Logo Quiz Ultimate Petrol Answers Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- Shell, Shell corporation – This company is a global oil and gas company headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands and with its registered office in London, United Kingdom. The yellow and red logo colours used are thought to relate to the colours of the flag of Spain, as company built early service stations in California, which was an early Spanish colony.
- Bp, BP p.l.c. – It is a British multinational oil and gas company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is vertically integrated and is active in every area of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and production, refining, distribution and marketing, petrochemicals, power generation and trading. It also has renewable energy activities in biofuels and wind power.
- Texaco, The Texas Company – It is the name of an American oil retail brand. It also owns the Havoline motor oil brand.
- Petrochina – It is a Chinese oil company and is the listed arm of state-owned China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) , headquartered in Dongcheng District, Beijing It is China’s biggest oil producer.
- Repsol – It is an integrated Spanish oil and gas company with operations in 28 countries. It partners with Honda Racing Corporation to compete in MotoGP under Repsol Honda Team.
- Statoil – It is a Norwegian petroleum company established in 1972. It is one of the largest net sellers of crude oil in the world, and a major supplier of natural gas to the European continent.
- Esso – It is an international trade name for ExxonMobil and its related companies. The name is derived from the initials of the pre-1911 Standard Oil, and as such became the focus of much litigation and regulatory restriction in the United States.
- Omv – It is an integrated international oil and gas company, headquartered in Vienna. It is the largest listed manufacturing company in Austria.
- Gazprom – It is the largest extractor of natural gas in the world and the largest Russian company. The company possesses subsidiaries in many different industry sectors, including finance, media and aviation. In addition, it controls a majority of stakes in various companies.
- Lukoil – It is Russia’s second largest oil company and its second largest producer of oil. It was formed in 1991 when three state-run, western Siberian companies, Langepasneftegaz, Urayneftegaz, and Kogalymneftegaz, merged.
- Gulf – It was a major global oil company from the 1900s to the 1980s. The eighth-largest American manufacturing company in 1941 and the ninth-largest in 1979, it was one of the so-called Seven Sisters oil companies.
- Sunoco, sunco, Sunoco an Altria, Suncoc or Altria – It is an American petroleum and petrochemical manufacturer headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States It is one of the largest gasoline distribution companies in the United States.
- Petronas – It is a Malaysian oil and gas company that was founded on August 17, 1974. It is ranked among Fortune Global 500’s largest corporations in the world.
- Petro Canada – It is a retail and wholesale marketing brand of Suncor Energy. Until 2009, it was a crown corporation of Canada, headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. In August 2009 As of June 2007, the company’s largest shareholders were Capital Research and Management Company (a Capital Group company), with 7.3%, and Barclays, with 4%
The game Logo Quiz Ultimate contains 21 levels, you are in the level 6. If you found out that the answer or solution is not accurate, please leave comment below, we will update to you as soon as possible.