There Is No Game: WD
There Is No Game: WD is one of the best $4.99 to play game in the App Store.
Developed by Draw Me A Pixel, There Is No Game: WD is a Puzzle game with a content rating of 4+.
It was released on 17th December 2020 with the latest update 9th June 2021
Whether you are a fan of Puzzle, Adventure, games, you will find this game interesting and will absolutely like it.
487 people have rated 1.0.6
You can download the game There Is No Game: WD from APP STORE.
"There is no game: Wrong dimension" is a Point&Click comedy adventure that will take you on a journey you never asked to go on, through silly and unexpected video game universes.
Will you be able to play along with the ""Game"" to find your way home?
We sincerely think NOT.
-A Point&Click comedy adventure. You can go ahead and put your controller back up on the shelf.
-Incredible 3D graphics that are flat. Completely flat. And very pixelated.
-Almost fully voiced. (May contain traces of foreign accents here and there.)
-Solve riddles that require you to think "Outside the box".
-Hint system included because you can’t think "Outside the box"…
-Shorter than an MMORPG, which leaves you plenty of time to finish some REAL good games.
-Discover the Top 10 best walls. The fourth one will surprise you!
-Motion sickness free, which is pretty remarkable for a non-VR experience.
-Contains tons of bugs… but it’s supposed to be like that.
-And lots of other surprises!
Critically acclaimed, TING: WD is among the 10 best PC games of 2020 on Metacritic. It won Best Narrative at the 2021 Pocket Gamer Awards and is nominated for Excellence in Design at the 2021 Independent Games Festival.
Subtitles: English / French / German / Italian / Spanish / Brazilian / Russian / Simplified Chinese
Updated on 9th June 2021
- The Continue button on the chapter selection will be displayed throughout the progression even if you have just unlocked a new chapter.
- The save has been optimized and the loading timings changed to avoid some potential bugs.
- Chapter 2: Fixed a rare softlock where it was possible to unhook the wheel on the left side of the screen.
- Chapter 4: Fixed a rare softlock in the room with the bridge if it is raised and lowered very quickly when the hero is thrown into the air.
- Chapter 4: Fixed a wrong scale of texts on items that can be purchased multiple times.
- Chapter 5: Fixed a line played twice if destroying the flying saucer and picking up the key immediately after.
- Chapter 6: Fixed a black screen bug that could occur on the last video.
- Chapter 6: Fixed the transfer window which once the loading is complete appeared inverted.
- Update of the French and Russian localization.