Welcome to Developer Feedback time. We have share some info about upcoming M.I.G.O Season 3 as well as future developments plans, updates and changes that will be implemented in-game, State of Survival soon. Let’s learn more about the latest changes and development of the game.
As you know, World Event Season 3: M.I.G.O Strikes Back⚔️ is coming soon. The game team has optimized the World Event feature based on community feedback from the past two Seasons. Today, we would like to share more details about the specific optimizations that we have made in Season 3 and our future development plans for Season 4.
When will Season 3 start?
- The World Event Season 3: M.I.G.O. Strikes Back will officially go online on October 11th.
- States 361-384, 475-498 and 583-606 will be the first batch to join the new Season.
What are the details regarding the optimizations that have been implemented in the upcoming Season 3?
- Thanks to community feedback, we are aware of the issues that have affected the M.I.G.O. and Y.I.T.H. Seasons.
- The duration of the World Event was too long.
- The feature also involved a huge amount of pressure on players to maintain a high rank for three long months.
- Additionally, the World Event’s gameplay itself was time consuming.
- The Event was also simply not sufficiently engaging.
- Players were exhausted from repeating the same operations over and over again on a daily basis, etc.
- We value and appreciate the feedback and have started improving the points mentioned above for Season 3.
First, we have reduced the Season duration from 12 weeks to 10 weeks, lowered all the World Event task requirements, and added a “Sweep” function in underground exploration, which will help decrease the time necessary during gameplay.
Meanwhile, we have increased the amount of Glory and Info points that can be earned, as well as increasing the rewards available in the event stores. That means players will be able to get quality rewards and enough Info points despite the shorter Season duration.
We have changed the rules for earning the superior HQ skins a bit now. Even if one player can’t keep Top-30 throughout the entire 10-week season period, that player still has chance to win the skin. We hope this improvement will allow more people to get the HQ Skins and that players won’t become exhausted by having to try to rank in the top 30 for the whole of the Event period.
We also improved the Supply Hunt. It will no longer be as complicated for players to locate rewards and every player will have a chance to find the March Skin/Advanced HQ Skins directly via the Hunt. We hope that people will be able to fully enjoy the process of the Hunt rather than just having to repeatedly complete the same tasks.
Finally, we increased the stats provided by the Stations, and players will now be able to review all the Buffs provided by Stations when the new Season starts.
What are our plans for the World Event feature in the long run?
- We hope that the World Event will be a feature that is truly engaging, fun, and relaxing for all players.
- Thus, we plan to further reduce the event duration as well as re-activating the Azurtane Heist in future Seasons.
- We are also thrilled to announce that we are working on a brand-new large-scale battlefield feature to which almost all players will have access.
- We plan to release this new feature in World Event Season 4. Please stay tuned!