Logo Quiz By Bubble Answers Level 5
Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 5
This are the answers for Logo Quiz by Bubble Level 5.
- It is an Italian fashion label specializing in luxury goods for men and women (ready-to-wear, leather accessories, shoes, luggage and hats) , founded in 1913.
- In May 2007, it began producing mobile phones with LG Electronics.
- Saab Automobile AB
- Saab Automobile
- It is a Swedish car manufacturer.
- A common feature of company’s car types was the use of the number 9 in the model numbers.
- SANYO Electric
- It is a major electronics company and member of the Fortune 500 whose headquarters is located in Moriguchi, Osaka prefecture, Japan.
- It is responsible for the construction of the Solar Ark.
- It is a Japanese multinational corporation that designs and manufactures electronic products.
- It is a pioneer and innovator in the field of multi-functional devices (MFD) having won many awards from BLI and BERTL -the two major authorities providing competitive intelligence and test reviews in the print industry.
- It is a Japanese multinational manufacturer of cycling components, fishing tackle, and rowing equipment.
- Its products include drivetrain, brake, wheel and pedal components for road, mountain, and hybrid bikes.
- siemens ag
- It is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich, Germany.
- It is the largest Europe-based electronics and electrical engineering company.
- It is a sports equipment manufacturing company that originated in Annecy, France.
- In 1997 it became part of the Adidas group.
- It is a brand of vodka owned and produced by the British company Diageo.
- Its products include vodka, flavored vodka, and malt beverages.
- Andreas Stihl AG
- Andreas Stihl
- It is a German manufacturer of chainsaws and other handheld power equipment including trimmers and blowers.
- It is the world’s best-selling brand of chain saws and is the only chain saw manufacturer to make its own saw chains and guide bars.
- It is an American restaurant franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches (subs) and salads.
- It is the largest single-brand restaurant chain globally and is the second largest restaurant operator globally after Yum! brands (over 37,000 locations).
- It is a British multinational grocery and general merchandise retailer headquartered in Cheshunt, United Kingdom.
- The company was founded in 1919 by Jack Cohen as a group of market stalls.
- It is a computer operating system based on the Debian Linux distribution and distributed as free and open source software, using its own desktop environment.
- It is composed of many software packages, the vast majority of which are distributed under a free software license.
- It is an English sportswear and football equipment supplier based in Cheadle, Greater Manchester, England, and a subsidiary of Nike.
- The company was founded by Harold Humphreys, along with his brother Wallace in a small workshop in Wilmslow, Cheshire, inspired by the growing interest in football witnessed nationwide.
- Gianni Versace
- Gianni Versace S.p.A.
- It is an Italian fashion company and trade name founded in 1978.
- It designs, markets, and distributes luxury clothing, accessories, makeup, and home furnishings
- It is an American fashion and lifestyle magazine that is published monthly in 19 national and one regional edition by Condť Nast.
- Only four men have been featured on the cover of the magazine: Richard Gere, George Clooney, LeBron James and Ryan Lochte.
- xbox 360
- It is a sixth-generation video game console manufactured by Microsoft.
- It was Microsoft’s first foray into the gaming console market, and competed with Sony’s PlayStation 2, Sega’s Dreamcast, and Nintendo’s GameCube.
- It is an American multinational internet corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, United States.
- It is one of the largest websites in the United States.
- It is a Spanish clothing and accessories retailer based in Arteixo, Galicia, and founded in 1975 by Amancio Ortega and RosalŪa Mera.
- It is the flagship chain store of the Inditex. group.
- It is a brand of denim jeans, first produced in 1889 in Salina, Kansas.
- The company is owned by VF Corporation, the largest apparel company in the world.
- Sheraton Hotels and Resorts
- Sheraton Hotels
- It is Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide’s largest and second oldest brand (Westin being the oldest).
- The origins of the brand date back to 1937 when Ernest Henderson and Robert Moore acquired the Stonehaven Hotel in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- It is a Swiss Insurance company, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
- It is a global insurance company which is organized into three core business segments: General Insurance, Global Life and Farmers.
- It is a multinational automaker headquartered in Toyota, Aichi, Japan.
- It is the ninth largest company in the world by revenue.
- It is a human resources company, based in Glattbrugg near Zurich, Switzerland.
- The company was formed in 1996 as a result of the merger of the French company Ecco and the Swiss company Adia Interim.
- It is a brand of feminine hygiene products, including maxi pads, pantiliners, and feminine wipes, produced by Procter & Gamble.
- It is sold under the name in Japan, Singapore, India, China, South Korea, Philippines, Pakistan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Australia and Indonesia, under the name in Italy, under the name in Turkey, under the name and in Spain.
- It is a package delivery company. Headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States.
- It is well known for its brown trucks, internally known as package cars (hence the company nickname Brown).
- It is the indisputable leader on the Polish jewellery market in terms of: prestige and brand strength, product range (jewellery and watches) , market share, financial results (turnover, net profit) , number of showrooms (nearly 180) , number of employees (over 1800 people).
- In 2010 the company began collaborating with Anja Rubik.
- It was a pioneer in arcade games, home video game consoles, and home computers.
- The company’s products helped define the computer entertainment industry from the 1970s to the mid 1980s.
- It is a British public service broadcaster headquartered at Broadcasting House in the City of Westminster, London.
- Its main responsibility is to provide impartial public service broadcasting in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
- It is a German brewery in the northern German city of Bremen and is the world’s best selling German beer and sold in nearly 90 countries.
- Owned by local families until February 2002, it was then sold to Interbrew for 1.8 billion euros.
