Last updated on December 30th, 2022 at 08:52 am
Logo Quiz Cars Answers
Logo Quiz Cars by Bubble Answers, Solution, Cheat, Walkthrough for Level 1-10 on Android with Word List and All possible answers and Hints.
Recent updates on Logo Quiz Cars Answers
- Updated version
Download and Play Logo Quiz Cars
Logo Quiz Cars Level 1 Answers, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- Audi - It is a German automobile manufacturer, from supermini to crossover SUVs in various body styles and price ranges, positioned as the premium brand within the Volkswagen Group. The emblem is four overlapping rings that represent the four marques of Auto Union.
- Volkswagen - German automobile manufacturer. Now also owns the Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Ducati, Lamborghini, SEAT, 49.9% of Porsche, Giugiaro, and äkoda marques and the truck manufacturer Scania.
- Ford, Ford Motor, Ford Motor Company - It is an American multinational automaker based in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. It introduced methods for large-scale manufacturing of cars and large-scale management of an industrial workforce using elaborately engineered manufacturing sequences typified by moving assembly lines.
- Citroen, CitroŽn - major French automobile manufacturer, part of the PSA Peugeot CitroŽn group. First mass-production car company outside the USA. Founded in 1919 by French industrialist(1878-1935). Pioneered the modern concept of creating a sales.
- Chevrolet - American brand of vehicle produced by General Motors. Since 2011, it is GM’s youngest brand in North America
- Mercedes, Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes Benz, Benz - Multinational division of the German manufacturer Daimler AG, and the brand is used for automobiles, buses, coaches, and trucks. It is headquartered in Stuttgart, Baden-WŁrttemberg, Germany.
- Skoda, äkoda, skoda auto - Automobile manufacturer based in the Czech Republic. It’s became a wholly owned subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group in 2000.
- Suzuki, Suzuki Motor, Suzuki Motor Corporation - Japanese multinational corporation headquartered in Hamamatsu. Specializes in manufacturing compact automobiles and 4×4 vehicles, a full range of motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), outboard marine engines, wheelchairs and a variety of other small internal combustion engines.
- Ferrari, Ferrari S.p.A. - Italian sports car manufacturer based in Maranello, Italy. The company sponsored drivers and manufactured race cars before moving into production of street-legal vehicles.
- Daewoo - Major South Korean conglomerate. It was founded on 22 March 1967 and was dismantled by the Korean government in 1999.
- Dodge - It is a United States-based brand of automobiles, minivans, and sport utility vehicles, manufactured by Chrysler Group LLC, a multinational manufacturer in a global strategic alliance with Fiat, in more than 60 different countries and territories worldwide. Over the years, it has become at least as well known for its many truck models as for its prodigious passenger car output.
- Yamaha, Yamaha Corporation - This company is a Japanese multinational corporation and conglomerate based in Japan with a wide range of products and services, predominantly musical instruments, electronics, motorcycles and power sports equipment. After World War II, company president Tomiko Genichi Kawakami repurposed the remains of the company’s war-time production machinery and the company’s expertise in metallurgical technologies to the manufacture of motorcycles.
- Kia Motors, kia - The company headquartered in Seoul, is South Korea’s second-largest automobile manufacturer, following the Hyundai Motor Company, with sales of over 1.4 million vehicles in 2010. The name of company derives from Korean words meaning to arise to the world from Asia.
- Volvo, AB Volvo - It is a Swedish builder of heavy equipments, including trucks, buses and construction equipment. This company also supplies marine and industrial drive systems, aerospace components and financial services.
- Chrysler, Chrysler Group LLC, Chrysler Group - It is an American-based, multinational automaker, in global strategic alliance with its majority owner, Italian manufacturer Fiat, since 2009. Its core brands which it produces are Jeep, Dodge, Ram, SRT, Fiat, and Mopar vehicles and products.
The game Logo Quiz Cars contains 10 levels, you are in the level 1. If you found out that the answer or solution is not accurate, please leave comment below, we will update to you as soon as possible.
Most Recent Updated:
- Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 1
- Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 2
- Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 3
- Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 4
- Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 5
- Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 6
- Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 7
- Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 8
- Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 9
- Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 10
- Logo Quiz Cars Answers All Levels