Last updated on November 14th, 2020 at 03:10 pm
Open and Play in New State
If you like to play State Of Survival, but aren’t happy in your current state, it is a good idea to start afresh in a new state. Learn to enjoy this game. If you are already in a new state, just enjoy and make new friends.
Why should you leave the old state
- If you found that you aren’t happy in the old state.
- If you found that the social in the old state is not that good.
- If the state is dead.
- If there are not much active survivors in alliance.
- If the enemy alliance has grown too strong and there is no chance to compete.
- If there is too much negativity in game from survivors in your state.
Remember game should be fun. So whatever reason it is, maybe it’s time to try a new state and make new friends or you may start over with some close friends.
What is the benefit for playing in a new state
- Take advantage of your experience and skills learned from old state.
- You will build faster than other survivals as you would not stumble on what to do.
- Build faster means you will be among those elite and won’t get bullied easily.
- More balanced game play as everyone has to start fresh in a new state.
- Choose the best location for your Alliance.
- More new players.
- You will meet new survivors and friends.
- Start a top ranked alliance with experienced survivors.
- Alliance Farm, Lumberyard, Furnace, Refinery. These only appear in newer states.
- New Hero Training Area.
- New Alliance Store.
- New Alliance Tech.
- New states have all these new updates which was neglected in older states. Sometimes it might feel like playing a new game altogether.
Tips: You may have a head start in a new state. We have a detailed guide on how to be better than everyone else before starting in a new state.