These are the changes for State of Survival Patch 1.11.20.
Mother’s Day Events:
- Daily Yarn: As Mother’s Day approaches, we are looking for the best Yarn for our common "mother", Martha, to thank her for her care towards each and every one of us. Chiefs can complete the Daily Tasks during the event to get Yarn.
- Shortcut to Get Yarn: Obtain more Yarn by topping up the target amount of Biocaps.
- Precious Yarn: Reward Crates will be unlocked when Chiefs hit the target amount of Yarn.
- Mother’s Reward: Get Sweaters of Love via the Finding the Best Yarn event. Although it is still far from winter, this sweater is full of motherly love.
- Daily Ingredients: Ramadan is upon us. Help Basel prepare some simple ingredients to make the best Ramadan dinner. Chiefs can complete the Daily Tasks during the events to get Ingredients.
- Shortcut to Ingredients: Obtain more Ingredients by topping up the target amount of Biocaps.
- Precious Ingredients: Reward Crates will be unlocked when Chiefs hit the target amount of Ingredients.
- Ramadan Dinner: Get Dinner Dishes via the Making the Best Iftar Dinner event. The most delicious dinner made with the simplest ingredients. Don’t waste it!
Reservoir Raid Optimizations:
- Optimized the Alliance Points, Alliance Grouping and Championship Bets cycle after entering the Recover Stage.
- Optimized the triggering logic of task refresh when the player’s login session spans two days.
- Adjusted the display of players who have left the Alliance on the leaderboard.
- Optimized the logic of matchmaking during the playoffs.
- Optimized the content of the Survival Challenge event. Added some task hints and tips.
- Optimized the donation of Energy Cells in the Influencer Trap.
- Optimized the display of Resonating Hero Fragments.
- Optimized the translation function of the State Broadcast.
- Optimized the notifications of the M.I.G.O Center.
- Adjusted the position of the troops formation buttons on the March screen.
- Introduced a brand new FAQ screen.
- Alter Zone will be tested in State 161-170; State 553-558