These are the changes for State of Survival Patch 1.11.80.
- Summer is approaching and the Final Hope is about to hold a massive summer sports day. The Heroes have each chosen the most suitable events and are fully engaged in pre-competition training. Who will walk away the Champion?
- During the event, you can obtain Energy Drinks by participating in the Rusty’s Training, Corrupt Referee, Endless Energy and Cheeriest Cheerleaders events.
- You will also stand the chance to win great rewards such as the Victory Stadium HQ Skin by participating in the Rusty’s Training event.
- During Boost Event, upgrading recommended research will efficiently reduce research time.
Supply Hunting Optimizations:
- The rewards for Supply Hunting are even more generous. The number of Supply Hunting keys, instead of increasing over time, are now always set to 10. This will shorten the time required for Supply Hunting.
Capital Clash Optimizations:
- Capital Clash’s total time has been shortened from 12 hours to 8 hours, and the consecutive occupation time required to claim victory has been shortened from 6 hours to 4 hours.
- The estimated time displayed on the interface is now fixed to match the actual time when the rally and march to the Capital will occur.
- New Oasis the Guess questions
- Optimized Azurtane Heist Matching
- Optimized Wild Racing display
- Enlarge the font size of task details in the Alliance Throwdown interface
- Some States will have early access to the Return of the Brave and Memories of Akihabara events