- It is a Taiwanese multi-national company that sells and markets consumer electronics, computing and communications devices.
- Its principal products include TFT LCD monitors and televisions, digital projectors, digital cameras, and mobile computing devices.
- It is a Japanese multinational corporation that specialises in the manufacture of imaging and optical products, including cameras, camcorders, photocopiers, steppers and computer printers.
- The company was originally named Kwanon.
- It is a American corporation which designs, manufactures, markets and sells machinery and engines and sells financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network.
- It is the world’s largest manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines and industrial gas turbines.
- It is an American multinational computer technology corporation that develops, sells and supports computers and related products and services.
- The company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
- It is an Italian fashion and leather goods label.
- It is the biggest-selling Italian brand.
- h and m
- Hennes & Mauritz
- Hannes & Mauritz
- It is a Swedish multinational retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children.
- It is ranked the second largest global clothing retailer, just behind Spain-based Inditex, and leads over third largest global clothing retailer, United States based GAP Inc.
- It is a group which owns a worldwide portfolio of over 170 beer brands, mainly pale lager, though some other beer styles are produced.
- As of 2006, it owns over 125 breweries in more than 70 countries and employs approximately 57,557 people.
- It is a Japanese public multinational corporation primarily known as a manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles.
- It was the first Japanese automobile manufacturer to release a dedicated luxury brand, Acura, in 1986.
- It was a multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Seoul and one of the largest South Korean chaebol.
- It was founded by Chung Ju-yung in 1947 as a construction firm and Chung was directly in control of the company until his death in 2001.
- It is an Italian car manufacturer.
- The company’s first models were released in the mid-1960s, and were noted for their refinement, power and comfort.
- It is a German holding company with investments in the automotive industry.
- It is the most successful brand in motorsport, scoring a total of more than 28,000 victories, including a record 16 constructor wins at the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
- It is a British luxury and sports car manufacturer, headquartered in Whitley, Coventry, England.
- It was founded as the Swallow Sidecar Company by Sir William Lyons in 1922, originally making motorcycle sidecars before developing passenger cars.
- It is a German automobile, motorcycle and engine manufacturing company founded in 1917.
- It also owns and produces the Mini marque, and is the parent company of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.
- It is a car company that was established in 1909 in Molsheim, France
- The company was famous for manufacturing some of the fastest cars of the time, and later went on to make airplane parts.
- It is a French automaker producing cars, vans, and in the past, autorail vehicles, trucks, tractors, vans, tanks, and also buses/coaches.
- The company is known for its role in motor sport, and its success over the years in rallying and Formula 1.
- It is a British multinational power systems company headquartered in the City of Westminster, London, United Kingdom.
- It is the worldís second-largest maker of aircraft engines (behind General Electric) , and also has major businesses in the marine propulsion and energy sectors.
- It is a British manufacturer of luxury automobiles founded on 18 January 1919.
- It had been previously known for his range of rotary aero-engines in World War I.
- It is a Japanese automotive manufacturer based in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan.
- It has developed its business by providing Zoom-Zoom cars that are fun to drive.
- It is the automobile manufacturing division of Japanese transportation conglomerate Fuji Heavy Industries (FHI).
- They offer many turbocharged versions of their passenger cars, such as the Impreza WRX.
- It is a British car manufacturer with its headquarters in Gaydon, Warwickshire, United Kingdom which specialises in four-wheel-drive vehicles.
- It is the second oldest four-wheel-drive car brand in the world (after Jeep).
- It is a German luxury car manufacturer.
- The company offers various options for customers to personalise their vehicles, and provides various equipment combinations.
- It was a British manufacturer of motor vehicles.
- The trademark is currently owned by SAIC after being transferred from bankrupt subsidiary Nanjing Automotive which had acquired it with MG Rover Group in July 2005.
- It is the luxury division of automaker Nissan.
- The brand was created around the same time as Japanese rivals Toyota and Honda developed their Lexus and Acura premium brands.
- It is an American luxury vehicle brand of the Ford Motor Company.
- It has a long history of providing official state limousines for the U.S. President.
- It is an Italian automobile manufacturer founded in 1906 and which became part of the Fiat Group in 1969.
- One of the firm’s trademarks is the use of letters of the Greek alphabet as the names of its models.
- It is a United States-based brand of automobiles, minivans, and sport utility vehicles, manufactured by Chrysler Group LLC, a multinational manufacturer in a global strategic alliance with Fiat, in more than 60 different countries and territories worldwide.
- Over the years, it has become at least as well known for its many truck models as for its prodigious passenger car output.
- patek philippe patek
- It is a Swiss luxury watch manufacturer founded in 1851, located in Geneva and the Vallťe de Joux.
- It designs and manufactures very high-end timepieces and movements including some of the most complicated mechanical watches.
- It is the principal flag carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- It flies to 41 international destinations in 30 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe from its hub at Bahrain International Airport.
- It is a nightclub franchise with headquarters in Ibiza, Spain.
- Musically, it is best known for specialising in house music but has five different rooms incorporating other musical styles.
- It is a mid-scale hotel brand within the Accor group.
- It opened its first hotel in 1967, offering 62 rooms, 25m2 in size, all of the same design with private bathrooms, a television and telephone, together with meeting facilities, a swimming pool, air-conditioning and private parking.
- royal bank of scotland
- the royal bank of scotland
- In 1728, the company became the first bank in the world to offer an overdraft facility.
- It has around 700 branches, mainly in Scotland though there are branches in many larger towns and cities throughout England and Wales.
Do you like this page ?
Please Select Levels: