Logo Quiz By Bubble Answers Level 4
Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 4
This are the answers for Logo Quiz by Bubble Level 4.
- It is a German multinational engineering and electronics company headquartered in Gerlingen, near Stuttgart.
- The logo represents a simple magneto armature and casing, one of the company’s first products.
- Brother Industries
- Brother Industries Ltd.
- It is a diversified Japanese company that produces or imports a wide variety of products including printers, sewing machines, large machine tools, label printers, and typewriters, fax machines, and other computer-related electronics.
- It markets its multifunction printers as Multi-Function Centers (MFCs). MFC lines of printers include 5-in-1 models awarded with PC Magazineís Editorís Choice Award for best multi-function printers.
- Calvin Klein Incorporated
- The company is headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City and currently owned by Phillips-Van Heusen.
- The first collection was a line of men’s and women’s coats featured at the New York City store, Bonwit Teller.
- Carrefour S.A.
- It is an international hypermarket chain headquartered in Boulogne Billancourt, France, in Greater Paris.
- The first store opened on 1 January 1958 in suburban Annecy near a crossroads.
- It is a brand of industrial and automotive lubricants that is applied to a large range of oils, greases and similar products for most lubrication applications.
- The brand is part of the BP’s Group of Companies, but has retained its separate identity.
- Chanel S.A.
- It is the French house of high fashion that specializes in haute couture and ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods, and fashion accessories.
- The logotype comprises two interlocked, opposed letters-C, one faced forwards, one faced backwards.
- Continental Motors
- Continental Motors Company
- It is a worldwide leading German auto and truck parts manufacturing company specialized in tires, brake systems, vehicle stability control systems, engine injection systems, tachographs and other parts for the automotive and transport industries.
- It is the primary contractor for a system utilizing Lithium-ion batteries from A123Systems.
- It is a worldwide brand of power tools for the construction, manufacturing and woodworking industries.
- It is a subsidiary of Stanley Black & Decker.
- AB Electrolux
- It is a Swedish multinational home appliance manufacturer headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Its products sell under a variety of brand names including its own and are primarily major appliances and vacuum cleaners. The company also makes appliances for professional use.
- It is a sports apparel company founded in Italy in 1959.
- It grew in popularity during the 1970s as a producer of skiwear such as quilted jackets and ski pants.
- It is a gas station as well as a brand of motor fuel.
- The rectangular logo was designed by noted industrial stylist Raymond Loewy.
- Fiat S.p.A.
- It is an Italian automobile manufacturer based in Turin.
- It was founded in 1899 by a group of investors including Giovanni Agnelli.
- Ford Motor
- Ford Motor Company
- It is an American multinational automaker based in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit.
- It introduced methods for large-scale manufacturing of cars and large-scale management of an industrial workforce using elaborately engineered manufacturing sequences typified by moving assembly lines.
- It is a beer group with interests in brewing and soft drinks.
- It was founded in Melbourne in 1888 by two American brothers, William and Ralph of New York, who happened to own a refrigeration plant, which was necessary to brew beer in Australia’s hot climate.
- It is an American commercial broadcasting television network.
- It was involved in the television production as early as the 1950s.
- Galp Energia
- Galp Energia, SGPS, S.A.
- It is a Portuguese corporation which consists of more than 100 companies engaged in activities such as natural gas supply, regasification, transport, storage, and distribution petroleum products exploration, production, refining, trading, logistics and retailing co-generation and renewable energy.
- Company’s initial public offering on the Lisbon Stock Exchange took place in 2006.
- The Gap
- It is an American clothing and accessories retailer based in San Francisco, California, and founded in 1969 by Donald G. Fisher and Doris F. Fisher.
- It remains the largest specialty apparel retailer in the U.S., though it has recently been surpassed by the Spanish-based Inditex Group as the world’s largest apparel retailer.
- It is a brand of Procter & Gamble currently used for safety razors, among other personal care products.
- The company slogan is The Best a Man Can Get.
19.glaxo smith kline
- glaxo smith
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- It is a British multinational pharmaceutical, biologics, vaccines, and consumer healthcare company headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
- It has a portfolio of products for major disease areas including asthma, cancer, virus control, infections, mental health, diabetes, and digestive conditions.
