Logo Quiz Ultimate Banks Answers Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- Ing, ING Groep, ING Groep N.V. – It is a global financial institution offering retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services. It traces its roots to two major Insurance companies in the Netherlands and the banking services of the Dutch government.
- Rbs – In 1728, the company became the first bank in the world to offer an overdraft facility. It has around 700 branches, mainly in Scotland though there are branches in many larger towns and cities throughout England and Wales.
- Banco Do Brasil – It is the largest Brazilian and Latin American bank by assets, and the third by market value. Supermodel Gisele Bundchen was chosen to front their first global ad campaign in 2012.
- American Express – It is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States. The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses.
- Allianz – It is a German multinational financial services company headquartered in Munich, Germany. Its core business and focus is insurance.
- Hsbc – It is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is a universal bank and is organised within four business groups: Commercial Banking Global Banking and Markets (investment banking) Retail Banking and Wealth Management (retail banking and consumer finance) and Global Private Banking.
- Goldman Sachs – It is an American multinational bulge bracket investment banking and securities firm that engages in global investment banking, securities, investment management, and other financial services primarily with institutional clients. It has received favorable press coverage for conducting business and implementing internal policies related to reversing global climate change.
- Standard Chartered – It is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services.
- Emaar – It is a Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC) listed on the Dubai Financial Market. Its activities include property investment and development, property management services, education, healthcare, retail and hospitality sectors, as well as investing in financial service providers.
- Trans Union, transunion, trans union – It is the third-largest credit bureau in the United States, which offers credit-related information to potential creditors. It was created in 1968 by Union Tank Car Company as their holding company.
- Aegon – It is an multinational life insurance, pensions and asset management company headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands. The group is also active in accident and supplemental health insurance and general insurance, and has limited banking activities.
- Aviva – It is a British multinational insurance company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the market leader in both general insurance and life and pensions in the UK and has major businesses in Asia, Continental Europe and North America.
- Citybank, citibank – It is the consumer banking arm of financial services giant Citigroup. In addition to the standard banking transactions, it offers insurance, credit cards and investment products.
- Mastercard, master card – It is an American multinational financial services corporation. Its current advertising campaign tagline is Priceless.
- Bank Of America – It is an American multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is the second-largest bank holding company in the United States by assets.
- Bradesco – It is one of the biggest banking and financial services company in Brazil. It is headquartered in Osasco, has 4, 634 branches and 34, 516 Automatic Teller Machines.
The game Logo Quiz Ultimate contains 21 levels, you are in the level 20. If you found out that the answer or solution is not accurate, please leave comment below, we will update to you as soon as possible.