Last updated on June 12th, 2023 at 02:35 pm
Guzheng Connect is one of the best $1.99 to play game in the App Store.
Developed by Tran Thi Bao Nguyen, Guzheng Connect is a Music game with a content rating of 4+.
It was released on 15th February 2019 with the latest update 16th April 2019
Whether you are a fan of Music, Simulation, or Music games, you will find this game interesting and will absolutely like it.
24 people have rated 1.7
You can download the game Guzheng Connect from APP STORE.
With Guzheng Connect, you have a real virtual pro music instrument right in your pocket ! No need to carry your instrument all the time, you can start jamming at any time, play riffs tabs and chords anywhere, anytime.
With the Guzheng Tuner feature and the music note recognition, it will be an indispensable application for professional Guzheng players.
- Full string guzheng with 21 string
- Supports a wide variety of keyboard instruments (midi file) (Piano, Grand Piano, Pipe Organ, Harpsichord, Accordion, Electric Guitar, Harp, Cello Pizzicato, Guzheng, Nylon Guitar, Plucked String, Music Box, Sitar, Xylophone, Harp, Vibes, Clarinet, Ukulele, Brass, Thai Bells, Tabbla, Dizi, Banjo, Flute, Saxophone, Cellto, Hamonica, Trumpet, Violin, Panpipe, Maracas, Tuba, Dulcimer, Kalimba,…)
- Lessons mode for easy learning
- Music games to practice
- Magic Guzheng mode added
- Be able to record audio while playing
- Play with 650,000+ song from music songbooks
- Daily Challenge mode
- Global Leaderboard
- Multi-touch and swipe supported
Updated on 16th April 2019
Guzheng Connect Reviews
Thank you for making this app super fun!!!
We gave it a five star because we can be so good to listen and also be funny.
This would be 5 stars if we didn’t have to toggle our phone off of silent to hear the instrument. Other music apps have the instrument heard when on silent, a lot of our kalimba, piano, and guitar apps we can play without having to switch it off of silent. All the phone notification noises and camera shutters are noisy and obnoxious. A lot of people prefer to keep their phones on silent for this very reason. Please make it work while on silent so it’s a five star app. Also, please make the default start page the instrument. The app crashes a lot when it has been open for a long time and when it happens in the middle of practicing, it is annoying to wait for the "songs" page to populate and then hit the little back button in the corner to continue playing. We will buy the membership if you fix these things.