- It is a free, advertising-supported email service provided by Google.
- It was launched as an invitation-only beta release on April 1, 2004 and it became available to the general public on February 7, 2007, though still in beta status at that time.
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- It was founded in 1898 by Frank Seiberling in Akron, Ohio.
- It manufactures tires for automobiles, commercial trucks, light trucks, SUVs, race cars, airplanes, farm equipment and heavy earth-mover machinery.
- It is an American multinational corporation which provides Internet-related products and services, including Internet search, cloud computing, software and advertising technologies.
- It has been estimated to run over one million servers in data centers around the world, and process over one billion search requests and about twenty-four petabytes of user-generated data every day.
- haagen dazs
- It is a brand of ice cream, established by Jewish immigrants from Poland Reuben and Rose Mattus in the Bronx, New York, in 1961.
- Starting with only three flavors: vanilla, chocolate, and coffee, the company opened its first retail store in Brooklyn, New York, on November 15, 1976.
- It is an American motorcycle manufacturer.
- The company sells heavyweight (over 750 cc) motorcycles designed for cruising on highways.
- It is a U.S food company with world headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Perhaps best known for its ketchup, the company manufactures thousands of food products in plants on six continents and markets these products in more than 200 countries and territories.
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- It is an American multinational hardware and software corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States.
- It is the world’s leading PC manufacturer. It specializes in developing and manufacturing computing, data storage, and networking hardware, designing software and delivering services.
- HTC Corporation
- It is a Taiwanese manufacturer of smartphones and tablets.
- It is a member of the Open Handset Alliance, a group of handset manufacturers and mobile network operators dedicated to the advancement of the Android mobile device platform.
- ING Groep
- ING Groep N.V.
- It is a global financial institution offering retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.
- It traces its roots to two major Insurance companies in the Netherlands and the banking services of the Dutch government.
- It is a series of graphical web browsers developed by Microsoft and included as part of the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, starting in 1995.
- It has been designed to view a broad range of web pages and provide certain features within the operating system, including Microsoft Update.
- Isuzu Motors
- Isuzu Motors Ltd.
- It is a Japanese car, commercial vehicle and heavy truck manufacturing company, headquartered in Tokyo.
- It is famous for producing commercial vehicles and diesel engines.
- It is a German 70-proof (35% abv) digestif made with 56 different herbs and spices.
- It was originally developed as a digestif and as a cough remedy.
- It is a brand of American automobiles that is a marque of Chrysler Group LLC, a multinational manufacturer in a global strategic alliance with Fiat.
- It’s line of vehicles consists solely of sport utility vehicles and off-road vehicles but has also included pickup trucks in the past.
- It is a brand of Scotch Whisky owned by Diageo and originated in Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, Scotland.
- It is the most widely distributed brand of blended Scotch whisky in the world, sold in almost every country with yearly sales of over 130 million bottles.
- Juventus F.C.
- Juventus Football Club
- It is an Italian professional association football club based in Turin, Piedmont, that competes in Serie A, the top football league in the country.
- The club was formed in 1897 by a group of Massimo D’Azeglio Lyceum young students, and played its first competitive match on 11 March 1900, when it entered the Piedmont round of the IIIo Federal Championship.[
- Victor Company of Japan
- It is a Japanese international consumer and professional electronics corporation based in Yokohama, Japan.
- Founded in 1927, the company is best known for introducing Japan’s first televisions, and developing the Video Home System (VHS) video recorder.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- It is an international corporation based in Japan.
- Even though it originally started out as a shipbuilding company, its most visible consumer product lines are its motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles, although the company and its subsidiaries also manufacture personal water craft, ships, industrial plants, tractors, trains, small engines, and aerospace equipment (including military aircraft).
- Kentucky Fried Chicken
- It is a global chain of fried chicken fast food restaurants with its operational headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky in the United States.
- It was developed and built by Colonel Harland Sanders, who began selling fried chicken from his roadside restaurant in 1930.
- Eastman Kodak
- Eastman Kodak Company
- It is an American multinational imaging and photographic equipment, materials and services company headquartered in Rochester, New York, United States and incorporated in New Jersey.
- It was founded by George Eastman in 1889.
- It is a popular line of construction toys from Denmark.
