the longest drift
the longest drift is one of the best $1.99 to play game in the App Store.
Developed by Tepes Ovidiu, the longest drift is a Adventure game with a content rating of 4+.
It was released on 26th October 2020 with the latest update 4th November 2020
Whether you are a fan of Adventure, Racing, or Entertainment games, you will find this game interesting and will absolutely like it.
10 people have rated 1.14
You can download the game the longest drift from APP STORE.
"The Longest Drift" is a one-of-a-kind, racing-puzzle-adventure game about solving the mystery of the disappearance of two family members.
Far away in a remote, picturesque countryside village, a woman embarked on a journey to find her lost husband and her son. In order to succeed in this mission, she’ll have to prove great driving skills, solve puzzles and investigate mysterious events.
- Test your car drifting skills on challenging, dusty or snowy country roads.
- Select the radio channel to your own preference.
- Investigate areas for hidden objects or clues
- Solve puzzles as you collect hints and puzzle pieces.
- Challenge friends and compete in the endless mode.
- Beautiful, vibrant artwork.
- Diverse soundtrack with a relaxing vibe.
- Heartwarming story divided into 6 chapters.
- Endless "zen" mode.
- Game Center.
- No ads, no in-app purchases; buy it once and enjoy it forever.
- Haptic Feedback.
- Optimized for all devices; looks great on iPads as well.
- Simple controls, suitable for any age.
- Play Offline, no internet connection required to play
- No violence, stress-free; play at your own pace.
Updated on 4th November 2020
-improvements on performance
-improvements on the steering system
-decreased difficulty for the first few levels
-fixed a bug that occurs when taking the loops
the longest drift Reviews
We wanted to love this game! Saw it on TouchArcade and instantly preordered it. We agree with the reviewer who said a tutorial might help. The controls are frustrating at first and we’ve had to restart probably 8-10 times in the first 15 minutes playing this (Ive played racing/drifting games for 20+ years!) There are also numerous typos in the clues. UPDATE: okay played a bit more and still mixed. The frame rate drops to ~10fps every 20-30 seconds which is frustrating (running iOS 14.2 on iPhone X). The music is good though!
When the car spins out its too difficult to bring back on the path. Wish we could control the speed for a limited time like braking every now and then wouldve been awesome.
Would be nice to have a drift school or something similar to get hold of controls. Right now we have no clue what im doing. If we hold two fingers on screen it starts spiraling like inside a tornado.