Logo Quiz By Bubble Answers Level 3
Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 3
This are the answers for Logo Quiz by Bubble Level 3.
- It is one of the largest non-profit scientific and educational institutions in the world. Its interests include geography, archaeology and natural science, the promotion of environmental and historical conservation, and the study of world culture and history.
- This Society began as a club for an elite group of academics and wealthy patrons interested in travel.
- Kia Motors
- The company headquartered in Seoul, is South Korea’s second-largest automobile manufacturer, following the Hyundai Motor Company, with sales of over 1.4 million vehicles in 2010.
- The name of company derives from Korean words meaning to arise to the world from Asia.
- AB Volvo
- It is a Swedish builder of heavy equipments, including trucks, buses and construction equipment.
- This company also supplies marine and industrial drive systems, aerospace components and financial services.
- Baidu, Inc.
- This company offers many services, including a Chinese language search engine for websites, audio files, and images.
- This company released its low-cost smartphone, Changhong H5018.
- Chrysler Group LLC
- Chrysler Group
- It is an American-based, multinational automaker, in global strategic alliance with its majority owner, Italian manufacturer Fiat, since 2009.
- Its core brands which it produces are Jeep, Dodge, Ram, SRT, Fiat, and Mopar vehicles and products.
- It is a U.S. cable news channel founded in 1980 by American media mogul and philanthropist Ted Turner.
- It was the first channel to provide 24-hour television news coverage, and the first all-news television channel in the United States.
- It is an American shoe company that has been making shoes, lifestyle fashion and athletic apparel since the early 20th century.
- The company’s main turning point came in 1917 when the All-Star basketball shoe was introduced.
- This brand has grown from a US-only soap bar into one of Unilever’s biggest global brands.
- It has attracted widespread media attention since 2004 for its marketing. That year, Ogilvy & Mather launched a series of ads for this brand portraying the real beauty of ordinary women.
- Fila, Ltd.
- Fila Ltd.
- One of the world’s largest sportswear manufacturing companies from Italy.
- It originally started by making clothing for the people of the Italian Alps, now manufacturing sportswear for men, women, kids and athletes.
- It is a free and open source web browser developed for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux coordinated by Mozilla Corporation and Mozilla Foundation.
- The name derives from a nickname of the red panda.
- Fujitsu Limited
- It is a Japanese multinational information technology equipment and services company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It is the world’s third-largest IT services provider measured by revenues (after IBM and Hewlett-Packard).
- The old slogan The possibilities are infinite can be found below the company’s logo on major advertisements and ties in with the small logo above the letters J and I. This smaller logo represents the symbol for infinity.
- It is a non-governmental environmental organization with offices in over forty countries and with an international coordinating body in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Its goal is to ensure the ability of the Earth to nurture life in all its diversity and focuses its campaigning on world wide issues such as global warming, deforestation, overfishing, commercial whaling and anti-nuclear issues.
- It is one of the most successful beer brands worldwide.
- A distinctive feature is the burnt flavour that is derived from roasted unmalted barley
- It is the largest selling brand of cigarettes in the world.
- The red and white package was designed by the Designer Frank Gianninoto.
- Maserati S.p.A.
- It is an Italian luxury car manufacturer established on December 1, 1914, in Bologna.
- The company’s headquarters is now in Modena, and its emblem is a trident.
- Adam Opel AG
- Adam Opel
- It is a German automobile company.
- The first logo contained the letters A and O -the initials of the company’s founder. In 1987, the logo was simplified. They reduced the logo to the stylized lightning and the ring.
- It is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products Ė particularly database management systems.
- The company also builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning software (ERP) , customer relationship management software (CRM) and supply chain management (SCM) software.
- Speedo International Limited
- Speedo International
- It is a manufacturer and distributor of swimwear and swim-related accessories.
- This company is the sponsor of several national swim teams.
- Air France
- It is the French flag carrier headquartered in Tremblay-en-France, (north of Paris) , and is one of the world’s largest airlines.
- It was formed on 7 October 1933, from a merger of Air Orient, Air Union, Compagnie Gťnťrale Aťropostale, Compagnie Internationale de Navigation Aťrienne (CIDNA) , and Sociťtť Gťnťrale de Transport Aťrien (SGTA).
- It is a brand of bottled water products produced by PepsiCo, Inc., consisting of both unflavored and flavored water.
- The brand name is also licensed for use on multiple skin care products, including lip balm and wrinkle cream.
- It is a marketing line of laundry detergents made by Procter & Gamble.
- It first appeared on the UK market in 1967 and was the first detergent with stain-removing enzymes.
- ATOMIC Austria GmbH
- ATOMIC Skis
- It is an Austrian company which manufactures and sells skiing equipment (skis, ski boots, bindings, helmets, ski poles, goggles and protective equipment).
- This company currently sponsors male and female athletes in downhill ski racing, freestyle skiing, touring skiers, nordic combined skiers, biathlon racers, and long distance nordic skiers.
- Avon Products
- It is a U.S. based, personal care manufacturer and seller company in over 140 countries across the world.
- It is the fifth-largest beauty company and largest direct selling enterprise in the world, with 6.4 million representatives.
- Bayer AG
- It is a chemical and pharmaceutical company founded in Barmen (today a part of Wuppertal) , Germany in 1863.
