Welcome to Developer Feedback time on Friday. We bring more news from developers of State of Survival for upcoming Reservoir Raid updates.
Reservoir Raid Problems
During the Reservoir Raid League Season 1, we have received massive feedback from players about the RR match rules. The issue mainly lies in two aspects:
- It is hard to match an opponent with a close score of my alliance.
- Sometimes even if the two alliances in a match have a similar match score, it turns out to be a one-sided game as their power and battle performance is not close at all.
- Based on the feedback above, our Game Team was trying to make improvements in the past months. We plan to implement changes and improvements on the RR matching algorithm in the upcoming v1.10.20 update.
- We hope the new mechanism may help matching alliances with a fair opponent more easily, meanwhile, we also optimized the alliance scoring system, hoping it could reflect the alliance’s power more accurately.
- The new mechanism is already in the test stage. We plan to release it in the new update on Mar.30. Please stay tuned.
- Meanwhile, we are excited to announce that we will start Reservoir Raid League Season 2 in April after the new mechanism is implemented online. We hope the new RRL season will bring players more fun and happiness!
- Please follow the official SOS FB Fanpage and wait patiently for more info about Reservoir Raid League.