
- You may accumulate up to 20 attempts with a little over an hour to refresh one attempt.
- Attacking Mad Chef will be like explore mode.
Obtain Chef’s Hat from the following in order to locate Mad Chef and defeat him:
- Infected Fiends
- Alliance Donations
- Alliance Timer Help
Attacking Mad Chef will give numerous rewards depending on damage dealt. What’s obtainable is listed below:
- Chief EXP
- Combat Manual
Defeating Mad Chef will have additional reward
- 5m Training Speedup x 2
- 5m Building Speedup x 2
- 5m Research Speedup x 2
Tips to Deal Higher Damage to Mad Chef
- Try using Mike, Maddie & Frank, and a brawler hero that can tank the damage.
- At the beginning of combat, move brawler one spot forward so Mad Chef does not need to walk so far. Mike’s skill will deal additional damage when Brawler hero takes damage.
Important: As noted above, defeating Mad Chef does not give much reward. So do not waste attempt to attack Mad Chef with little health left. Each attack of 700,000 damage and above will give max reward of 9 Seasoning, and attack of 900,000 damage and above will give full Chief EXP reward of 1000.