DK Quiz Science & Technology Answers
DK Quiz Science & Technology Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
Download DK Quiz
DK Quiz Alternative Energy Sources
These are the answer for DK Quiz Alternative Energy Sources Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
1. Which of these is not considered a source of alternative energy?
2. Alternative energy sources are commonly created to reduce the burning of which fuel?
3. in the 19th century, what alternative form of energy replaced whale oil for use in lamps?
4. Which country is the largest producer of ethanol fuel in the world?
5. How many homes in the USA are powered solely by solar energy?
6. The countries of which continent control the most offshore wind power?
7. From where does geothermal energy derive its hot water?
8. What is the name of a plant-derived substitute for gasoline?
9. Which US agency began studying wind power in the 1970s?
10. In which decade was the first modern wind turbine built in Vermont, Canada?
11. For how many years has water power been used to grind grain?
12. France is the largest producer of nuclear energy in Europe.
13. How many homes can be powered by the electricity produced by one wind turbine?
14. As an energy source, natural gas costs 15 times more than coal.
15. How much has the US government spent on the research and development of hydrogen fuel?
16. The people of Europe were running low on wood to use as fuel by the 1400s.
17. Which of these is not a concept for future alternative energy?
18. What are the two types of solar energy?
19. Which European country has the largest solar cell capacity?
20. When did Charles Fritts invent the first solar cell?