Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 3
Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 3 Word List
Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 3 Answers, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- It is an American luxury vehicle brand of the Ford Motor Company.
- It has a long history of providing official state limousines for the U.S. President.
- It is a British car manufacturer with its headquarters in Gaydon, Warwickshire, United Kingdom which specialises in four-wheel-drive vehicles.
- It is the second oldest four-wheel-drive car brand in the world (after Jeep).
- It is a major French car brand, the second largest carmaker based in Europe.
- The company produced its first automobile in 1891.
- Saab Automobile AB
- Saab Automobile
- It is a Swedish car manufacturer.
- A common feature of company’s car types was the use of the number 9 in the model numbers.
- It is a Japanese public multinational corporation primarily known as a manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles.
- It was the first Japanese automobile manufacturer to release a dedicated luxury brand, Acura, in 1986.
- It was a multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Seoul and one of the largest South Korean chaebol.
- It was founded by Chung Ju-yung in 1947 as a construction firm and Chung was directly in control of the company until his death in 2001.
- It is an Italian car manufacturer.
- The company’s first models were released in the mid-1960s, and were noted for their refinement, power and comfort.
- It is a German holding company with investments in the automotive industry.
- It is the most successful brand in motorsport, scoring a total of more than 28,000 victories, including a record 16 constructor wins at the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
- It is a British luxury and sports car manufacturer, headquartered in Whitley, Coventry, England.
- It was founded as the Swallow Sidecar Company by Sir William Lyons in 1922, originally making motorcycle sidecars before developing passenger cars.
- It is a German automobile, motorcycle and engine manufacturing company founded in 1917.
- It also owns and produces the Mini marque, and is the parent company of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.
- It is a car company that was established in 1909 in Molsheim, France
- The company was famous for manufacturing some of the fastest cars of the time, and later went on to make airplane parts.
- It is a French automaker producing cars, vans, and in the past, autorail vehicles, trucks, tractors, vans, tanks, and also buses/coaches.
- The company is known for its role in motor sport, and its success over the years in rallying and Formula 1.
- It is a British multinational power systems company headquartered in the City of Westminster, London, United Kingdom.
- It is the worldís second-largest maker of aircraft engines (behind General Electric), and also has major businesses in the marine propulsion and energy sectors.
- It is a British manufacturer of luxury automobiles founded on 18 January 1919.
- It had been previously known for his range of rotary aero-engines in World War I.
- It is a Japanese automotive manufacturer based in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan.
- It has developed its business by providing Zoom-Zoom cars that are fun to drive.
- It is the automobile manufacturing division of Japanese transportation conglomerate Fuji Heavy Industries (FHI).
- They offer many turbocharged versions of their passenger cars, such as the Impreza WRX.
Like us if feel this helpful. Thank you.
Please Select Levels: