Last updated on August 17th, 2020 at 01:04 pm
Faraway: Tropic Escape Level 3 Walkthrough, Solutions, Cheats, Answers for iOS, iPhone, iPad, Android and other device by Snapbreak Games.
What is the solution for Faraway: Tropic Escape Level 3 Walkthrough ?
We are trying our best to solve the answer manually and update the answer into here, currently the best answer we found for these are:
- Walk straight and pick up the first note.
- Open chest on the left to get rope.
- Continue straight then move the leaves to reveal a clue on the rock. Remember the pattern sequence.
- Go down the left path.
- Pull up the four golden handles until the four symbols matches the clue on rock.
- Take the golden piece.
- Walk back to the stone with clue and choose the right path this time.
- Continue going right then take note of clue on another rock.
- Use the golden piece to unlock door.
- Go inside and copy the pattern you saw outside to the puzzle board.
- Head further in and take note of the left and right board patterns.
- Copy the pattern to middle board. Top one is for circle, bottom for triangle.
- Use the rope to climb down.
- Pick up the portal key and take note of the pattern.
- Break barrel to get second note.
- Now head back out of the house until you reach the fork of road and go down the left path again.
- Move the four columns again. This time follow the height shown on the piece with pattern.
- Get the third note.
- Go back to the fork of road. Choose right path followed by left to reach portal.
- Activate portal with the portal key.
- Go through to complete level 3.
- The three notes from level 3 are as below:
- 2010-06-19 1/3. Darnel told me we would find Faraway together. But I didn’t want him to go. I screamed that I wanted him to stay. But something came over me and spoke in my stead.
- 2010-06-19 2/3. When Darnel went away whatever spoke through me stopped but left me a prisoner in my own body. I was aware of everything but I just couldn’t react.
- 2010-06-19 3/3. An accountant trying to save the world! I’ve read weirder stories. And now I am living one. I might write a book if we actually survive all this! /b24
Some people are looking for these:
- Faraway Tropic Escape Level 3
- Faraway Tropic Escape Level 3 Walkthrough
- Faraway Tropic Escape Level 3 Notes
- Faraway Tropic Escape Level 3 Cheats
- Faraway Tropic Escape Level 3 Answers