- The company’s flagship product consists of colorful interlocking plastic bricks and an accompanying array of gears, minifigures and various other parts.
- Lenovo Group
- Lenovo Group Limited
- It is a Chinese multinational information technology and electronics company co-headquartered in Beijing, Singapore and Morrisville, North Carolina, United States.
- Its products include personal computers, workstations, servers, electronic storage and IT management software.
- It is a privately held American clothing company known worldwide for its brand of denim jeans.
- The company’s corporate headquarters is located in San Francisco.
- Lexmark International
- It is an American corporation which develops and manufactures printing and imaging products, including laser and inkjet printers, multifunction products, printing supplies, and services for business and individual consumers
- The company is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky.
- It is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Toyota Motor Corporation.
- It is headquartered in Nagoya, Japan.
- LG Electronics
- The company logo features the letters presented in the form of a smiling human face.
- It produces electronics, chemicals, and telecommunications products.
- Lacoste S.A.
- It is a French apparel company founded in 1933 that sells high-end clothing, footwear, perfume, leather goods, watches, eyewear, and most famously tennis shirts.
- In recent years, it has introduced a home line of sheeting and towels.
- Logitech International
- Logitech International S.A.
- It is a global provider of personal computer accessories headquartered in Romanel-sur-Morges, Switzerland.
- The company develops and markets products like peripheral devices for PCs, including keyboards, mice, microphones, game controllers, webcams, home and computer speakers, headphones, wireless audio devices, as well as audio devices for MP3 players and mobile phones.
- It is a Japanese power tool company founded in 1915, and based in Anjo, Japan.
- It is a manufacturer of professional and consumer power tools, and operates factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Japan, Mexico, Romania, UK and USA.
- Mitsubishi Group
- It is a Japanese multinational conglomerate comprising a range of autonomous businesses which share the brand, trademark and legacy.
- The name meaning water caltrop (also called water chestnut) , and hence rhombus, which is reflected in the company’s famous logo. It is also translated as three diamonds.
- Mobil 1
- It was introduced in 1974 as a 5w single viscosity fully synthetic motor oil advertised for use up to 25,000 miles.
- The brand now includes Ė along with motor oils Ė oil filters, Fully Synthetic grease, transmission fluids, and gear lubricants.
- Motorola, Inc.
- It was an American multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois.
- It’s wireless telephone handset division was a pioneer in cellular telephones.
- Nokia Corporation
- It is a Finnish multinational communications corporation headquartered in Keilaniemi, Espoo, Finland.
- Its principal products are mobile electronic devices, primarily mobile telephones and other communications devices. It was the world’s largest vendor of mobile phones from 1998 to 2012.
- The Texas Company
- It is the name of an American oil retail brand.
- It also owns the Havoline motor oil brand.
- It is a brand of milk chocolate manufactured by Kraft Foods.
- It was first created by the Suchard company in the early 20th century.
- Panasonic Corporation
- It is a Japanese multinational electronics corporation headquartered in Kadoma, Osaka, Japan.
- It was founded in 1918 by Konosuke Matsushita as a vendor of duplex lamp sockets.
- It is a global e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet.
- It is an acquirer, performing payment processing for online vendors, auction sites, and other commercial users, for which it charges a fee.
- pepsi cola
- It is a carbonated soft drink.
- It was first introduced as Brad’s Drink in New Bern, North Carolina, United States, in 1898 by Caleb Bradham, who made it at his home where the drink was sold.
- It is a major French car brand, the second largest carmaker based in Europe.
- The company produced its first automobile in 1891.
- It is a multinational corporation that specializes in digital entertainment products, based in Kawasaki, Kanagawa, Japan.
- The company was founded in 1938 in Tokyo as a radio and speaker repair shop.
- Pixar Animation
- Pixar Studios
- Pixar Animation Studios
- Company has produced thirteen feature films, beginning with Toy Story in 1995.
- The Walt Disney Company bought this company in 2006 at a valuation of $7.4 billion.
- It is a privately held global media and lifestyle company founded by Hugh Marston Hefner
- The company is structured with three business segments: Publishing (which manages the magazine) , Entertainment (which controls electronic assets) , and Licensing (which licenses the company name and logo to third parties).