Welcome to Developer Feedback time on Friday. We have share some info about upcoming game changes as well as future developments plans, updates and changes that will be implemented in-game, State of Survival soon. Let’s learn more about the latest changes and development of the game.
Added manual selection of spending speedups and resources.
- This was a suggestion from the community, and it will be implemented in next week’s v1.13.40 update.
- When consuming speedup items/resource items, there will be a sliding bar for players to choose how many hours of speedup items/resources they would like to use.
Improvement of the Reservoir Raid Matching algorithm.
- With next week’s v1.13.40 update we will also improve the RR matching algorithm.
- Originally, the algorithm calculated the matching points for each participant based mainly on their Battle Power, but Battle Power cannot fully capture a player’s capability on the battlefield.
- We hope to find a way to calculate the player’s true power in RR and to help Alliances match with closer opponents.
Mail System Improvement.
- Our current Mail system is difficult to operate for players trying to find old messages.
- You need to keep scrolling down through the Mail inbox.
- The Mail inbox is refreshed every time when you reach the bottom of the current page, upon reaching the bottom, players are then sent back to the top, which means that players are forced to spend a lot of time repeating the same operation until they find the message they are looking for.
- The Dev team is brainstorming how to improve this.
- We will share the update info as soon as we have formulated a detailed plan!
See you in next Feedback time!