Pigeon: A Love Story
Pigeon: A Love Story is one of the best $0.99 to play game in the App Store.
Developed by Alexander Taylor, Pigeon: A Love Story is a Casual game with a content rating of 4+.
It was released on 1st March 2021 with the latest update 8th April 2021
Whether you are a fan of Casual, Adventure, games, you will find this game interesting and will absolutely like it.
15 people have rated 2.2
You can download the game Pigeon: A Love Story from APP STORE.
Fly freely across a real-size map of London in search for just one pigeon – an impossible task for all but the most determined. Are you up to the challenge?
‘Pigeon: A Love Story’ is a ‘slow game’ in which you take on the role of a pigeon searching for their pigeon-shaped soulmate in the city of London, home of over one million pigeons. To keep the game as accurate (and difficult) as possible, both the scale of the city itself – and the pigeon count within it – have been made as accurate as possible.
This relaxing, meditative game with a loose objective is perfect for those looking for a moment of pigeon-based escapism. With soothing gameplay and a calming soundtrack, this is a game that’s most definitely more about the journey.
- Fly across a real-size map of London.
- Save and load your session; no need to finish it in one sitting, thankfully.
- Interact with over 1,000,000 NPC pigeons in the hope of finding the one you are looking for.
- Features offline mode with procedurally generated city.
- Using Google’s Maps SDK for Unity, the map of London is to scale and fully explorable, featuring 3D models and place names of key landmarks.
Updated on 8th April 2021
A small update with some miscellaneous bug fixes and feature requests!
- The game will now autosave! Approximately once per minute. A save icon will appear while it’s saving. This feature can be disabled through the settings menu.
- In the settings menu, you can also now mute both the sound effects and music independently.
- Map accuracy bug fixed; can now reach edge of left side of the map.
- Can now rotate your device in all four directions to change orientation.