DK Quiz Sport Answers
DK Quiz Sport Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
Download DK Quiz
DK Quiz Its All About The Bike
These are the answer for DK Quiz Its All About The Bike Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
1. Chris Boardman rode a bike manufactured by which sports car maker?
2. Lance Armstrong is Canadian.
3. How many gold medals did Chris Hoy win at the 2008 Olympics?
4. What year was Hoy knighted?
5. What year was the first Tour de France held?
6. Complete the following. The Tour of Britain used to be known as The…Race.
7. Which mountain in the Tour de France is named after the peak’s often windy conditions?
8. Which British rider died on the Ventoux in 1967?
9. Eddy Merckx was born in Belgium.
10. In which city did Victoria Pendleton win sprint gold in 2012?
11. Bradley Wiggins rides for which team?
12. What role does Dave Brailsford have at Team Sky?
13. Which book is subtitled The Pursuit of Happiness On Two Wheels?
14. Who wrote It’s Not About The Bike: My Journey Back to Life?
15. Which country’s principal road race is known “The Giro”?
16. What type of jersey does the Tour de France leader wear?
17. A Penny Farthing has two wheels.
18. What was a common name for bikes in 1869?
19. What kind of bike is used for off-road cycling?
20. What was the first modern bike commonly known as?
Do you like this page ?