Faraway: Tropic Escape Walkthrough
Faraway: Tropic Escape All Levels Walkthrough, Solutions, Cheats, Answers for iOS, iPhone, iPad, Android and other device by Snapbreak Games.
Faraway: Tropic Escape follows the previous Faraway titles of room escape experience. This time, you will be exploring a tropical island, filled with intricate and mind boggling puzzles.
Faraway: Tropic Escape Level 1 Walkthrough
Faraway: Tropic Escape Level 1 Walkthrough, Solutions, Cheats, Answers for iOS, iPhone, iPad, Android and other device by Snapbreak Games.
- Go straight and pull down the door.
- Then continue walking.
- When you see a lever, pull it to the right and take the first note.
- Then rotate the gold piece around wheel to move the raft.
- Get off raft.
- Break the left barrel and take second note.
- Take note of the black and white clue on the left board.
- Copy pattern to the right board.
- Now you can go through the door.
- Pick up the portal key and take note of the pattern. Keep this to open the portal later.
- Head back and copy the pattern on to the board.
- Then a new black and white pattern would have appeared on the left board.
- Copy the pattern to the right board to get third note.
- Now go back in to place the portal key to activate portal.
- Go through portal and complete level 1.
- The three notes from level 1 are as below:
- 2010-06-12 1/3. This warm soothing wind is an improvement over the stale apartment air despite the fact that it’s very humid. It’s a lot brighter here too.
- 2010-06-12 2/3. I was a prisoner in my own head. Locked away from reality. Everything and everyone around me like a blur. The stone spoke to me, or rather – it spoke through me.
- 2010-06-12 3/3. My father-in-law confessed he found an entry to Faraway long ago, but in a different way. At the end of his journey, he found a stone which drove me crazy. /a34