Last updated on June 5th, 2023 at 09:35 pm
Pokernut Tournament Timer
Pokernut Tournament Timer is one of the best $1.99 to play game in the App Store.
Developed by Toby Ambrose, Pokernut Tournament Timer is a Casino game with a content rating of 12+.
It was released on 7th October 2010 with the latest update 1st January 2018
Whether you are a fan of Casino, Entertainment, or Card games, you will find this game interesting and will absolutely like it.
4 people have rated 3.0.2
You can download the game Pokernut Tournament Timer from APP STORE.
Pokernut tournament timer is the best way to run your own home poker game with this easy to use tournament manager. Choose from one of the included tournament structures or create your own from scratch in a matter of seconds.
- Create and save custom tournaments
- Customize length and blind amounts for any round
- Drag and drop round ordering
- Automatically resumes interrupted tournaments
- Displays remaining round time and values for the ante, small and big blinds
- Preview ante, small and big blinds for the upcoming round
- Pause, resume and reset the tournament at any time
- Skip to next and previous rounds
- Edit the upcoming rounds for the active tournament to fine tune tournament play
- Local notifications of round and breaks when the app is in the background
- Custom prize pool amounts
- Calculate payouts up to 9 places.
- Fully editable payout structure for each set of payouts (1-9 places)
Customizable Sounds (choose from 11 unique sounds for each of the following)
- 1 minute warning
- 5 second warning
Updated on 1st January 2018
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Fixed timer issue resuming from background
- Disable device sleep when timer view is up
- UI enhancements
Pokernut Tournament Timer Reviews
Not sure what sort of problem the prior reviewer had, this worked exactly as expected for us and was very easy to use. We created custom tourneys with our own structure, blinds, antes, and payouts with ease. Much better UI than the other timers. Ridiculous bargain at $3.
We like the app since it provides the basic functionality needed for the game. We kept trying to change the alert sound in setting and it kept crashing. Also, we wish there is a way to customize the SB and BB more than the fixed levels they have. The intervals between the levels are off.
All of the other similar poker apps in the store have UGLY user interfaces which we refuse to pay money for. This app however has a clean, professional UI. The trade-off right now is features. This app is missing payout structure, adding/managing players, statistics, and many of the other features that are common in this type of app. That said, the app works as advertised and for only a couple bucks we can’t really complain. It would be great though if you could set the break time and the player clock, because we use a 30 sec clock & 15 min breaks most of the time.
Version 1.0 is a solid release as a tourney timer. The developer is very responsive and committed to adding features while keeping the interface easy to use. We’ve purchased and used several poker timers (for both desktops and mobile devices), this one looks to be the best of the bunch.
Great app if we can find a way to access our added tournaments! Help! We can only start the preloaded tourneys and not the ones we created. Any insight would be much appreciated.