Logo Quiz Ultimate Cosmetics Answers Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- Loreal, L’oreal – The world’s largest cosmetics and beauty company. With its registered office in Paris and head office in the Paris suburb of Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France, it has developed activities in the field of cosmetics.
- Nivea – Global skin- and body-care brand. In 1900, the new owner Oskar Troplowitz developed a water-in-oil emulsion as a skin cream with Eucerit, the first stable emulsion of its kind.
- Dove – This brand has grown from a US-only soap bar into one of Unilever’s biggest global brandsStr. It has attracted widespread media attention since 2004 for its marketing. That year, Ogilvy & Mather launched a series of ads for this brand portraying the real beauty of ordinary women.
- Avon, Avon Products – It is a U.S. based, personal care manufacturer and seller company in over 140 countries across the world. It is the fifth-largest beauty company and largest direct selling enterprise in the world, with 6.4 million representatives.
- Breil – The brand has been known since 1942, and started in Italy, until spreading out and growing. The brand continues to be popular. There was one thing that separated this watches from any of the others Ė the unisex style.
- Chanel, Chanel S.A. – It is the French house of high fashion that specializes in haute couture and ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods, and fashion accessories. The logotype comprises two interlocked, opposed letters-C, one faced forwards, one faced backwards.
- Gillette – It is a brand of Procter & Gamble currently used for safety razors, among other personal care products. The company slogan is The Best a Man Can Get.
- Wella – It is a German company, and one of the worldís leading cosmetics suppliers. It directly owns three business divisions – Professional, Consumer, Cosmetics and Fragrances. All of them are exclusively dedicated to the cosmetics area.
- Garnier – It is a mass market cosmetics brand of L’Orťal that produces hair care and skin care products. Current product lines include Fructis shampoos and conditioners, and Nutrisse hair color.
- Maybelline – It is an American makeup brand sold worldwide and owned by L’Orťal. The company was created by lanaya New York chemist T.L. Williams in 1915.
- Amway – It is a direct-selling company that uses multi-level marketing to sell a variety of products, primarily in the health, beauty, and home care markets. Its product lines include home care products, personal care products, jewelry, electronics, Nutrilite dietary supplements, water purifiers, air purifiers, insurance and cosmetics.
- Clinique – It is a manufacturer of skincare, cosmetics, toiletries and fragrances, owned by the Estťe Lauder Corporation. The concept of 3-step skincare system is unique in the sense that it forms the basis of skincare for this brand.
- Givenchy – It is a French brand of clothing, accessories, perfumes and cosmetics. Its designs have been worn by a number of celebrities on red carpet occasions, including Rooney Mara at the 2012 Academy awards. Also responsible for working with Madonna designing her costumes for her Sticky & Sweet tour as well as the 2012 Super Bowl Halftime Show.
- Lancome – Owned by L’Orťal since 1964, it is part of the Luxury Products division, which offers skin care, fragrances, and makeup at higher-end prices. The name was inspired by the ruins of a castle, Le Ch‚teau de Lancosme, while the roses in the area inspired the companyís symbol of the single golden rose.
- Fakebake, fake bake – It was the first company to use DHA and Erythulose in self-tanning products to develop a flawless sunless tan that lasts 50% longer than most self-tanners. It consistently gets a #1 Rating as the Best Self-Tanner to hit the salon shelves.
- Kose – It is a leading Japanese cosmetics and skincare company. Founded in 1946, it has been building strong worldwide brand with very well known brandsStr, SEKKISEI, INFITINY and many more.
- Old Spice, oldspice – It is a prominent American brand of male grooming products. It is manufactured by Procter & Gamble, which acquired the brand in 1990 from the Shulton Company.
- Sephora – It is a chain of cosmetics stores founded in France in 1970 and acquired by Paris-based conglomerate LVMH (Louis Vuitton and Moet Hennessy) in 1997. Carrying over 250 brandsStr, along with their own private label, it offers beauty products including makeup, skincare, fragrance, haircare, bath and body products, and hair and make-up tools.
- Olay – It is an American skin care line. It’s current slogan is Challenge what’s possible, which was changed from Love the skin you’re in.
- Babor – Dr. Michael Babor founded the company in 1956 The Group is represented in 60 countries and employees over 350 people worldwide. In Germany alone, 250 people work to provide our beauty services.
- Gosh – It is a Denmark-based hip and trendy cosmetics, bath & body, and fragrance company. In 1979 the first product was introduced under the brand name.
- Thierry Mugler – He is a French fashion designer and creator of several perfumes His first perfume appeared in 1992 and was called Angel.
- J-lo, jlo – Cosmetics owned by Jeniffer Lopez Jeniffer Lopez exlusive perfumes
- Clearasil – It is the top-selling brand of skin care and acne medication, whose products contain chiefly benzoyl peroxide, sulfur & resorcinol, triclosan, or salicylic acid as active ingredients In 1961 the brand was bought by Richardson-Vicks
- Toni And Guy, Toni & Guy – It is a global hairdressing and training business founded in London, There are more than 400 salons in the organization and it has won over 50 British Hairdressing Awards including Best British Artistic Team a record eleven times, British Hairdresser of the Year three times, and Newcomer of the Year seven times.
The game Logo Quiz Ultimate contains 21 levels, you are in the level 18. If you found out that the answer or solution is not accurate, please leave comment below, we will update to you as soon as possible.