Logo Quiz By Bubble Answers Level 2
Logo Quiz By Bubble Answers Level 2
This are the answers for Logo Quiz by Bubble Level 2.
- American brand of vehicle produced by General Motors.
- Since 2011, it is GM’s youngest brand in North America
- Global skin-and body-care brand.
- In 1900, the new owner Oskar Troplowitz developed a water-in-oil emulsion as a skin cream with Eucerit, the first stable emulsion of its kind.
- Mercedes Benz
- Multinational division of the German manufacturer Daimler AG, and the brand is used for automobiles, buses, coaches, and trucks.
- It is headquartered in Stuttgart, Baden-WŁrttemberg, Germany.
- DreamWorks Studios
- American film studio which develops, produces, and distributes films, video games and television programming.
- Comapny began in 1994 as an ambitious attempt by media moguls Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg and David Geffen
- coca cola
- Carbonated soft drink sold in stores, restaurants, and vending machines in more than 200 countries.
- Originally intended as a patent medicine when it was invented in the late 19th century by John Pemberton.
- Fictional character produced by the Japanese company Sanrio.
- The character’s first appearance on an item, a vinyl coin purse, was introduced in Japan in 1974 and brought to the United States in 1976.
- alpha romeo
- Alfa Romeo Automobiles
- Alfa Romeo Automobiles S.p.A.
- Italian manufacturer of cars.
- Company has been involved in car racing since 1911, and has a reputation for building expensive sports carsC
- International Italian fashion house.
- Designs, manufactures, distributes, and retails haute couture, ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes, watches, jewelry, accessories, eyewear, cosmetics, and home interiors.
- LinkedIn Corporation
- Professional social networking website.
- Founded in December 2002 and launched in May 2003, it is mainly used for professional networking.
- skoda auto
- Automobile manufacturer based in the Czech Republic.
- It’s became a wholly owned subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group in 2000.
- Free, collaboratively edited and multilingual Internet encyclopedia.
- Its 22 million articles (over 3.9 million in English alone) have been written collaboratively by volunteers around the world.
- Social networking service and website launched in February 2004.
- As of May 2012, has over 900 million active users, more than half of them using mobile devices.
- Adidas AG
- German sports clothing manufacturer.
- Besides sports footwear, the company also produces other products such as bags, shirts, watches, eyewear, and other sports-and clothing-related goods.
- Suzuki Motor
- Suzuki Motor Corporation
- Japanese multinational corporation headquartered in Hamamatsu.
- Specializes in manufacturing compact automobiles and 4×4 vehicles, a full range of motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) , outboard marine engines, wheelchairs and a variety of other small internal combustion engines.
- Ferrari S.p.A.
- Italian sports car manufacturer based in Maranello, Italy.
- The company sponsored drivers and manufactured race cars before moving into production of street-legal vehicles.
- The Cartoon Network
- The Cartoon Network, Inc.
- American cable television network owned by Turner Broadcasting.
- The channel was launched on October 1, 1992, after Turner purchased the animation studio Hanna-Barbera Productions in 1991.
- Cisco Systems
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- American multinational corporation headquartered in San Jose, California, United States.
- Company designs, manufactures, and sells networking equipment.
- IKEA International Group
- Privately held, international home products company that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture such as beds and desks, appliances and home accessories.
- Founded in 1943 by 17-year-old Ingvar Kamprad in Sweden.
- Music-focused online services.
- t was originally founded as a pioneering peer-to-peer file sharing Internet service that emphasized sharing audio files, typically music, encoded in MP3 format.
- World Wide Fund
- World Wide Fund for Nature
- International non-governmental organization.
- Organization working on issues regarding the conservation, research and restoration of the environment.
21.Clash of Clans
- It is a multiplayer mobile freemium strategy video game from Supercell.
- This game allows players to build their community, train troops, and attack other players to earn gold and elixir while building their own defenses to protect against attackers.
- It is a colorless, lemon-lime flavored, caffeine-free soft drink, created by the Coca-Cola Company.
- This was Coke’s response to the popularity of 7 Up.
- AOL Inc.
- American global Internet services and media company.
- Founded in 1983 as Control Video Corporation, it has franchised its services to companies in several nations around the world or set up international versions of its services.
- Blizzard Entertainment
- Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- American video game developer and publisher.
- Based in Irvine, California, the company originally concentrated primarily on the creation of game ports for other studios before beginning development of their own software in 1993 with the development of games like Rock n’ Roll Racing and The Lost Vikings.
- Major South Korean conglomerate.
- It was founded on 22 March 1967 and was dismantled by the Korean government in 1999.
- Ducati Motor
- Ducati Motor Holding
- Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A.
- Motorcycle manufacturer in Bologna, Italy.
- It produces motorcycles for both road use and motorcycle racing.
- Home Box Office
- American premium cable television network.
- Owned by Time Warner, under the operating subsidiary Home Box Office Inc.
- jack daniel’s
- jack daniel
- Brand of sour mash Tennessee whiskey.
- The best selling whiskey in the world.
- Nestle S.A.
- World’s largest nutrition, health and wellness company.
- Founded and headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland.
- Netflix Inc.
- American provider of on-demand Internet streaming media.
- It started its subscription-based digital distribution service in 1999.
- Royal Philips Electronics
- Philips Electronics
- Dutch multinational electronics company headquartered in Amsterdam.
- It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik.
- Puma SE
- This company is a major German multinational company that produces athletic shoes, footwear, and other sportswear.
- This company owns 25% of American brand sports clothing maker Logo Athletic, which is licensed by American professional basketball and association football leagues.
- Shell corporation
- This company is a global oil and gas company headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands and with its registered office in London, United Kingdom.
- The yellow and red logo colours used are thought to relate to the colours of the flag of Spain, as company built early service stations in California, which was an early Spanish colony.
- The Timberland Company
- Timberland LLC
- This company is a US-based global manufacturer and retailer of outdoors wear with a focus on footwear.
- This Company also sells apparel such as clothes, watches, and leather goods.
- United Nations Educational
- This company is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN).
- Its stated purpose is to contribute to peace and security by promoting international collaboration through education, science, and culture in order to further universal respect for justice, the rule of law, and human rights along with fundamental freedoms proclaimed in the UN Charter.[
- This company is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered on 595 Market Street, Financial District in San Francisco, California, United States, although much of the company’s staff is based in Foster City, California
- It facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world, most commonly through credit card and debit cards.
- Yamaha Corporation
- This company is a Japanese multinational corporation and conglomerate based in Japan with a wide range of products and services, predominantly musical instruments, electronics, motorcycles and power sports equipment.
- After World War II, company president Tomiko Genichi Kawakami repurposed the remains of the company’s war-time production machinery and the company’s expertise in metallurgical technologies to the manufacture of motorcycles.
- Skis Rossignol S.A.
- Skis Rossignol
- Company is a French manufacturer of alpine, snowboard, and Nordic equipment, as well as related outerwear and accessories, located in Isere, France.
- The company also owns the brand Dynastar as well as LOOK.
- Nvidia Corporation
- This company is an American global technology company based in Santa Clara, California.
- This company is best known for its graphics processing units (GPUs) , wireless communications processors, PC platform (motherboard core logic) chipsets, and digital media player software.
- Chevron Corporation
- It is an American multinational energy corporation headquartered in San Ramon, California, United States and active in more than 180 countries.
- It is engaged in every aspect of the oil, gas, and geothermal energy industries, including exploration and production refining, marketing and transport chemicals manufacturing and sales and power generation.