- It is headquartered in Leverkusen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany and well known for its original brand of aspirin.
- Billabong International Limited
- Billabong International
- It is a clothing company traded on the Australian Securities Exchange since 11 August 2000.
- The name came from the same word billabong, which is a stagnant body of water attached to a waterway.
- It is a proprietary open wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances (using short-wavelength radio transmissions in the ISM band from 2400Ė2480 MHz) from fixed and mobile devices, creating personal area networks (PANs) with high levels of security.
- The technology is useful when transferring information between two or more devices that are near each other in low-bandwidth situations.
- BP p.l.c.
- It is a British multinational oil and gas company headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
- It is vertically integrated and is active in every area of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and production, refining, distribution and marketing, petrochemicals, power generation and trading. It also has renewable energy activities in biofuels and wind power.
- The brand has been known since 1942, and started in Italy, until spreading out and growing. The brand continues to be popular.
- There was one thing that separated this watches from any of the others Ė the unisex style.
- Bridgestone Corporation
- It is a multinational auto and truck parts manufacturer founded in 1931 by Shojiro Ishibashi in the city of Kurume, Fukuoka, Japan.
- This company started to invest in motorsport in the 1980s by developing race tyres for feeder series like Formula 2, Formula 3, Formula Ford, Formula Opel Lotus and karting.
- Burton Snowboards
- The company specializes in a product line aimed at snowboarders: snowboards, bindings, boots, outerwear, and accessories.
- This company built the world’s first snowboard factory.
- Cadillac Motor
- Cadillac Motor Car Division
- cadilac car
- It is an American luxury vehicle marque owned by General Motors (GM).
- From its earliest years company aimed for precision engineering and stylish luxury finish, causing its cars to be ranked amongst the finest in the US.
- It is an international shoe company based in Spain.
- The company motto is imagination walks.
- It is a sports car by the Chevrolet division of General Motors that has been produced in six generations.
- The first model, a convertible, was designed by Harley Earl and introduced at the GM Motorama in 1953 as a concept show car.
- DHL Express
- It is a division of the German logistics company Deutsche Post providing international express mail services.
- It is a world market leader in sea and air mail.
- discovery channel
- It is an American global mass media company based in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- The company started as a single channel in 1985. Today, this company has global operations offering 28 network entertainment brands on more than 100 channels in more than 180 countries in 39 languages for over 1.5 billion subscribers around the globe.
- It is a soft drink, marketed as having a unique flavor.
- The drink was created in the 1880s by Charles Alderton of Waco, Texas and first served around 1885.
- It is an American multinational diversified mass media company.
- The company one of the largest and best-known studios in Hollywood.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Warner Brothers
- It is an American producer of film, television, and music entertainment.
- It is a member of the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA).
- Advanced Micro Devices
- It is an American multinational semiconductor company based in Sunnyvale, California, that develops computer processors and related technologies for commercial and consumer markets.
- It is the only significant rival to Intel in the central processor (CPU) market for (x86 based) personal computers.
- It is a Linux-based operating system for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers.
- It is developed by the Open Handset Alliance, led by Google, and other companies.
- ASUSTeK Computer
- It is a Taiwanese multinational computer hardware and electronics company headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
- The name originates from Pegasus, the winged horse of Greek mythology.
- ATI Technologies
- ATI Technologies Inc.
- It was a semiconductor technology corporation based in Markham, Ontario, Canada, that specialized in the development of graphics processing units and chipsets.
- Founded in 1985 as Array Technologies Inc., the company was listed publicly in 1993 and was acquired by Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) in 2006.
- It is a German automobile manufacturer, from supermini to crossover SUVs in various body styles and price ranges, positioned as the premium brand within the Volkswagen Group.
- The emblem is four overlapping rings that represent the four marques of Auto Union.
- AXA S.A.
- It is a French global insurance group headquartered in the 8th arrondissement of Paris.
- The name of this company was chosen because it can be pronounced easily by people who speak any language.
- Bacardi Limited
- The largest privately held, family-owned spirits company in the world, produces and markets internationally recognized spirits and wines.
- Its brand portfolio comprises more than 200 brands and labels.
- It is a fashion doll manufactured by the American toy-company Mattel, Inc. and launched in March 1959.
- It has been an important part of the toy fashion doll market for fifty years, and has been the subject of numerous controversies and lawsuits, often involving parody of the doll and her lifestyle.
- It is a fictional character, a comic book superhero created by artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger.
- The character first appeared in Detective Comics #27 (May 1939) , and since then has appeared primarily in publications by DC Comics.
- It is a domestic appliance and consumer electronics brand of ArÁelik A.™., Turkey.
- It is the official sponsor of the Turkish, German and Lithuanian premier basketball leagues.
- It is a company based in Clichy, France, founded in 1945, by Baron Marcel Bich known for making disposable products including lighters, magnets, ballpoint pens, shaving razors and watersports products.
- The brand’s lighters, being virtually unchanged since 1972, are available in almost every possible color and for their timeless appearance, as well as importance to the popular-culture have made it into Museum Of Modern Art in New York.
- It is a line of smartphone devices developed and designed by Research In Motion (RIM).
- The name was coined by the marketing company Lexicon Branding.